1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Crystal Eyes (Link X Choco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Mar 26, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt sips the water bottle and wipes her forehead of sweat . Alyssa pokes into Skys room "Hey we're done with cleaning. You ready for noodles?" Alyssa was wearing a long dark green skirt with a black shirt with holes around the shoulders. A nice calming purple swirled around her shirt.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Oh, sure. I'm pretty much done anyway," the teenager responded. "Should we be bringing anything?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt was catching her breath after pushing the beds. She stands and walks over to her luggage and opens it . She finds a black dress with red linings . It was doused in Mermaid sequins. She turns them around a little to see the purple backside. She pushes them all to black and walks to the bathroom and closes the door. In a couple minutes she walks out in the dress. Her hair was tied in a messy bun, She had a little makeup on but not much. She grabs black stockings out from her luggage and puts them on along with her high heels . She wore scarlet red high heels . She walks out and stands by the door waiting on the other two.

"You only need to bring yourself!" Alyssa smiles while she says that "I'll be waiting outside! You go ahead and get dressed!" Alyssa closes the door and turns around to see Natts dress "Oh you look so cuttee!" Alyssa runs and hugs Natt. "Tho, wanna know what'd make that dress so much nicer?" Alyssa takes a note on how Natt had earring holes. "I got some silver earrings that'd fit well!" She runs into the room and grabs her jewelry box and hands Natt a pair of silver dragon earrings.

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "I'll see you in a moment," Skyler smiled back a little awkwardly. How does talking with people go again? In a minute or so, they had tied their hair back with a small scrunchie and slung their beanie back on above it, straightening their jacket a little. Upon walking out and seeing Natt's outfit, they couldn't help but feel a small bit underdressed for the occasion - even Alyssa was wearing something a little fancy. They hadn't brought anything that could be considered "fancy" or "stylish", though.

5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt looks at Sky. "Oh nice outfit!" She grins "Don't worry about fancy stuff, I just like dresses and I think Alyssa just wanted to wear something a bit nice." She looks over at Alyssa, "we ready to go?" Alyssa nods and as they walk to the door they hand Natt the earrings . Natt puts them on as they open the door and hold it for the two of them. "The noodle place isn't that far away. So we can walk and save cash. It also seems to be right on campus so there may be more kids" As they walk Natt asks "So, why'd you guys accept the letter to go here?" Alyssa looked at the ground "I just thought it'd be a good place for me. . . " Natt looks at Sky.

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "Well, my aunt also went here - and retired from the Doves afterwards, so she told me to help this place out. She's really passionate about all this. Talks a lot about her days fighting the Ghouls and how I have to help the world fight back. Which is all true." Skyler shrugged.

7. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natts stomach rumbled as they neared "So what about you Natt what made you join?" Alyssa questions. Natt seemed to shift and grabbed her skirt "I . . . Made a promise to my parents that i'd protect them . . ." Her voice shook as she spoke. She decided to leave the fact that she was attacked before to not worry the group mates. They round a corner and a large out door noodle place stood. A woman in a black maid dress aproches them. She had long flowing brown hair, pale blue eyes. "Hello! How may I assist you this fine night? All freshman have a 50% off for this first week!" The maid bows "Uhm a Table for three please." Natt says. The maid bows once more "Follow me please." She lures them over to a corner booth and hands menus out. "Before I forget I am Caitlin!" She does a quick trick with the menu to flip it around and pull it out from behind her. These are the drinks if you're ready to order them here please give them!" Natt quickly gazes it "Sweet tea please." She rests her hands on her Dress "I'll have some chocolate milk please!" Alyssa chimes.

Natt looks around briefly to see a couples other student eating having a good time chatting about summer events.

#47 Apr 20, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "Just water, please," Skyler stated. They didn't seem to notice much else, only looking over the meal menus when they were given to them - and they stayed quiet throughout teh whole ordeal.

9. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Caitlin bows as she walks off "So what do you guys plan on ordering?" Alyssa asks "Noodles." Natt smugly replies . Alyssa sighs "I'm thinking of getting Ramen . . But they got lots of noodles . Maybe Lo mien ?" Natt looks at the menu "I'll get Soba. . . " She places the menu down and sighs and looks at the sky "So this is where we'll be for the next couple years huh?" Alyssa looks up as well "I guess yeah."

Caitlyn comes around and hands out drinks "So what do you gals want to order tonight?" Both Natt and Alyssa look back down "I'll have beef lo mien" Alyssa requests. Natt looks at the waitress "I'll have Cold Soba please." Caitlin nods as she writes their orders down and looks at Sky.

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "Ah - the pork ramen, please," the teenager replied. Of course, never having had all this before, they could only really guess through images and any descriptions on the menu. They probably wouldn't mind whatever it happened to be - noodles weren't something they were unfamiliar with, but the large menu overwhelmed them a little.

11. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Caitlin scribbles on the page before bowing once more. She walks off and goes into a kitchen . "She bows a lot don't you agree?" Alyssa says without thinking much about it. "Yeah it's a nice thing though. " Natt looks around and sees a coloring book and some crayons on the side of the table "SInce when were those there?" Natt ponders as she slides it over to open it up. The pages were covered in scribbles "Dawh. I was hoping to spend a bit of time coloring and chatting" She grabs her drink and sips it a little. "So, tomorrow's the first day. Do you guys know your classes ? " Natt says

"Yeah I met with my teachers today while we had the time." Alyssa replied

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "Our schedules should be roughly similar to what we signed up for, right?" Skyler replied. "I'm surprised there aren't any schedule issues."

13. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Yeah I guess they would be kinda the same. But why would there be schedule issues ?" Alyssa questions.

Caitlin comes around and places three bowls of noodles on the table. Natt thanks her and looks at the other foods. Alyssa had a lo mien that had a good amount of beef on top of it and stirred in. It seemed to have a bunch of green seasoning while Sky had a pork ramen with a half of a hard boiled egg on top of it, some more greens on top along with some minced garlic.

Natt looks around the table and sees a pile of chopsticks and grabs two. She places them in a praying motion and mutters under her breath before starting to eat.

"This stuffs good!" Alyssa says while shoving an entire mouthful of noodles.

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Skyler, too, began eating their food and soon found that it was actually rather good. Mentally congratulating themself for having being able to blend in with the others well enough, they paused and swallowed for a moment before responding to Alyssa's question. "Say, a first-period Language class would have an overflow of students and the last-period one have too few. Then it would be sensible to change the students from the first period to the lart period, but the rest of their schedule would have to adjust. Maybe it's just sheer luck that it all worked out?"

15. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Alyssa nods "Well it doesn't seem like theirs many kids. . . So that could be a factor." She slurps a bit more noodles in her mouth "So what's your guys first block?"

Natt swallows her Soba before replying "I got English first." She reaches in her pocket and takes out a folded up schedule.
    Alyssa rests her head back "I got History. . . But hey I think our second and Fourth block match." She looks at them "Yeah they do!"
    Natt notes that it's Math and Fencing with Alyssa.

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Skyler pulled out their schedule. "I share the third, fourth and seventh class with Natt, and the fourth and sixth with Alyssa. Huh, looks like we all have Fencing together."

17. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Huh that's kinda surprising." Natt says as she looks at her bowl that's now almost empty. "Oh, damn how long have we been here?" Alyssa looks at her bowl and it's almost empty as well. "I guess we should pay up and get outta here. We got school tomorrow morning." Natt signs for the waitress "Hello Caitlin can we please have the check ?" Caitlin nods as she walks off and comes back with a check "Sign me when you're done!"

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Skyler, who had by now also finished their ramen, dug in their pocket for their wallet... among the several other things they had. "One second. I got this." They didn't have that much, but more than enough to at least cover the bill for the night.

19. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Oh no! You don't need to pay! It's my treat." Natt smiles when she says it and reaches in her pocket and places down about 50 $'s . She signs Cait over as she collects the bill along with a tip. Natt thanks her as she stands up. Alyssa stands up as well to stretch "So do you guys got any more plans for the night or are we gonna go home and sleep ?

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "Oh, uh... thank you," Skyler replied to Natt. "It's up to you. I... don't really have any plans, to be honest, and tomorrow is our first day after all."