1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Croconaw's Type Construct Discussion

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Gwoomy, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    You're doing good with the moves guys!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ChocoChicken likes this.
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Thank you so much!
    Since we don’t have many useless moves, here’s a useless move.
    Stationary - will cause the Pokémon to not be able to use any moves for three turns, but their Defense is raised and the opponent’s Attack lowers.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sethal likes this.
  3. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Ok, seems fine!

Also a new Attack:

System Reboot. (Yeah,I suck at names...)

Base Attack: --
    Accuracy: 100

Effect: Resets all stat changes from the user.

4. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Maybe also a raised Special Defense so it isn't Suicide? xD

5. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Maybe also drastically raise and lower the stats to justify not being able to move for 3 turns.

6. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Nah,the move should be useless, that's what ChocoChicken said. What you said means 'practically' raising the defence stats by 4, and I wouldn't call that useless, because you can still heal your Pokémon, I think. Or can't you heal your Pokémon? If yes, then I'm sorry.

Mandriel likes this.
  7. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Dōn't forget Koffińg līne~ because Koffińg, Grīmer and Trubbişh are līke siblińgs~

8. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    SO! This ends very soon!

We still have to decide the Eeveelution's name (Vulceon/Hepheon/Cybeon) and some moves' stats & PP.

We could think about: "what's the types primary role in battle, the average stats of it, general color schemes"
    Or anything else you guys can think about.

Name: Forged type
    Logo - Icon

Super effective against: Bug, Grass, Rock, Ground, Fighting
    Not very effective against: Normal, Dark, Steel, Water
    Weakness to: Psychic, Electric, Forged, Water
    Resistance to: Dragon, Ground

Pokémon that could have this type: Porygon, Mewtwo, Banette, Bronzong line, Chimcheo line, Kurstraw, Pangshi, Litwick line, Magnemite line, Genesect, "Food" Pokémon (Vanilite line, ect), Golett, Wormadam-S, Trubbish line, Nosepass line, Arceus, Magearna, Ditto, Honedge line, Voltorb line, Grimer line, the three Regis, Koffing line

Mons:
    Vulceon/Hepheon/Cybeon? (new Eeveelution, Eevee needs four TM/HM moves)

Moves:
    • Glitchout
    Z-move, opponent gets pixellised and blows up, lowers its defense stats
    • Gene Tamper/Modification
    Changes opponent's type to Forged, animation makes it look "more rigid and constructed"
    • Plasma Blast - special, base 110, accuracy 85, PP 5
    • Radar
    Prevents the opponent from running away/switching during 3-5 turns
    • Weathervane, base 75, accuracy 100
    Hail = Ice, Sunny = Fire, Clear = Forged, Rain = Water, Sandstorm = Ground
    chance to get a status condition: Sunny = Burn, Hail = Freeze, Sandstorm = Sleep, Rain = Paralysis
    • Stationary
    Can't move during 3 turns, defense stats raised, opponent's attack stats lowered
    • System Reboot
    Resets all stat changes
    • Explosion —> changes to Forged type​

9. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I like the name Cybeon

10. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I like Hepheon the most out of those three names.

11. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    To give my 2 cents worth, I like the name Cybeon but it seems too predictable? So I'll also go with Hepheon.

As for the general colour scheme, how about we go with precious metals? It helps to stay away from just shades of grey and distinguishes it more from Steel-types.

EDIT: I just popped over on Discord and oh boy, you're right about not having much time left. I looked over the moves that need power and PP added:

Glitchout is good to go without power, because Z-moves' power changes depending on the base move anyways.

Gene Tamper should have a PP of 20, based on other moves that also change the opponent's type. Its accuracy is —% like other status moves.

Radar should have 10 PP and is a status move with —% accuracy.

As for Weathervane, it makes sense to be a Special move but I think we should go with Physical since we don't have any of those yet. Its PP should be 10.

Stationary - Status move, 15 PP, —% accuracy.

System Reboot - Status move, 25 PP, —% accuracy.

I don't really understand about Explosion. It's already a move, so do you mean it takes on a new effect? It seems to do the same thing as Gene Tamper anyway, so unless I'm not getting something, I say remove it.

#131 Jul 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    Sethal likes this.
  12. luxuryluxray

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    I don't like double-posting, but we have less than half an hour left to submit our entry for this. I haven't heard back from @Gwoomy but it could take that amount of time just to collate all the information we have here. As co-captain, I'll have to submit our type if I don't hear back from her soon D:

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    I’d say the main use of this type is it’s varied status moves and effects it can dish out on the opponent. It’s a very tricky type.

As for Explosion, the move type is changing to Forged. Gene Tamper simply changes the opponent’s type.
    Selfdestruct should also change to this type as well. What do you think?

During Stationary, the opponent’s stats are lowered for the whole duration, so you can switch oit and take it down with it’s lowered stats.

luxuryluxray likes this.
  14. luxuryluxray

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Welp, I've submitted it guys! I tried to include everything, but let me know if I overlooked something.

Sethal likes this.
  15. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Ah, welp, I was asleep ^^;
    Thanks for taking care of that @luxuryluxray!

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Congratulations to us! Good luck, too! Even if we don’t win, you were all awesome!

Enasencca, luxuryluxray and Gwoomy like this.