1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Crossovers You Wish Existed

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Pixel, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    So you know how you have more than one favourite franchise and you're all like, "Man, I wish I could have these characters and these characters in the same game, that'd be awesome!" Surely I'm not the only one who's had this thought, so let's discuss Video Game Crossovers we wish existed!

I'll start by saying that Pokémon needs more crossover action. Like, the only real game that I can think of that's a crossover is Pokémon Conquest, which is a cross over between Pokémon and Nobunaga's Ambition, and that was a pretty good game (in my opinion). The human characters are all Japanese warlords, most of which actually existed in Japanese history, which was great because I was playing this game at the same time I was studying that specific topic, so I knew all the warlords' names :3. There's also Pokken Tournament, but that's more of just Tekken with a Pokémon skin.

I think it'd be cool to have Pokémon characters appear in unconventional games, like maybe Mario Kart or something. Even though I don't really have an idea for what I'd like a crossover game to be, I just know that Pokémon needs more of them!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    a videogame crossover i want...hmm..i've always wanted a crossover between spyro the dragon and sonic the hedgehog, as weird as that sounds. also a crossover between hello kitty and sonic, bc im weird

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Pokémon X FIRE EMBLEM PLEASE

It's so cool to imagine all the gym leaders/champions/rivals/playable characters as Fire Emblem characters and classes! I've actually designed a few PokeEmblem designs on my own time because I love the concept of a crossover so much. (not to mention all the supporting hehe)

Other crossovers? A small part of me would love to see Pokémon x Ace Attorney, as I've been drawing a few designs for that and mentally making cases for it.

also a shameless part of me wants Pokémon x llsif but thats not important

Geroniny and Pixel like this.
  4. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,884.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I once worked on a Pokémon Legend of zelda crossover, taking place in a merged Sinnoh and hyrule, since time and space seemed like natural Pokémon Ganon would seek out.

5. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I think a Pokémon and Monster Hunter cross other would be interesting.

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Why didn't I think of the FExPokemon crossover, it sounds like such a cool idea.

7. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    For some reason, I really want to see a Pokémon and Digimon crossover. Have Ash use Pikachu as a Digimon and go to the Digital world or something. It seems pretty awesome to me. Don't blame me for my strange ideas...

8. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    Pokémon and PVZ: Garden Warfare 2. I love the idea of an fps Pokémon game. Like, you are a part of a team and there is an enemy team, and you have stop them from doing something.

9. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,660.4
    Now, I come from a world of Fan fiction, where anything could happen. One of the weirdest crossovers I want to see but never even seen it happen is Metroid X Spectrobes crossovers. If you know what spectrobes are, then you'll understand me with this thought.

BZRich64 likes this.
  10. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    The Legend of Zelda X Kid Icarus
    Super Smash Bros
    X Dissidia Final Fantasy
    Super Mario
    X Sonic the Hedgehog (an actual platformer, not just the Olympic Games series)
    LEGO Marvel X LEGO DC
    Star Fox
    X F-Zero
    ...and many, many more.

11. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I think it would be really nice if the SmashBros series sort of merged with more Mario Adventure games like Galaxy, Odyssey, etc.

That way you could play the game with multiple characters, several different storylines, and a huge variety of experiences. There is so much they could do! Just imagine a boss fight where you're someone like Fox, Kirby, or Bayonetta fighting a giant Mecha Bowser on a factory like Planet. xD So many possibilities!

12. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Considering that multiple Tales of Series crossovers exist, I'm going to say I want a Star Ocean and Fire Emblem crossover. I don't think that's been done yet, and if so how do we get both teams on board?

13. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Pokémon/Digimon/Byakugan would be an interesting crossover if done right, another than I find just to compatible is Naruto and Fairy Tail. Natsu and Naruto share the same values so I think it'd be an interesting meeting.

14. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I don't exactly know why, but I'd like to see a crossover between Monster Hunter and Harvest Moon.

guest likes this.
  15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    I want a Smash Bros tactical RPG presented in a similar vein to the Robot Wars franchise.
    Also, I want a real Sonic and Mario game where the two worlds clash in a platformer. The Olympic Games franchise is more enjoyable than I thought it would be, but this is not what I want from a Mario and Sonic crossover, guys.

16. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I was about to post this, I want this. Legendary Pokémon being Elder Dragons, fighting a massive Articuno instead of Kushala Daora would be cool! (No pun intended)

17. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Disgaea x Super Smash Bros.

18. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Pokémon Animal Crossing crossover!
    Also I had an idea of a PMD ace attorney crossover! Instead of exploring the mystery dungeons they're in court! XD

19. JellyBunnyBeans!

JellyBunnyBeans! PKMN Breeder

Cuti
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.3
    Dark Souls x SMITE. I'd like to see some f the bosses from DS stand up to the SMITE gods

20. darkmaster567

Cirrus
    (Mystery Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽30.6
    Pokémon and Zelda. I don't know why, but I want to see the hero catching a Pikachu or something.