1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Crystal Eyes (Link X Choco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Mar 26, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    @ChocoChicken Lets send some toilets home.
    *~- Crystal Eyes -~*

Early Friday Morning (8/26/2016)

Natalie was sitting with her parents eating breakfast. Waffles with eggs and bacon, The TV sat still on the side of the counter watching the latest Ghoul attack. Three bodies were covered with a beige bag. "Oh jesus hell. . . " one of her mothers say. She was slender and light toned, black haired with hazel eyes, long drooping bangs, wearing blue jeans, a blue t-shirt with the words "Dream big" scratched onto it. The other mother was a bit more fit, had blue eyes, short brown hair, had dark skin, and had a scar on her cheek from when she was a child. Natt looked at her breakfast and stands up from the table. She walks to the sink and places her half eaten breakfast near the sink. "Imma go out and find Sparkles!" She says as she runs out the back door and leaps over a small fence and slides down a hill to a long river. She runs over to a pile of rocks and lifts them up. "Here kittykitty!~" A soft meow is heard as a white cat pokes its head out. Natt smiles and softly lifts up the cat and hugs it. "I wish I could bring you inside with me . But mommy says she's allergic ." The cat Meows as Natt places it down. Natt reaches into her pocket and pulls out a couple cat treats extending her hand out and the cat comes and eats the food quickly. "Maybe we can catch a fish today!" Natt says excitedly the cat sniffs at a couple rocks before jerking. "Huh? What'd you find?" Natt walks over and lifts the rocks as a 12" centipede crawls out and Natt lets out a scream as it starts to chase her. "Go away you icky buggg!" The kitten grabs the centipede and throws it to the side with its paw.

"Good kitty!" Natt says as she giggles. She hears a rustle from behind "Sorry mommy I didn't mean to scare you." She turns "I was jus. . ." She looks at a person draped in long red robes, wearing a mask that had a crack under the right eye, glowing red eyes. Natt felt her heart drop as she let out the loudest scream she could make. The person grabs her in the mouth . She starts to kick and fling her arms . She hears rustling behind her as a clicking noise is heard "Let her go." a female voice rings out from behind . A faint laugh is heard under the mask and muffled talking "You think, i'd let a person with a kuse run free? We should be the top of the chain. Not you mistakes of a powertool."

Natt felt cold jab her in the back of the head. She feels a large cold feeling go around her body as it goes limp. "The only way I knew is because of how she had more joints in her back than any normal human. That's a big sign of a kuse. If a person has more joints than a normal person." The person laughs as he throws Natts motionless body to the ground.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Friday Afternoon, 2:40 pm (8/26/2016)

It had been a long day in Math once again. Skyler, as usual, was last out their class, having watched everyone leave first.
    Papers lay about the entire room, but it only took them a few minutes to pick most of them up, tossing them back into the recycling. Desks were slotted neatly back into formation, lining up with the others. Remnants of writing on the board were thoroughly scrubbed away.
    Then, almost nonchalantly, they fired a gust of wind with a flick of their hand, pushing a wheeled chair across the room back into its place. Not thinking anything of it, they slung their bag over their corner and left the room, completely unaware of the one watching from outside the window.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Mar 28, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  3. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Friday 3:20 PM (same date)

Natt wakes up in her bed. Her room seemed to have been cleared of anything that can make her fall. She shifts the blankets aside and notices she's in her blue night gown . She shifts around and stands up. She walks to her bookcase and grabs one of the books and looks at the cover "Fates brand." She says out loud. "So i'm not asleep. . . That all must've just been a dream." She walks to her mirror and grabs her brush and brushes her hair . She spends five minutes before walking out and yawning. "Morning momm. . . ." She doesn't see her mother anywhere and looks around "Mommmm?" She yells to find her mother. She hears mad stepping down the stairs and frantic jumbled talking of "Are you okay? Do you hurt anywhere? Can I get you something?" Natt looks at her mother confused "What . . ? Yeah i'm fine sorry I woke up late."

Her mother sighs before saying "You didn't wake up late . . . You were . . . Knocked out per say . . ." Natt was confused "Ahhh okay we're playing a game got it!" She grins as she walks to the fridge in a prance and takes out an orange. She grabs a knife and peels it. "Imma go see Sparkles!" She goes to run out the door when she hears her mother say "Stop." Natt turns around. "What's wrong ?" she walks to her mother. Her mothers brown hair seemed to be more messy than it normally is. "Mora was placed in the hospital today. . . . She . . . Encountered a ghoul today . . . And so did you . . ."

Natt only heard her mothers say their names once. She knew it was a big deal and screams "What?! Are we not going there and making sure she's okay?!" Her mother sighs before saying "No she's fine. . . The hospital will call when we can go see her." Natt hears a faint Meow come from behind and spins and sees her white cat, blue eyes and pink nose and all.

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    It hadn't taken Skyler long to return home, having walked the usual fifteen-minute path. They vaguely remembered seeing something - or someone - rush past them in a brown blur, but thought nothing of it.
    It only took them a few minutes to find their apartment in the complex, where they lived with their aunt. They noticed that she wasn't home - probably at work or something. After slinging their bag to one side, they stepped into the room - and nearly walked into an owl on their desk.

5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natts eyes widen as she dashes over to the cat and hugs it "Why is Sparkles inside?" She says while grinning to her mother . The cat lets out a soft purr as Natt hears a ring and her mother walk to the phone ignoring Natts question. Natt walks up to her room with Sparkles in hand. She opens the door with her foot as she places sparkles on her bed. "Ya know . . . Sparkles is a long name isn't it? How about just Spar?" The cat meows as it wraps up in a ball. Natt grins as she takes out a pen and starts scribbling on a piece of paper. She hears a soft who noise as she looks up at her window to see a brown and black owl with amber eyes staring at her.

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    They took a step back. What... What is... eh, I'm probably hallucinating. Must've inhaled something bad during Chem. Skyler simply walked past the owl, contemplating pushing it aside to do their homework. That was until they noticed the letter in its beak.

7. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt reaches out to pet the owl and notices a note in the owls beak. She softly pats the owls head as she grabs it. She looks around and grabs a playing card and breaks the seal of the envelope

" The Nest Academy "

Natt had heard of them from the TV during the ghoul investigations but never payed much mind to them . She continues to read

" You've been selected in a very short amount of people to attend the Nest Academy for Young Kuse users. This Academy will treat you how to use your Kuse to it's full power. It will teach you how to work with others to get a job done. Along with all of that teach you stuff you'd learn in normal school but cooler! We'll teach you Math, English, Science, History, Kuse development , Fencing , Archery, P.E. We also have many pass time activity like art, music arts (Band, Choir, Guitar) Stronger fencing, Photography, Animal lovers, Debate team, and much more! You'll be required to give this letter back by 9/2 (Sunday) in order to be able to stay at our lovely academy. We offer Dorm rooms, free breakfast lunch and dinner, a lovely library, a gym in order to practice in hand to hand combat or getting into shape. The choice is yours young one.

~ Linda Whenhelm Nest Academy principle
    8-28-2016

Natt stared at the page reading it over and over again. She flips it over to see nine boxes. and a couple lines of text

"
    Please fill out your schedule here, you may pick an elective or you may just keep eight classes. If you chose to not have an elective please scratch out the ninth box."

Natt goes downstairs to her Mom "Hey mommy." she says with a serious tone "I got a letter from an owl and it says I got accepted to the Nest academy." She hears a loud spitting noise followed by the sound of fast and heavy footsteps as her mother rounds the corner sliding on her socks "WHAT?!" her mother bellows out shaking a couple frames on the wall filled with nothing but Natts scribbling from when she was a child . Natt held out the letter as her mother ran up the stairs and grabbed it and started to tear up "But . . . you're just gonna get hurt Natt. . ." her mother says as tears hit the ground "Why're you crying mommy? I said I would protect you. . . And I will keep to my word. This academy is the biggest way I can make my wish come true." She sees her mother hand back her letter "Go ahead . . . Make us proud Natalie . . ."

Natt goes to her room and grabs a sparkly gel pen and fills out her classes

Class 1 : English
    Class 2 : Math
    Class 3 : Science
    Class 4 : Fencing
    Class 5 : History
    Class 6 : Archery
    Class 7 : Kuse Development

Class 8 : P.E

She things long before scribbling

Class 9 : Photography

She sighs as she looks out her window to the endless forest "I'll miss this place . . . " She grabs a ribbon and wraps up her paper and ties it with a bow with a heart springing off. She writes "Natalie Ai. "

#7 Mar 30, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Skyler skimmed through the paper, sitting down on their bed. Is this real? No. This is probably a massive joke. Sure, I've heard about the Ghouls, but aren't these powers common...? A ringing doorbell took their mind off it for a moment, and they made their way over to the front door - their aunt Rosemary had just returned.
    Despite being middle-aged and missing one and a half arms (with a prosthetic starting from her right elbow), her energy never seemed to fade. She greeted Skyler with a smile and a hug, chattering as she guided them back to their room - and froze when she saw the owl.
    "Skyler? What is this?" She turned to the letter on their desk. "Is this..."
    "You know this? It's not some overelaborate prank?" The dark-skinned teen tried to crack a joke, but saw no reaction from her. "Aunt Rose...?"
    "Skyler. Do you remember everything I told you as a kid? About the Ghouls and how there were people fighting back against them?"
    "Yeah, people with powers-"
    "Like yours. Skyler, this is your chance to help the cause. This is your chance to fight back!"
    "So. I... fill this out?"
    "Y- I mean, if you... want to.... I'll be in the other room while you do that. It could be quite dangerous, yes..." Slightly sheepishly, Aunt Rosemary slipped out through the door, leaving Skyler to fill out the form on their own.

(Schedule:
    1. Math
    2. History
    3. Science
    4. Fencing
    5. P.E.
    6. English
    7. Kuse Development
    8. Archery
    EC: Guitar)

9. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt looks at the owl and places the note in front of it. The owl swoops and grabs the bounded letter in its talons and takes off out her window. She hears sparkles stretch as she stands up and grabs a couple bits of candy out of a jar on her bed frame. Sparkles gets off her bed and follows her as Natt walks downstairs to hear her mother crying while talking on the phone "Hey is everything okay?" She says peering around the corner. Her mother nods as Natt jumps off the stairs and starts grabbing some sugary cereal. She poured milk in after pouring the cereal in the bowl. She sees Sparkles hop on the counter and Natt grabs a small bowl and fills it with milk and lets Sparkles drink . Shes eating her cereal while playing with Sparkles. "Natt i'm proud of you . You're gonna make us proud. Please just be safe." Her mother was breathing hard after crying for so long " I was able to get a call with the hospital. Your other mother is okay. " Natt sighs as she plays with sparkles a little more. She hears a knock at the door followed by furious pounding a couple seconds later. "Go to a safe place . . . This might not go well . . ." Natt grabs Sparkles and hurries off knocking the bowl of cereal. The bowl shatters and milk goes all over the floor. Natt runs and lifts one of the stairs up and slips in and places Sparkles on the ground. The room was dark as Natt moved around and found a switch and turned on a soft orange light. The room was lit up calmly. The walls were old and rotten as the floor was as well. There was a shelf with a couple books on safety on the wall. A cobweb in the corner with a fly trapped in it.

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    The owl quickly took the letter in its talons once Skyler had finished. They watched it soar out the window and flap away into the distance. Once they couldn't see it any more, they left their room.
    "Aunt?" They found her in the kitchen, readying dinner for the evening.
    "Oh! Sky, how's everything? Did you sign up?"
    "Yes."
    Rosemary wasn't really able to turn, having to tend to the cooking, but gave them a nod. "I went there when I was younger, too. I was really scared when I first joined, but now? Now I know that I've helped the right cause."
    "I know, aunt. Can you... give me a few minutes to think over all this?"

11. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt listens as the door creaks open. Her heart and mind were racing as she hears a voice break out from the beat of her heart. A deep voice of man with a muffled tone of a mask. "Are you the lady who owns a child with a Kuse?" Natt stayed still under the stair and stroked Sparkles fur. The sound of footsteps echoed around as creaking of the stairs is heard. Natt placed her ear against the wall and hear at least eight pairs of footsteps . "No, I own no child. I'm a widow." her mother says with a stern tone. "We got a liar." a chuckle is heard as a loud slash sound is heard. Screams echo the house as Natt feels a large rush of fear and blood run to her head. She feels her arms and legs go hot. It felt like her blood was boiling. She lets out a screech of pain before looking at her arms and legs. Her left arm was made with pangolin scales, her right arm was a swordfish lance. Her legs were cheeta like. She rushes and breaks through the rotting wood of the stairs. Her head was light as she looks at the front door. A man in long red robes stood. His arm was solidified in solidified blood it was as sharp as a katana. It wrapped around his shoulder and punctured into their neck. A mask of a bird rests on his nose covered in black writing .

Natt takes a quick glance around the room noticing their three other junkies. She uses the fast mobility of the cheetah legs to run and grab her mother with the pangolin arm and pulling her back making a sharp turn and darting up the broken stairs. Parts fall as Natt jumps over a gap and places her mother down in the hallway who collapses . "I said I would protect you mommy. And i'll do my job." Natt says with a slight tear in her eye. Natt jumps off the stair and lands with a slight spin cutting into the floorboard. She looks at the four individuals in front of her. "So . . . You wanted me? Come and get me."

Natt rushes at the side junkie. He wore long draped black cloth his mask of an ape with a side horn. Their eyes were all red with black filling. She swings her right arm before blocking a strike from another junkie with her left arm. A scale shatters as Natt uses her cheetah legs to land and slide on her feet into a kick . The ghoul blocks it before summoning a long slender blade on his left arm and shooting it at Natt. She takes a cut to the face before striking with her swordfish. The mask cracks and falls in half. The mans mouth was revealed but the eyes remain hidden .

Natt hears a crack from the side. She sees a long slender metal pole pop her in the mouth as she stumbles to get to her feet. The enemies see the chance to attack as Natt takes a slide backwards. A feeling of warmth fills the room. Natt gets struck a couple times by the metal pole and by the blood of their bloodified weapons. Natt feels herself get light headed as an orange light starts to fill the room. Little orange dots dance around. Natt looks around to see the room blazing with flames. She takes the realization and rushes up the stairs and grabs her limp mother and kicks the ground to break the floor under her and grabs Sparkles and darts back out of the area through a window near the area "AFTER HER!" a non muffled voice says. Natt uses the knowledge of knowing the area to her advantage and slides down a hill till she sees a tree she knew well and kicked off of it. Using the cheetahs easy turning ability she slipped through a couple bushes and ran back to the house as the ghouls ran down the hill. They used their weapons to gain height .

Natt ran all the way back to the street of her home before continuing to run. She finds the nearest clinic out of breath she pleads for help and her mother is taken in .

(I can explain a couple things here for clarification)

* Ghouls can use their own blood to make weapons. Some are more fit for more broad weapons like the owl which we'll call him (The one with the bird mask) Some like the more slender and slick attacks like the Devil ape. (Ape mask with a horn)

* Natt picked these animals from reading about how resilient they are

* Natt is not limited to one animal at a time like Beast boy from the TT series

*Using more than one animal at a time drains her energy its why the fight didn't go long

* I didn't come up with this on the spot I come up with these for a while and use them in different ways.

If you have any more questions you know about the coffee shop.

ChocoChicken likes this.
  12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    The dark-haired teenager sat down at their desk, pulling out their homework, considering putting it away, but decided to continue on with it nonetheless. How long does this school take to show up? And why this early in the year? I've only just started. As they scribbled on answers to algebra questions, they continued to muse over this odd academy - only barely concentrating on their actual work.

13. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt watches as the people in the clinic get her mother into a bed. Natts animal like form starts to disappear. She was covered in cuts that slowly healed up in little roses. She is breathing hard to catch her breath. She hears a soft owls tone when she looks up to the see a familiar owl. A brown and black owl, it had a note strapped to its leg. She slowly stands up and grabs it and opens it.

There was writing scattered around the page Natt didn't know where to begin so she started at the top.

"Hello Natalie! You have been accepted to our luxurious school! We hope to see you this following Wednesday (9/5), Your classes will start at 10:00 . We will be doing an A B schedule. You'll have 4 classes a day. Each class will be about one and a half hours. Your lunch hour second block will be two hours long. This is to allow four four lunches. Each lunch will be thirty minutes long.

We'll be sending an official dove aircraft to pick you and anyone else who is apart of the nest. If you have any questions please wait till the aircraft arrives on Tuesday (9/4)

~ Linda Whenhelm Nest Academy principle
    8-28-2016"

Natt rereads the entire letter over and over again to try and clear her head of her mother when a ring of a bell is heard "Natalie?" a female voice says. Natt looks up to see a nurse. Natt rushes to her feet and gets light headed and staggers. "You don't need to stand you're okay deer." the nurse helps Natt sit back down and sits across from her. She had a clipboard tucked under her arm. She had short brown hair rounded into a bun. "How's my mother?" Natt says as soon as her head got straight. The nurse nods and says "Your mother is safe. She has a mild but deep but on her left shoulder. She'll live and be well in a few days." the nurse smiles as Natt says "I need you to tell her something. . . . I'm gonna be out of town for a long time . . . I leave on the fourth." The nurses smile seems to fade as she sighs "I will make sure she knows. Thank you for bringing her in. You have a Kuse don't you?" Natt nods and her hands lay on her dress. "I have a back Kuse that . . . Allows me to turn into animals.

(Answers)

Yes you will get a note as well.

The nurse knew about Natts Kuse because of when she entered She also noticed the owl.

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    (I'm going to assume this takes place at the same time)
    So this is the real deal, huh. Skyler turned the letter over in their hands. Despite it being Monday, they... were sort of leaving their current school, and in her excitedment, their aunt had gotten the date wrong. Ah well. Won't remember anything about it in two weeks of entering or so.
    "Sky! Get changed and come on over!" called Aunt Rosemary once again, waving with her prosthetic. As the teenager came into the living room, now dressed in their usual sweater and loose pants, she began to explain. "We can't be keeping you cooped up in here on your own. Don't want anything happening. So until the week is over, you'll be coming with me to the library."

15. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt knew that she would not see her mother until all of this was over and she was on a summer break of the school. She couldn't help but smile thinking about how proud she could make her mothers protecting them from the thing that harmed her. She smiles to the nurse "Thank you for taking her in." She bows as she walks out of the clinic. She walks to her home in silence. She feels the soft wind blow around her. Her dress blows as she takes out a pen from inside her dress pocket and twirls it around she thinks about the world around her and how she could make it a better place. She stops and looks at the distance seeing the sun high up in the sky. The wind slow and calm makes Natt at peace. She looks at her arms and legs to see if any animal traits were still in them. There were none and Natt could still feel a little bit of a sting from her blood.

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Skyler returned home that night. Library work hadn't been too harsh, although carrying some of the heavier books were a bit of a workout. Thankfully, Aunt Rosemary had taken over the customer service - they hadn't needed to talk with people about their... somewhat odd situation. In fact, the whole thing had seemed almost surreal, no matter how much their aunt told them everything would be fine. They could only hope for the best as they went through the rest of the evening.

17. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~- Time skip to 9/4
    Natt packed up her belongings and pet Sparkles before walking out the door. The lone house sat still only the creaks of the foundation setting was heard. Natts hair blew in the wind as she walked to the clinic to see her mother. Her mother was awake but had troubles speaking with how many pain meds she was on . Natt walks into the clinic and the receptionist just lets her walk through knowing she was a regular . Natt walks to her mums room and opens the door "Hey mommy. How're you feeling today?" Natt says with a grin. Her mother had deep cuts along her arms from the fight and the wounds would not close and would require more attention than a minor cut. Her mother lets out a jumble of words. "I see the pain meds are still strong . " Natt says with a slight giggle to herself. She places down a note. "Today's the day . . . I'm going to the nest. . . . I will see you this summer. . . Along with . . . My other mother . . ." Natt pauses between her sentences thinking about the past couple days of chaos. "I will see you when I get back. I promise."

Her words echo in her head as she walks to the door she opens the door and she hears three words come out of her mothers mouth "I. . . love. . . you." Natt turns to see her mother asleep on the bed. She feels her heart beat as she walks out of the room and to the door. She bows to the receptionist and wishes her luck. Walking out the clinic she smiles and goes to her home and waits for the plane to arrive. To take her to the nest. She had gotten a notice a while ago about 9/3 saying to look out for a long black plane. It will have a nest logo on it. A bird surrounded with broken limbs of arms and legs around.

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "You all right? Got everything on the packing lsit? Backup pens?" Aunt Rosemary had not spared a single moment preparing for their entry to The Nest Academy. Skyler had found the sudden enthusiasm a little tiring, but knew she meant well - they would be gone for a long time, leaving her alone until the summer.
    "Yes, Aunt. I'm ready." They took a deep breath. "I think."
    "The pickup will be arriving soon. Remmeber to be at the place they expect you to be, and don't be late." Aunt Rosemary gave Skyler's hair one last ruffle. "Stay safe, Sky."

19. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt looks at the sky to see a long black plane going in for a landing. She stops back from the road as huge gusts of wind blow around making her hair get in her face. She brushes it aside as the plane lands with a squeal of the wheels. A door breaks open and a pair of stairs leads as a person in a long black robe walks out and bows motioning for Natt to get into the plane. Natt looks at the side of the plane to see the Nest symbol. She walks into see a dimmly lit room with leather furniture all around, leather ottomans scattered around, a circular wooden table in the center with a little bit of glass in bedded into it. The doors close and the stairs go up two other kids had gotten onto the flight and the plane jerks as it starts to take off. Natt feels a little unbalanced so she goes to take a seat. She sees many other kids on the plane as she looks out the window grinning to herself and waving to the clinic muttering "Bye mommy. I hope you'll be safe."

People chat while the plane calmly drifts through the sky. The blowing of the wind makes a calm atmosphere with the dimly lit room . "Helloo!~ Who're you?" A person besides Natalie says she jerks and looks beside her to see a standing little girl with long black hair, pink eyes, white toned, her hair was set behind her with bobby pins the shape of rabbits. She wore long draping clothing of red and black that covered her hands, scarlet red heels . "I'm Natalie but I like to go by Natt." Natt says while smiling to the new person. "I'm Alyssa!~" the new person smiles with glee as she waddles around the plane greeting everyone .

The plane starts to drift downward and Natt looks out the window to see many tall buildings like apartments and hotels. The plane lands and the door opens and the stairs go down .

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Skyler looked up at the plane before them. Huh. That's very... showy. They walked up the stairs, balancing their weight with the baggage on their back, finding a seat alone in its own row. They sat down and looked back at the city they'd lived in their whole life. See you, Aunt. Hope I'll make you proud.
    As the plane took off, the dark-haired teenager was pushed back a little by the lift, but soon recovered. They took no notice of the many others around them.