1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Crystal Eyes (Link X Choco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Mar 26, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt examines the bar further and notices has another button. She presses it and the ring quickly disburses and falls to the ground folding and shifting until it was a sword . She picks up the blade and walks to the training dummies. "I forgot it did that. . . " Mr.Tanner muttered. Natt swings the blade at the training dummies chest. She holds the button down once more after a couple strikes and the blades break apart and starts flying threw the air like a whip. Cracks break the silence in the air as she swings the whip breaking the dummy. She quickly holds the button again and the whip returns into it's original shape.

She tries something out. Originally striking with the Ohmlatl around in a circle into a sword strikes across the head dashing over the head and using the whip to wrap around it and crack it in half. She straightens and retracts the whip. "It's very . . . combo orientated." She says as she looks up to see Alyssa holding a briefcase. She was walking up to a dummy when she spots Natt. "I see you picked your weapon." Alyssa says smiling.

Natt points at the briefcase. "What'd you get?" as she holds the button again and pushing back retracting it back into a box. "It's a simple weapon." She holds a button and the suitcase falls apart folding on itself. "With how unreliable my Kuse is I went for a simple option." The suitcase finishes folding and Alyssa flips a switch on it. Her entire left arm was covered in mechanical parts that glowed a dim blue. She walks over to a training dummy and sends out a punch with the enhanced arm. Wind breaks off of the arm as it strikes the dummy cracking its wooden interior

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Skyler came up behind the girls, making sure that either of them could actively see them before they spoke up. "Do you think it's safe to try something ranged in here...? I have a feeling these... sawblade-like things could be used as range weaponry, but I'm not sure if I can be trusted with trying that around other people."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Alyssa turns to Skyler " I think it's safe in here?" She looks around and sees a little drone flying in the air with a little light flashing. "I recognize that drone . . . That's the battle drone. Yeah using a ranged tool is safe in here." waving her hand in the air after punching the dummy "This thing really hurts your arm when using it huh . .."

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "A battle drone?" Skyler took the smallest of the blades between their fingers, flicking it towards a dummy. Unfortunately for them, their aim wasn't the best, and it missed by a few inches, sticking into the ground instead. "Ah, sorry-"

5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt giggled when Skyler missed . Alyssa couldn't help but grin. "Seems like you're not used to using ranged huh?" Alyssa commented. Turning to Natt "Hey can I try your weapon?" Natt hands the block box to Alyssa. She holds the box before finding the switch. Jumping back at the large gust of air. "That can kill someone." She jokes around. Swinging it around unexpecting the weight of it she breaks it into the ground. "Uh oh. . ." Alyssa comments. She closes the ring and hands it to Natt. "I'll pay for i . ." She stopped her sentence when the ground reformed "Oh does that battle drone also fix broken parts all around?"

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "I'm still pretty new to weapons in general..." Sky tried to change the subject. "So, uh, those battle drones fix up everything around here? What else do they do?"

7. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Both Natt and Alyssa Shrug. "We only've seen them the one time. But that was in math." Natt comments. Natt looks at Alyssa "So what're we gonna do after this class? " Alyssa reaches into her pocket and takes out her phone. "Well i'm interested in an ice cream parlor around here. Wanna get that after dinner? Let's head to the store after class. Skyler you wanna come?"

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "Don't we still have the other half of our lessons to get through...?" Skyler checked their schedule, placing the round disks back in their case.

9. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Alyssa takes out her phone. "It's already 3 : 30 schools ending in ten minutes. This school works on a flip schedule. Four classes a day that are lengthened. We missed lunch though for some reason . . ."

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "Whoa. Maybe it was that fight... Two before lunch and two after? My last school had seven periods a day."

11. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natts Stomach rumbles and Alyssa turns to her with a grin "Hungry because we're talking about Lunch?" Alyssa laughs a bit. "i'm just interested in the ice cream. . . " Mutters back tapping her pointer fingers together. "Alright students! If you've not made a pick on your weapon you have five minutes!" Alyssa scrolls on her phone, "Alright so let's head to the store make dinner than get Ice cream Sound like a plan?"

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "Sounds good," Skyler agreed. "We're using the weapons we've already tested out, right? I can't really see myself using a sword, to be honest."

13. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Natt clutched her weapons handle. "Yeah I like it. It's a swift blade. I wonder how I can mix it with my Kuse." As they conversated a little "Alright students! Let's inform you of what will happen tomorrow! During homeroom you'll be asked for your clothing size so that you can get your Uniforms! On top of that you'll be given a digital scroll. Basically a phone that is used to monitor your friends energy levels for your Kuses . It can be used to call friends as well."

The bell chimes as the group walk out of the school. Walking to the nearby convenience store. The door slides open and a couple students were already there. "What do we want for dinner?" Alyssa askes reaching into her pocket and cracking her wallet opening to see if she had her card. "I want something light like spaghetti . . more room for ice cream." Natt jokes

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Thankfully, Skyler had remembered their wallet in their bag. "What kind of sauce would you want on it? Do either of you have any allergies?" they asked the girls.

15. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "I'm allergic to bee stings but that's about it." Natt says. "I'm not allergic to anything." Alyssa says. "Let's go for a bit of a spicy sauce so that the ice cream is really good." Walking around the produce she grabs a red pepper and lightly squishes it. "How about we split up. I'll get the produce, Skyler you go and get the pasta, and natt. . . go get some sort of meat."

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "All right," Skyler replied, walking off to the pasta section. Once they arrived, they quickly got to work checking between the fusili, ravioli and other assorted types. It took them a minute or so to locate the spaghetti, but they returned as soon as they could.

17. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    As Natt was walking around she was looking at the different students. Some looked normal while others looked inhumane some with unformed bodies, bones poking out of their skin, ghoulish faces, additive parts to their body like tentacles. Natt walked by admiring how they acted all casually about it. She gets to the produce section and grabs a container of ground beef.

She hears a crackle behind her as a female whose hair was engulfed with flames points at the chicken package next to the ground beef. "May you please hand that to me?" the girl asked smiling. Natt hesitates before grabbing it and handing it to her with a smile. As she walked back she passed the spice section and grabs a variety of spices from garlic to parsley. Covering all taste sections. Coming back to the group with her arms full. She finds Alyssa having a small basket with cucumbers, lettuce, peppers, tomatoes. "Shall we go back?"

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "Anyone know where the cashier is? I'm very lost," Skyler replied. "How many aisles does this place have...?"

19. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "I think there's only about thirty aisles. . . " Natt says while looking around. She peaks her head around the corner and sees a grouping of registers. "Found some.~" Natt chimed cheerfully and started to prance over her arms still full. "I swear if you drop that we can't even cook you, it'd be to sweet and no one would eat it." Alyssa kids around. They reach the counter and Natt looks at the counter and than the spices "Uhm . . ." She fidgets around before finding a way to place it all on the counter.

Checking out and walking out of the store with three bags on filled with so much spice that if it opened up you'd not stop coughing for hours. "We can make meatballs with this, I also grabbed a lot of spice so we don't need to worry about coming back for it at a later time." Natt skipped as she walked . "Also about the Werewolf that Sebastian mentioned, let's talk about that at ice cream."

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "Sounds good to me," Skyler responded. "And with how little spice is used in each meal, I think with the amount you got we'll be good for a good while."