1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Crushes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Achromatic, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Do you have a crush on anyone right now?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I have a crush on my girlfriend. She's a qt!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Nope. I'm asexual.
    (Unless by "crush" you mean if I want to crush someone.)

AeroHail and NIC like this.
  4. Roman

Roman Black Belt

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽43.3
    I have a lowkey crush on one of my classmates. She's really sweet and one of the two other people that show up to our class early. She's also a lot shorter than me and I have a thing for girls who are either way taller or shorter than me

Absolute Zero likes this.
  5. NIC

NIC Rarer than a shiny

Wonny
    (Oshawott)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽541.6
    Poké Doll ★★
    Psst dont tell anyone, but I like my bf. He's pretty great ;)

6. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Wow what a coincedence, my gf is pretty great too :P

7. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Maybe...

...but then, maybe not.

Who knows?

8. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Crush well...no but my crush did end up becoming my boyfriend which was pretty awesome though my best friend had to push me into it...argh...love her for it though!
    I know a couple of people in friendship group that have crushes and they all either refuse to say the name around other people or they actually have nicknames for their crush

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    This. I'm ace, even though my parents don't like it for some reason.

10. Luna May

Luna May Swimmer

Halloween Eevee
    (Halloween Eevee)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽242.4
    Hehehehe... Yeah, you're talking about me, aren't you

11. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I'm all about that height difference too, one of my inexplicable draws. Of my two favorite ex-girlfriends, one was like 4'11" and the other was 6'1" (the same height as me), except she likes to wear platform shoes and be almost 7 feet tall. If anyone out there has a girl-cousin in her 20s and is like 6'6" tell her to get into these DMs. Except don't, because I'm not about that long-distance lifestyle.

I think I might have one, and it's against my will. I noticed maybe a week ago or so when picking out what to wear to work that I was wondering if a particular coworker would be there that day. And the same thing again the next day, while setting my hair. Eventually I'm like "damn, I'm stuck now" and it's generally going to be a bad idea to progress down that path, what with her being a coworker and all (even if it is maybe mutual). So, I effectively have two options: find a new crush or find a new flame. Both of those are pretty hard, so I'm stuck for a while, crushed.

12. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Not at the moment. But it may not help that I am straight and going to an all boys school.

13. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    ^

14. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    had a gigantic crush on my current bf for about two months before i got the courage to tell him on the special date of 26 september
    so no, am quite happy :}

15. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Do you two mean you're ace or aro? Because I'm ace and I've still had crushes on people.

I don't think I have a crush at the moment, though I'm certainly having some strong feelings towards a girl in my history class.

16. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I also have tendencies towards feeling asexual while having romantic feelings. Lately I’ve discovered that I value platonic affection much more than romantic affection which makes me nervous? for some reason but I have my whole life to figure out my orientation so I try not to dwell on it too much.

I don’t have a crush on anyone at the moment, but a boy had a crush on me and it was very awkward because I only considered him a friend.

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Ace and aro. We're both.

18. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I've got a crush, and it's kinda annoying. I only noticed that I like him because he used to have long hair, almost shoulder length, and I really liked how it looked, and then he cut it and I realized that I just really liked how he looks, and it's only gotten worse from there. I am, like, obsessed with trying to make friends with this guy and actually getting to know him. The only problem is that I rarely see him, let alone have a chance to talk to him...oh, and the fact that I have social anxiety doesn't really help.
    (what also doesn't help is that I don't really have somebody to talk to for advice. I have nine siblings, one of them is in a relationship with someone they met online, one of them is ace, and the other seven have shown no interest in this kind of thing at this point, so I'm kinda at a loss.)

19. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I don't think I have any at the moment. I don't crush on people much tbh, or maybe I do and I just don't notice it. Haha

20. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    An update: It might be a stretch to call this a crush. Maybe I’m just lonely.

But my neighbor next door—one of two twins—is incredibly kind and polite and attractive, and also pretty social and popular. I went over to introduce myself and he talked to me for like ten minutes about myself and how I’d moved in. He said he’d wanted to say hi and never got around to it, but that he was glad he met me and that he’d say hi if he ever saw me in the hallways since we don’t have any classes together.

I probably shouldn’t expect anything. But part of me really hopes that we’ll become good friends and I’ll get to know him a little better. I guess I’m a little more introverted than he is and I don’t really go to the same parties that he does. But we’re neighbors, so that’s a start.