1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Crystal Eyes (Link X Choco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Mar 26, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Yeah I got no plans as well" Natt replies "I guess lets just go home."
    They start to walk back to the apartment. Natt and Alyssa talk about hobbies. They walk past a couple people chatting as well until Natt hears a faint snap as her balance tips. She spreads her arms out as she falls. "What the. . . ?" She looks at her heel to see the heel broken off. "Oh no! These were such nice heels" She frowns as Alyssa reaches her hand to try and pick Natt up. Natt stumbles to her feet and has to bend her legs as an attempt to balance. "I may need to take thse off." She hears laughter from behind as she looks behind her to see two girls laughing. She could see the details of one. She had long blonde hair that curls over her face. She had brown eyes, pale face, she was tall and slender. She wore a black hoodie , blue jeans with tears in the jean.

" Are you the one who snapped my heel?" Natt asks the two ladies with a little stutter. The girls laugh more as one has to rest herself on the gate. Natt takes off her heels and grabs them and starts to walk a bit faster.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Skyler visibly stiffened at their actions, but they simply stayed silent, only supporting Natt with a hand if needed. "I can carry 'em, if you want."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt shakes her head as Alyssa just keeps silent and attempts to walk with Natt. Natt mutters to herself a little bit and a few words could be translated "Mom. gave." Her hair was starting to fall in front of her face as she looks down at the ground. They were near their apartment. Alyssa starts to fall back to go talk to Sky she whispers "Maybe we should pay her back one day?"

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Skyler seemed a bit worried. "So long as we can do it discreetly, yes. We don't want to incite their rage, or they could further break down Natt's life..."

5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    They reach the school and Natt ignores all the people in the hall talking. She walks up the stairs . She finds her dorm and opens the door placing the shoes next to the door. She opens the bedroom door and lays in her bed and wraps herself up and closes her eyes to drift off to sleep.

Alyssa walks with Sky and sees a store nearby "Hey lets go there. Natt seems like the type of person who'd like sweet things. It'd be a nice gift for her while we think of something else. "

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Skyler seemed a little surprised at the idea, but went along with it. "That... is true. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." They tried not to question how Alyssa could read people so well. Besides, Natt had paid for dinner - it would make logical sense to at help her through this..

7. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt has fallen asleep at this point

Alyssa and Sky walk into a store and go to the candy section "Maybe she likes milk chocolate?" She looks around at different sweets. "It's hard to pick. I got 30$ on me so we can also get some for ourselves if we want."

#67 Apr 25, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    "She does seem like the kind of person who would enjoy sweets. I'd say to go for it...?" Skyler agreed. "I still have around forty dollars right now, but thank you for offering." They looked around for an accessories stand or something - Natt seemed to enjoy dressing up for the night, so maybe they could find her something she would like.

9. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Alyssa looks around the sweets area. She looks and finds a chocolate bar and grabs it. "We should think about this stuff. I don't want her to feel bad." She finds some sour patch kids and looks around for a bit more. "Do you think she likes coffee ?"

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    "I'm not completely sure about coffee, to be honest." Skyler paused for a second, a little nervous. "I was thinking about potentially also getting some kind of accessory...? She seemed to enjoy dressing up tonight, so if we could find her something... considering our budget though... or if we can find any around here."

11. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Maybe we can find a necklace ? There may be a couple bits of necklaces over in the offbrand jewlery area ?" She points to a fake necklace shop. "We can find something under 70 $ and also a bit of sweets. That should do well agreed?" She smiles while awaiting Sky's reply .

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    "Yeah, that sounds good." Skyler gave her a smile. "Should we go check the place out?"

13. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Alyssa walks over and looks around at the necklaces. They were all in display cases on the left were all silver while all the right were gold. Each were different than the other. The silvers cost less than the gold. They were having a 40% sale on necklaces for the new school year. "Silver would do better than gold with how her outfits go. There's lots of colors in her dresses so." She taps glass above the silver necklace with a sapphire in the middle wrapped in a silver wreath . "What do you say ?

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    "I don't know a lot about jewelry and style - but I agree, I think she would like that," Skyler nodded.

15. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "If we buy this than we'll have enough for one box of candy for all three of us. Lets do it." She walks over to the jeweler and after some talking she is handed the necklace . "Alright lets go grab the sweets and get outta here. It's getting kinda late and we got school at 9:00 I believe." She walks over to the candy isle and grabs a thing of sour patch kids and a milk chocolate candy bar (Hershey) , "What do you plan on getting ?"

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    "Oh - uh, it's all right. I don't really, uh, need to buy anything from here right now," Skyler replied, fidgeting slightly with the hem of their jacket. "It's really okay."

17. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (THE ONE NIGHT I GO TO SLEEP EARLY. You were up at 1 AM instead of 3 AM)
    "Hm, well we're gonna need to pay for it all with all the cash we have. Do you want me to pay for it or do you want to?" While talking she was standing close to the wall of candy and without being seen tips a box and it slips into her pocket.

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    (AHAHAHAA-)
    "We could chip in and split the bill," Skyler responded. "Fairest option." They didn't notice her taking the box, too busy checking over what they had and calculating the cost in their head.

19. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (it's fucking 3 am)

"The necklace was 60 . . . and we got 70 . . . So I can cash in 35 and you cash 25?" She looks around a bit more to see if there was anything she needed to get really fast. "We should also think about what's gonna happen tomorrow morning and how we're gonna present it." While she was talking a large gonging sound is heard afterwards 12 gongs were heard "Uhm. Weren't we supposed to be in our dorms by midnight?"

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    (F in chat for ya, then.)
    "Wh- how are these shops still open-" Skyler shook their head. "We... should probably get back as soon as possible. Is there even a line?"