1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Crossovers You Wish Existed

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Pixel, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Is there such thing as a Mario Kart type game, but with Smash Bros. characters? That would be incredible.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    I want a Dynasty Warriors game with Super Sentai/Power Rangers. The Japanese release would us the original Super Sentai, probably being called something like "Sentai Warriors" while English localizations would turn it into Power Rangers, which would be called something along the lines of "Ranger Warriors".

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Pokémon X Animal Crossing, please? I will never want to leave it alone...

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    A Final Fantasy x Monster Hunter crossover would be kinda cool, not really sure how it would work out tho. XD

5. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    I've heard that Final Fantasy Explorers on the 3DS is basically just Monster Hunter with the monsters and character classes taken from Final Fantasy. So in a way, this crossover already exists. Also, both Final Fantasy and Monster Hunter have both had collab events in Puzzle and Dragons.

6. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    I'm curious about what exactly you have in mind for this one? :'-)

On the note of Harvest Moon, a crossover with Pokémon would be quite interesting... Growing berries on the farm while raising Pokémon both for produce and to sell to trainers? There're plenty of gems and minerals to cover the mining aspects too (I would also very much like to marry certain characters in the game but let's not venture there haha).

7. Messiah

Messiah Swimmer

yejus
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.4
    Animal Crossing Leaf ★Ultra Ball
    jojo and animal crossing

bob: NANI?