1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Crystal Eyes (Link X Choco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Mar 26, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    The plane jerks around as it flies . Natt looks around the ship to see if anyone was doing anything. She notices that Alyssa was still going around to meet people. Alyssa walks up to Sky in an attempt to make friends with her. "Hello!~" Alyssa smiles with a big grin. Natt rests her head on the wall and closes her eyes in an attempt to take a nap until they arrive.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Oh, huh? "Hey." Skyler raised a hand back in a half-wave. "What... brings you here...?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Alyssa smiles with glee "I'm Alyssa!~ What's your name?" Alyssa sat next to sky with a big dorky grin on her face.

Natt couldn't fall asleep to the amount of noise there was from the wind and people talking. She sat up and stretched and looked around the plane. She reaches down in her bag and takes out an iphone 5 and takes out a pair of headphones. She places on her headphones and listens to music while waiting for the plane to arrive at the nest

(The plane will be arriving on my next turn)

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Skyler didn't quite catch on to her enthusiasm. "Skyler Fenrel." They put their hands in their jacket pocket. "...Nice to meet you."

5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Nice to meet you!~" Alyssa was all cheery and happy going to be on the plane while most of the passengers were tired and annoyed with her actions. The plane jerks and starts to descend . The intercom turns on "Welcome to the Nest for all Kuse users. When we land please remain seated and a guide will come along and lead you into our academy!" Natt looks out the window to see a large prestigious white towered academy. Four stories coating in glassy coatings and windows beyond all galore . Gardens maintained so well it would look like they never grew. A flag with the nests symbol flies freely and proudly on each tower. A male comes in with a gold and white tuxedo "Hellooo Everyone! I am your guide to the wonderful Nest acaademy! I am Jon Swisholwat (Swish - oh- Watt)"

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Skyler gave the whole place a look. The flashiness of everything didn't quite meet them well. Is this really that... Academy? This open? How do they even stay hidden from the world?

7. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Now! Before we start this wonderful tour. Does anyone have any questions?" the guide smiles as he places his hands in his pockets. "Whens lunch?" A kid in the back says "At twelve thirty my friend."

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Skyler stayed silent, only looking around this place. They'd be living here for quite a while - better get to know it while you still can.

9. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    The guide motions to them to get off the plane as he walks off the plane Natt takes off her headphones after pausing her music . Kids followed and Alyssa sung a song to herself. It was a calm and cheerful one as she had a little skip to her walk. Natt looks around to see that the sky was a deep blue, clouds drifted in the sky and the sun sat motionless. The school sat high and proud "This is the nest!" Jon flicks his arm back in a way to address the school in a dramatic way. Natt chuckles along with one or two other kids.

Jon walks around the school showing them all the areas to hang out and just feel calm in case you're stressed. "Now for the time you've all waited for ! The Inside!" He opens the large quarts doors and a long hall made of darken wood with a calm oak floor. "This looks like a minecraft house . . . " says a kid in the back. Natt snickers as Jon lures all of them inside to look around . This school is four stories tall CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT FOUR STORIES OF PURE EDUCATION?! " Jon seemed to be jumping with excitement as he walked around the area "This is the first floor! This is where classes A one through twenty four are held! This is where Math, science and History classes are mostly held. Classes One through Eight are Math Nine through sixteen are history and Seventeen through twenty four are for science!" Jon seemed to be way to into telling all the info of the school and seemed to have drank twenty cups of coffee with redbull mixed in it. Natt looks around the area quickly before looking back at Jon.

"Now the second floor right now has a bit of maintenance from a couple of the higher classes getting in a bit of a dispute . That is normally where you will do your activities like Fencing and Archery. You will also have a Kuse development class there. " Jon walks to a pair of stairs that looked to be hand carved with an eagle head at the end of the railings. Natt walks up the stairs slowly looking around along with the rest of the class.

"This is the third floor. This is where you will be doing calming things like going to to library, enjoying a good cup of coffee with your friends, swimming in our nice pool. Eat a nice breakfast or lunch at the cafeteria. This is also where your dorm rooms are! But sadly you will have to bunk with three other people so please plan accordingly . " He walks to the next flight of stairs this time the banister seemed to sprout arms and legs out of it. Natt looks at the odd details as they reached the final floor.

"This is the floor that you can do anything you please. This will become your floor in the years you are here . Now know that other students come here as well so don't do anything that can greatly damage it." Jon walks to a little trapdoor on the roof and opens it dropping down a ladder. He motions for people as they followed him up the ladder. Natt steps back because she was in a dress to let others get ahead of her.

She climbs up and sees a chain fence surrounding the roof "This isn't where pe will be held but it will be held out there." He points finger out to a large track and a large building "We will practice objects like dodging with a game of dodgeball. We'll test your speed and endurance as well! Now does anyone have an questions after the tour?" Jon smiles to them all as Natt raises her hand "Where is english held . . . ?" Jons face seemed to blank. "OH yes english! It is held in the basement along with a couple clubs . I can show you all that on our way back. Any other questions?"

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Skyler didn't speak up. They were too busy pretending to be perfectly calm and aware of everything going on, whilst on the inside they took panicked mental notes. Sure, they'd likely know the general areas of where they were supposed to go, but they'd practically given up trying to navigate any "new school" they'd moved to. Never had they been able to remember everything specific on the first day.

11. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Alrighty! Lets all go back down stairs and I will show you to the basement." Jon claps his hands

*quick writers warp*

"This is once again the first floor. To enter the basement it is down these flight of stairs." Jon extends his arm to a wooden wall with a eagle carved with a light almost yellow wood. "that's. . . an eagle?" says a kid in the back Jon looks at the eagle "Oh how silly of me." Grabbing the beak of the bird he snaps it off the neck off. The wall behind him seems to collapse and a flight of stairs that seem to go on forever is exposed . "Do not be mistaken by this illusion it will only be endless if you fall down! " Jon chuckles to himself . "Now to get down these stairs without an endless loop of falling. Hug the wall and you'll find the secret little entrance to the english rooms and electives . " clapping his hands "Now that will conclude our tour! Thank you for being so well behaved. If you have any questions the front office is right near the entrance! Make sure you fill out who you want in your room or you'll be autofilled into rooms!" Jon attempts to walk away before twirling on his foot. "I almost forgot to say a couple things. You have till 10: 30 PM to fill out your room. And there are a few rules . 1 No getting in fights with other students that is not in the arena. 2 in your dorm by Midnight sharp! 3. Do not disrupt the peace!

Jon walks away and Natt starts to walk around the first floor before deciding to go up to the third floor. She sees a stand with a book resting on it "Dorm rooms!" Is scribbled at the top of the page. She grabs the nearby pen and scribbles her name down on Room Three.

#31 Apr 13, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Skyler raised a brow. Okay, they would remember that. And probably not much else. But about dorm rooms...? They didn't have a clue as to how they'd do out. They didn't know anyone well or have anyone close to, so they just... decided to see how autofill went.

13. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    * Time warp! *

The clock hits 10 : 30 and a speaker comes on. Natt was in the Library reading when it went off.

"Greeetings new comers ! If you would all come to the stairwell on the third floor!"

Natt walks over to see a grouping of kids standing and watching. About 150 stood.

"Is this everyone?! Good! Time to address dorms! Dorm one : Sebastian, Matt, Xavier. Dorm two : Mandolin, Eve, Mary Dorm Three: Natalie, Skylar, Alyssa . " Natt drowned out the rest because she knew her dorm She regained attention when he clapped "Now we'll start classes tomorrow! Make sure you unpack your belongings tonight! Don't have a messy room!" Natt stands up and walks around till she finds a scratched in 3 on a label. She notices she is the first to arrive shortly followed by Alyssa. "Ohhhh i'm so glad we're in the same dorm! I actually know you two! So how do we want to set up our beds and dorm?" The dorm was three rooms. Two bed rooms. It was a living room, kitchen, bathroom. The Living room had a kinda beat up old couch "Well it seems like someone has to bunk with someone else. I don't mind bunking at all! It was always my dream to have a bunk mate anyway!" Natt has a big grin on her face as she talks to Alyssa. Alyssa's face reddens a little "I'm . . . a lil bit scared of the dark so it'd be nice to not be alone." She grins a little as Natt opens the door to a messy room. "What in the , , ,? Looks like we gotta clean it."

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Skyler looks over the room - and most of the mess that accompanied it. "It'll be no problem... so long as we can figure out where half this stuff is supposed to go..." They shrugged. "Eh, nothing I'm not used to. We should get started."

15. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt starts picking up broken and damp boxes as Alyssa starts to sweep away the dust and residue . "Wonder what the last people were like." She throws the boxes in a trash bin and pats her hands on her dress. "You think the other person's here? I think her name is Skyler ?" Alyssa finished sweeping and started helping with the boxes "Yeah her names Skyler. I talked to her on the plane." Natt pokes her head threw Skyler's room to see them cleaning. "Oh hello!" Natt grins when she spoke. "I'm Natalie but I like to go by Natt.' She grins as she looks around the rest of the dorm to see if there was anything else that needs cleaning. "I got some cash, how bout we go out for something to eat ? That sound good Alyssa? We can hold off cleaning for later."

#35 Apr 17, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    (just a quick reminder - Sky uses They/Them pronouns, sorry!)
    "Oh, uh-" Skyler was a little startled at Alyssa coming out of nowhere. "...I'll probably stay and clean a little longer. I'll catch up with the two of you if you want to leave early, though, so long as I know where to meet up."

17. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (Natt and Alyssa don't know about that)

" I mean we still got lots of cleaning to do. We can keep cleaning and get food as a good finisher. What type of food do you wanna get? I checked my phone and saw a good noodle place!" Natt was grinning as she said this.

She turns on her phone to show a map of the food places around * Noodles, Boba, sushi, thai, a burger joint, an ice cream place. *

"Do we wanna do a vote or have one person pick it?" Alyssa asks from their bedroom.

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    (You used she/her once in the narration - unless it's in NAtt's POV, that's all right)
    "I'm fine with anything, really. Up to you two." Skyler... didn't really want to admit that they hadn't really tried a lot of cuisines before. Living alone with Aunt Rosemary hadn't really given them much room to try anything that would be considered exotic in their hometown.

19. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt goes back to her room and continues to pick up the trash that's there. " Well I guess i'm up for some noodles let's do that!" Natt had a bit of a ring to her tone as she hasn't had noodles in a long time . Alyssa nods as they continue to clean up. After a while you could see the wooden planked flooring. "I'm exhausted .. . " Natt falls back onto her bed and looks at the roof. "I really dislike this . . ." She looks at Alyssa "Do we wanna move the beds around? We can have them next to one another so I can help you in the night with your darkness fear." Natt smiles to Alyssa. Alyssa smiles back with a bit of a reddened face. "Thank you . .. " Natt starts to slowly move her bed closer to Alyssa and runs out of stamina fast. "Damn if only I knew how my Kuse worked . . ." She slumps at the side. Alyssa tilts her head " Wait what's your Kuse?" Natt sighs "It turns out I can turn parts of my body into animal parts. I only used it once though . . . " She continues to struggle with the bed before falling backwards getting the beds together "done . . . finally. . . " She leans on the wall as a bottled water is handed to her by Alyssa. "Alright lets get ready and head out for noodles. I'll ask Sky if she's ready ."

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    From the years they'd spent simply cleaning the classrooms every time everyone had left, as well as living along with their aunt, cleaning was practically second nature for Sky. In fact, cleaning seemed to bring back a few old memories for them. A small smile formed on their face as they used their Kuse to blow a small gust of wind to clear the trash into a plastic bag, which was then neatly placed in the garbage.