1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Crystal Eyes (Link X Choco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Mar 26, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (it's time...)

"Everyone ready?" Skyler asked as Natt came out of her room. Natt nods before Alyssa spoke up. "What're we gonna do with that cat?" Natt thinks for a second before waving her hand. "I don't think it'll be that much of a problem."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "I guess someone will eventually take care of it," Skyler agreed. "Return it to its owner if it has one, or take it in."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (TWO REPLYS IN ONE WEEK?! WHO AM I!? MARCH OF 2020 LINK?!)

"I guess . . . " Alyssa mutters as they open the door. She looks down to where the tuna was and saw a bowl that was broken in half. Gashes lined the walls . Cat hair was falling peacefully out of the sky. "How . . HOW DID WE NOT HEAR THIS?!" Alyssa questions very loudly. " That's not the big question . . The big question is what did it."

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "Hey, uh, remember the Werewolf thing...? Do you think they could have been the cat, or got to it?" Skyler crossed their arms. "Whatever it is, we should look for a trail first."

5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt walked down the hall where the claws marks were She found broken nails from what seemed to be a feline. "I found some pieces of some claws . . . We may be able to use this to help us. " As she was looking around she looked up and was staring face to face with a black cat.

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "How... what." Skyler gave the cat a bit of a suspicious look, taking their hands out their pockets.

7. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt slowly extended her arms as the cat jumped in. "I guess animals can use Kuses as well . . " Natt muttered as the Cat purred. "Should we take it along with us or do we wanna leave it here?"

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "I feel like we should keep an eye on it. It could be someone's Head Kuse minion." Skyler crossed their arms.