1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Crystal Eyes (Link X Choco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Mar 26, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Alyssa seemed to close her eyes. "Alyssa you alright?" Natt asks while tilting her head "Just running a bit of a fever . . . Gives me a headache. The lights are not helping." Alyssa says. Natt sighs "Go back to the dorm and get some rest." Alyssa shakes her head. "I'll live it was a light one.

Natt drinks her coffee before asking "So do we know how they're gonna do bells? Is it gonna be loud, quiet, annoying? I hope it's of music cause it's always something we need in life. A bit of music."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #101 May 3, 2020
    Last edited: May 4, 2020
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Are you really sure...?" Skyler raised a brow. Okay, maybe she had a reason to be suspcious of the exceedingly suspicious looking kid. How'd that happen...?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    She waves her hand "I get them all the time. My body has some troubles with it's cooling. It makes me keep the same temp for the entire day without going down. It only lowers or raises when I go to sleep. " Natt tilts her head "Isn't that kinda the same for everyone?" Alyssa sighs "I guess." Natt turns on her phone "9:03 . . . how'd time fly . . . ? We got school in about 27 minutes. Lets head to the dorm and pack up and get ready for classes." She stands and grabs her coffee and throws it into a trash bin. She walks to the dorm. While walking she sees the cloaked people. They seemed to be talking in a corner looking at her. She waves with a smile. None show any care for her. She continues to walk. "This schools weird" she mutters.

When she opens the door she sees scratches on the walls "Oh. Did we forget to lock the door?" She sighs as she walks to the scratch marks. She runs her hand over it. "Looks like something a rabid animal would do."

Alyssa walks into the room. She looks at the scratch marks "Uhm. What happened?" Alyssa asks as she runs her hand over it as well. "I got no clue. We left the door unlocked. . . " Alyssa looks at Natt. "I locked the door ."

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Skyler walked up behind them, gritting their teeth in worry. "Well... this is an academy for people with superpowers. Someone could've broken in with their... powers or something. Check your bags, everyone. We need to see what happened."

5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt sighs as she twirls her hair a little . She walks into her room along with Alyssa. They check their bags. "Nothing." Natt walks out. She looks at the counter. "Wasn't there a necklace there?" She says pointing at the counter. Alyssa waves her hand. " I placed it in a cabinet." She opens a cabinet it was empty. "Welp . . . There's no necklace" She lets out a large deep sigh. "Why did we keep it in the open? We're dumb aren't we."

A cloaked person walks in. "So I see the Werewolf got in here as well . . . Names Sebastian Hammerlock. I'm going after the Werewolf."

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    "Wha... Who are you?" Skyler turned to the voice behind them, raising their hands and narrowing their eyes. "What is it with you and your cultist group or something?"

7. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "I've already introduced myself. I am Sebastian Hammerlock." He bows. His cloak seemed to blow without any wind in the room "Can you turn off the ac?" Alyssa walks over to the ac and turns it off. "Now. We're not a cultist group. We're all just in the same house. We were friends for a while . We're gonna become the Werewolf hunters." He lets down his hood. He has messy white hair, deep blue eyes, a pale face, he had an earring on his right ear. You can't really see what's in his cloak.

"So why did the Werewolf target us?" Natt speaks. "And what are with you and your friends? How'd you know the Werewolf would be here?"

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    "Werewolf." Skyler raised a brow. "What...?" They crossed their arms.

9. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "The Werewolf is a person who uses their Kuse for wrong. They walk around the school using their razor sharp claws to pick the locks of doors. They steal valuable objects and leave a large gash in the wall" He walks over to the wall and looks at the gashes. Tiny fragments of a purple gem seemed to be in it. "And for as they targeted you. You most likely had something of value. Like a nice looking necklace. They're gonna pawn it off for a couple bucks. Most likely use a fake id and get a drink."

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    "So... they have the ability to grow claws in a sort of way...?" The dark-skinned teenager looked over the gashes. "And... could you explain more about this whole 'Kuse' thing? I get we all have powers, but not exactly how they even work."

11. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "You really don't know?" Sebastian sighs as he crosses his arms. "I'll give you a short summery you'll learn more about it in class." He reaches to his boot and takes out a little object. "Pretend this is a air pipe. This is clogged so it's all together. When the pressure point on the back of your head gets pressed. The pipe will clear up. It'll knock you out because of the rush of air." he squeezes on the object and it bursts into a large slender pole. "Now that the path is cleared you can breath into your own blood. This'll make it warmer. However some people aren't born with this pipe. How different Kuses work is the pipes of this airway go to a different place." He points at Skys arm "You see how theres more veins on her arm? They're air pipes."

"Each person has their own unique Kuse. Some are more technical than others. Like mine." He lifts his hair and a large vein was traveling in his head. "Mines a head Kuse. I call it Transcendence. Sadly I cannot show you it because I don't have permission from a teacher. You'll have to fight me in the arena to see it. The way your Kuse is picked is all about random factors. No one is quite sure why everyone has their own and we don't share the same."

"But, people are horrible creatures and love to experiment. This one Group of head ghouls decided they wanted to explore with parts of the body. They grabbed a normal civilian who had no Kuse. They proceed to do surgery. They added a new air pipe to go into his blood. The process was successful in the way of his life. But not in his looks. His body fatigued. A simple nudge would tear his skin apart. As time went on his body got worse. His blood couldn't handle the oxygen. It will start to make your organs fail."

"The person became a lifeless zombie who had no purpose than to be a training dummy."

Sebastian takes a breath. "Got any questions?"

Alyssa raises her hand "How do you know all of this?"

Sebastian closes his eyes "My parents look into this stuff and I hear their conversations."

#111 May 8, 2020
    Last edited: May 8, 2020
  12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Skyler seemed to flinch when Sebastian referred to them as "her". "Uh, one statement and one question. Statement, uh, my pronouns are they and them, not she, and question, what do you mean a 'head Kuse'? How does that affect different people?"

13. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    He clears his throat from talking. "Well, each body part gets the air in different ways. That allows them to activate their Kuse. Their blood will feel boiling hot when they first start using it ." He shrinks the long pole again. "If the veins are in your arms you're able to project matter out of your arms." He hides his arms in his cloak and activates the pole as he pushes his hand out. It taps Natts nose. He shrinks it back.

He twirls around in his cloak and sends a kick flying at Alyssa. He activates the pole and taps her cheek. "Thats a case of a leg Kuse. It's fast and hurts." He shrinks it once more. "I can't really show a chest Kuse. But they're mostly ones that change change the looks of a person. And for a head Kuse I can't show it because I don't have permission. But they're able to summon matter out of their body, and in some cases they're able to change it on factors. Though they're weaker than others."

He activates the pole and starts twirling it around. "Now we have about three minutes till the bell rings to start heading to first class. We should get a move on."

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Skyler looked at the pole. "Right, we should." So he's probably a head Kuse... and what is this pole about?! And this Werewolf is able to make claws somehow. Precise ones... They made a note to tell Natt and Alyssa about anything they'd figured out.

15. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt closes her eyes. "So I got a back Kuse . . . Sky has an arm Kuse . . . What do you have Alyssa ?" Natt asks. Alyssa waves her hand "You'll find out eventually . . . Lets. . .just head to class." Sebastian seemed to go a different way than the group. Natt heads all the way down the stairs and gets to the staircase on the first floor. She enters her class and sits.

Alyssa walks to her History class. Some kids were already in there but she decides to ignore them so she could think about the conversations from today

~ The bell rings

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Skyler had entered their maths class, keeping silent as they chose a desk far from the others. They still turned the idea over in theri mind. Transformation... would that be something the Werewolf would do? An Arm Kuse would be too imprecise, and a Leg Kuse too blunt...

17. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt was waiting for the teacher to speak up and took out a sketchbook. She starts to scribble on the page thinking of what the Werewolf looks like. She hears a loud crack, like a popper being thrown in a quiet room. "Listen up!" A male voice bellows out "The names Mr. Den. I am your English teacher! I would like to get to know you before I establish the classroom rules !" Natt looks at Mr Den, he was a tall man with a fluffy beard had short but long hair, He wore black gloves, a white tuxedo with a blue undershirt, dress shoes and long white dress pants. His pale green eyes looks around as he takes out a beachball from behind his desk. His arm seemed to creak and break it started to turn back and his small and long white silver claws formed . He winds his arm back and throws the beachball. It flies really fast and bursts right in front of a student in the front row. The force of the wind blew the desk backwards and the chair to spin around. "What is your name and what's your favorite activity ?" Mr Den says with a monotone voice. Natt scribbles down Mr Den onto her sketch book and places it away.

Alyssa takes some time to look around the class room. She sees desks aligned in straight rows. She looks at a desk and sees a name tag on it. "Ugh assigned seating . . . " she mutters and finds her name. It was over in the back near the window. She sits down and leans back. The lights start to flicker in the room. Alyssa sits up and looks around. A couple kids seemed to do the same. The lights flickered more and more until suddenly a mine appeared in front of the class. It waves hello . Alyssa was confused about why a mime stood in front of them. The mime taps on its face and makes a tear like motion . The mimes face broke in half and falls to the ground. The body starts to snap and break and turn black and smoke. "Helllooo Students!~" A voice chimes out. Alyssa turns her head and sees a man sitting in the back of the room on a black throne.

Math

A teacher walks in normally. It was a male with tan leggings, a white button up shirt messily done. His hair was scraggily. He had dead like eyes and large bags under his eyes "Egh. Names Mr. Tanner." He falls into his chair and spreads apart. "I'll be your math teacher." He reaches into his desk as a lone paper airplane flies into the sky. A crack is heard as the plane is taken straight out of the air and is in Mr Tanners hand.

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Skyler watched Mr Tanner with a slight concern. He... seemed incredibly tired. Did he need a coffee? A raise? A different job?

19. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt looked as Mr Den seemed to show no care and continued to throw beachballs at students like the kids in high school who'd throw the ball overly hard in dodgeball. Eventually he throws another beach ball in the air and spikes it. A much louder crack is heard as it flies to the back of the room and breaks the wall a little. Natt flinches and seemed to curl up a little by putting her leg on her chair and raises her hands to protect her face.

Alyssa watches as a man in a black trench coat and black under clothing. His eyes were a solid green and he had blonde hair. He was wearing a black crown. He grins and sharp teeth bare. "I am Mr. Matt I will be your history teacher."

Math

He looks up to the class. He sees a couple kids snickering. He stands straight and vanishes from sight. "JESUS!" A kid screams as Mr. Tanner seemed to appear right in front of them. The paper airplane that was once airborn was torn in half and placed in front of them. He appears right back in front of the class. "Now. Lets get to know one another." He raises a hand and points at Sky . "What's your name and favorite passtime?"

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Skyler froze up, one hand grabbing onto the hem of their jacket to stabilize themselves. It was really more the pointing that got to them than what had just happened. "S...Skyler Fenrel - they them," they added in a softer voice - "and I enjoy listening to music."