1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Crystal Eyes V2 (Lassus x Choco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Dec 29, 2021.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    HAHA Jhonathan you are, wait wrong post . *AHEM* you expected me to take like two weeks to write this didn't you. Well hah, guess not this time. For real, this is the final rp i'm posting for the year, kinda weird to think , that I started crystal eyes in march of 2020, and reopening it at the end of 2021 , after a year of closure, we go back and resolve issues .

The off topic will be pm'd to all members who are active once this has been posted

Crystal eyes V2

The tv's news blared endlessly , "Recent reports stated that the catastroy lasted hours before ceasing, three dead, four wounded. A turf war took place in downtown Bornstin, none of the casualties were of the forsaken breed however. Detectives looked all around the crime scene and saw only a pile of blood soaked feathers and small razor blades."

"These freaks really can't let up can they.." one of Natt's Mum's spoke

Natt turned her head to look at her Mum, "You're always watching the news, maybe swap the channel to cartoons for a bit for Natt." another feminine voice called out. SIghing the mother agreed, and turned on some cartoons which distracted Natt for a few minutes

Natt grew up in a small house hold, living with her two mother's, one a light toned slender woman with black hair with hazel eyes, long drooping bangs, wearing blue jeans, a blue t-shirt with the words "Dream big" scratched onto it. The other mother was a bit more fit, with blue eyes, short brown hair, dark skin, and a scar on her cheek from when she was a child. The same type that you'd imagine to carry a sock with soap in it to beat anyone who messed with her.

Once Natt got bored of the cartoon, she sat up "Imma head outside, you can go back to watching your news Mommy." and with a smile she walked over to the door, slipped on her shoes and went outside.

Upon sliding the door open, the forest called to her. Taking off through the maze of branches and overgrown weeds.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Dec 29, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
  2. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "10 : 30 AM." Anthony said to himself aloud, looking at the clock on the wall while holding onto his youngest sibling. He was forced to wake up at 5 in the morning to deal with his siblings. Three of them have wet their beds, and two of them have injured themselves running around the house unsupervised. Once he was sure the youngest was deep asleep once again, he gently placed him down on his little crib. Once the sleeping child was carefully put down, he quickly made his way out of the baby room, only to be greeted by one of the middle sibling face planting onto the floor.

" *Sight* God why did I have to be the first one to be born?" He whispered to himself, kneeling down to see if his sister was badly hurt. "Sam, you have to be more careful, you could've woken up Declan. Look what you've done, you have a small cut on your head. C'mon, let's go get you patched up."

Quickly standing up, he took his sister to the bathroom where the kept some medical supplies. Once there, he quickly cleaned up the wound with some rubbing alcohol, and placed a band-aid on her forehead. "There, see it didn't sting all that much. Now, let's get out of here, and again, be more careful. You never know if-" He spoke to his little sister before being interrupted by her suddenly hugging him, thanking him, and placing a small childish kiss on his cheek before leaving the bathroom. "... *Sigh* Maybe being first isn't so bad after all..."

As much as it exhausted him, he was well aware as to why he had to be the one to take care of the kids. His mother worked very hard in order to sustain their living conditions, and their father was currently cleaning up around the house and doing all the house chores. As the oldest one, that left him with sibling duty. His workload would lessen once his father was done with most of the chores.

He made his way downstairs, in order to go get some snacks from the kitchen, but was interrupted by a grown mans voice. "Hey Anthony, I'm sorry for giving you more work, but I need you to do me a favor." His father spoke from the laundry room, cleaning the some wet blankets. "I'm about to clean the bathroom, but I just realized that I ran out of Muriatic Acid. There's some money on the counter, I'm gonna need you to go to the hardware store and go buy some. Feel free to buy yourself some snacks with the change."

"Great, that's what I needed... more work" Anthony thought to himself. Not really having a choice, he made his way to the counter, grabbed the cash, and left his house to go to the hardware store that was close by.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "I'm home," announced Skyler as they dropped their bag down for a moment. It seemed their aunt Rosita was still busy with her job at the library, as only a note greeted them about how some sudden complications with a delivery meant she'd have to stay overtime. With a sigh, they proceeded to lug their bag all the way to their room.

Ever since they'd discovered their Kuse after a series of stumbles, and then their parents had to leave for work-related reasons, they'd been moved to stay with Rosita, the only other member of Skyler's family who had one - though she'd lost half of it with her left arm. The new neighborhood was great, and so was Aunt of course, but moving schools was a bit lonely - they didn't even have that many friends in their old one.

Either way, it was only a matter of time before she returned, right? They pulled out their math homework. Their life problems would solve themselves but the algebra wouldn't.

4. sinxsthezia

sinxsthezia School Kid

me when the ., m m,e wehn.. when the when
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽151.1
    An open window naturally lights Zinna's desk where he writes with an open book placed face-down right next to him. On an afternoon like this one, Zinna's typical pastime is reading and writing away in his bedroom. He would often opt to do both, reading a chapter or two before going back to writing with a fresh wave of inspiration. He would rinse and repeat this cycle for hours and become so intensely invested that he'd forget to even eat or sleep. Currently he remains in a trance-like state where his pen and paper is his entire world. That is, until he hears his door open.

"Hey, hon?" says his mother peeking into the room, causing him to whip his head around and frantically cover his page. She doesn't wait for a response from him before continuing. "Your father just told me he's having some guests over."

Zinna frowns. "Really?"

She shrugs. "Yep. Sorry, I didn't know either."

"Well, I guess I'll get going then," Zinna says with a sigh. As his mother walks off, he neatly packs up his things. Before long he makes his way downstairs and leaves without a word or a goodbye from his parents. He takes a deep breath of the fresh air, and then he's off for a casual stroll through the woods.

5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    The foliage slowed Natalie down, but strolled through the calming summer forest. It wasn't long before the screams to fight the god called out, dreaded Cicada's. As trees swayed and swooped above, like makeshift whips.

The sound of what could only be described as a long stream of water caught Natts ears, "Odd I thought the creek was further out..?" Natt questioned to herself, walking closer to the liquid sound.

Approaching forward, she saw a figure standing next to a tree. Wrapped in a brown leather cloak, with torn cloth flowing gently. And a loooonnng stream of water coming from his waist. Natt just stared at the sight, as the water slowly trickled away. The figure rummages on his waist for a little bit, before a zip is heard. He turns, meets Natts eye. Natt glances up and down, to see a fanny pack on his stomach.

"Fuck ya want Kid? Can an old man water his plants in peace??" The figure screamed. The hood of the cloak fell in his anger, showing an white old man with a deformed face, as if it were made of clay. His left eye bulging out of socket, and looked ready to pop. They were amber, his sclera bloodshot, and veiny. He had white hair that looked like a rats nest had burrowed in his ears

"WELL YA GONNA ANSWER, OR YE GONNA JUST STAND THERE LIKE A DOLT?!?" The old man getting angrier and angrier. Natt steps back slowly in horror at the sight of this mans face, How can someone look worse than Lassus *whoever that is* ?

"Uehgbababababaabababaa" Is all Natt could say. The old man getting angrier "I wes told not to fuck around, but you're pissin me off kid... Fuck off before I kill yeah." He reached into his cloak and took out a comically large kitchen knife.

Natt slowly backed away , her eyes shaking struggling to break her gaze . Her hands and legs shaking. "abububudhuhbubghbuhbhbubh." Natt whimpered out before falling backwards into a rose bush. "LEOD!" a voice calls out. "Have you found the child yet???" Bushes rustle as a tall girl emerged, draped in the same brown tattered leather and cloth, however she didn't wear the hood, so Natt saw her face. One eye was purple and looked to be cracked with no Iris, the other crimson. Her hair was brown and touched her lower spine. She was pale and looked to be in her early twenty's.

"WELL WOULDN'T YA FUCKIN LIKE TO KNOW?!" Leod yelled back, "THANKS FOR SCERING THE SHIT OUTTA ME YOU WENCH!"

The girl sighed, before sensing something. "They're close." Looking around at all areas, her eyes widened and she vanished. Natt felt long cold fingers wind down her neck "Foooounnndd yoooouu" She whispered into Natts ear, slowly licking at her earlobe

6. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    As much as Anthony complained about more work, this trip was actually just a break in disguise. Sure, he had to go out to buy something for his father, but the trip itself would give him some alone time in order to 'recharge' per se. He wasn't sure if this was his fathers true intentions, but he'd have to thank him either way. Luckily for him, the hardware store wasn't far from his home. If he'd follow the sidewalk, he'll easily get there in ten minutes. But he had other plans, and decided to take a shortcut through the alleyways. He knew his way around these parts, which were helpful to him many times when he needed to be quick. If he'd take the alley rout, he'd be able to make it to the store in about 6 minutes instead.

While walking through one of the more wide alleyways, he heard a shuffling noise come from one of the dumpsters. Under normal circumstances, he'd walk by it and ignore whatever is inside it; but last time he did that, he pissed off some random bum who was dumpster diving, and was forced to haul ass to not get his by thrown bottles. Standing a distance away, he watched as the dumpster continued to shuffle, and after a few second, he was greeted by a fat looking racoon jumping out of the dumpster with it's bounty in it's little hands. It took one look at Anthony, then bolted with it's soon to be lunch. Seeing as how it was just some racoon, Anthony continued to make his way to the store.

A few boring minutes go by, and he eventually makes it to the store. Being quick about his purchase, he swiftly grabbed the Muriatic Acid his father wanted, and taking his advice, he bought himself a small bag of (Non specific brand) chips. While purchasing said objects, he took a glance behind the counter and saw a bunch of construction tools behind the counter. The tools brought some good memories of his grandfather. His grandpa was a well respected construction worker, and Anthony grew up wanting to be just like him.

Once out of the store, he followed the same path as before in order to get home quickly. If he knew anything about his siblings, is that they were probably driving his father crazy. Laughing at the thought of his dad being driven mad by his brothers and sisters, he continued eating his chips while walking through the alleyway. Walking by the same dumpster as before, he decided to throw his now empty bag of chips in it, rather than littering. Throwing the empty bag like one would a basketball, the crumpled up bag makes his target in one shot.

"Three points!" Anthony said to himself, preparing to continue making way home, before being interrupted by some shuffling from inside the dumpster once again. "...Crap."

Thinking it's yet another racoon or some random stray cat, he quickly makes his way past the dumpster, making sure to not keep his eyes off it, in case that was not the case. But before any of that could happen, he was interrupted by a male voice.

"Do you always pay attention to things that don't really matter?" The voice spoke.

As Anthony was about to look at the owner of the voice, a sharp pain made it's way to his stomach as he was sent backwards against a wall. Gasping for air, he looks up at his would be assailant. The man was short, had white hair and blue eyes, and was approaching his at a slow pace . As Anthony looked up at him, the man spoke once more. "I was told to only use violence if you would fight back, but I find this way much easier to take you with me with little to no resistance. Plus, they wont know if you fought back or not, so it make no difference to me."

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Not long later, a small pile of finished worksheets was shoved to the side. At least algebra wasn't too hard for Skyler, though it was mind-numbing. And the mind-numbing was actually getting kind of unbearable. They stood up, setting a quick timer - which they would probably snooze about thrice before actually returning to their work - and made their way towards the kitchen for a glass of cold water to unfreeze their brain.

The apartment always felt more empty without Auntie's loud voice cracking jokes or laughing to herself. Every sound was amplified beyond Skyler's usual perception - the ticking of the cat-shaped clock they didn't care much for, the sound of the water falling into the glass, the knocking at the door- Oh, there she is. It was getting kinda long, Skyler thought to themself. ...Did she forget her keys?

They raced towards the apartment doors and pulled one open - only to see a stranger in shaggy robes standing there, a brown hood over his face. A small set of iron bars stood the only separation between Sky and whoever this... was. Then the stranger spoke up in a voice so dry it could turn an ocean into a desert: "Hello, would you like to hear about how you can help bring world peace and equality?"

8. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★

It was cold, and slow. Natt felt her blood freeze as the girl slowly backed away from her face. Natts eyes glanced over to see a malevolent smile. "Awww I like this one! Can we keep it Leod?" Chimed the ear licker.

"I DON'T GIVE ZERO DAMNES WHAT YOU DO WITH YER PASS TIMES" Leod shouted back followed by him whispering "wench" under his breath.

The girl stared at Natt twistedly. "What fun! What fun it'll be! I got my very own puppy!" the girl chimed, hugging Natt. Natt couldn't see much other than her cloak. It felt warm, but not comforting as if her blood was seeping through her skin. Her mouth hungopen but no words to escape.

As the two conversed for a bit the girl still hanging onto Natt, she felt her soul leaving her body slower and slower. The long nails of the ear licker brushing along Natts neck as she petted Natts hair.

- @sinxsthezia

Through the distance, loud screaming could be heard. But not of fear, of PURE FUCKING WILL!

"I WILL BE, THE LORDS BLADDE!!" a man yelled, his voice booming across the trees. "I AM THE SON OF DRIP!"
    Sheeeeeesus was punching the ground screaming with all his might, when his hair started to raise. "A KUSE USER? I CAN PROOVE MY WORRRTH TO GOD!"

The sound of trees toppling over filled the forest as he quickly darted towards the location of moth boi.

9. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    As his assailant slowly walking towards Anthony, lot of thoughts plagues his mind, as he continued holding his aching stomach with one of his hands.

'Why is this guy attacking me? What does he mean by going with him? Was this an attempt kidnapping? Why? Why? WH-' His thoughts were quickly interrupted when his eyes noticed his possible kidnapper throwing a punch towards his temple.

Adrenaline quickly pumping through his bloodstream, he managed to jump out of the was just for the punch to graze him and do minimal damage. Realizing that overthinking at this moment was not exactly the best idea at the moment, he tried to focus on the here and now. Knowing that fighting will probably end up with him loosing, he quickly eyed the alleyway. It was still wide open, and if he bolted fast enough, he might be able to make his way to a public street. Without any other better ideas, he began making a dash to what he believed would get him away from this situation entirely.

"God fucking damnit, that hurt. Why in hell would you jump out of the way like that?" The assailant groaned from behind him. "I just punched a brick wall because of you! If you think that running like that will save your ass, your wrong kid."

Within the span of 3 seconds, the attacker had already caught up to Anthony and grabbed the back of his shirt before throwing him back onto the floor behind himself.

"God, If only your wavelength would've told me you were gonna be such a pesky little brat." He continued speaking, clutching his now bloody knuckles. "Well since I'm hurt now, I guess it's fair game if I use much more violence, now that I have evidence or fighting back."

Anthony's eyes widened in fear as he watched the man slowly walking towards him again, laughing sadistically with each slow step. At this moment, Anthony began thinking he was going to die. Never in his life did he ever think he'd be in a situation like this. Realizing that he could actually die, he began panicking; his chest felt tight, he was slowly hyperventilating, and tears began fogging his eyes. Looking down at his person, he realized he was still holding onto the gallon of muriatic acid. A quick and dangerous though came to his mind. He knew this stuff was dangerous, but he didn't really care at the current moment. Quickly attempting to open the cap, he noticed that the assailant had realized his last ditch plan, and began picking up his pace. His vision was extremely blurry with all the tears, panicking at his current situation. Due to his shaky hands, some of the very acidic filled liquid spilled onto his hands. It burned a lot, but at the moment, he really couldn't care. Fueled by fear and pain, he swung the gallon filled with dangerous fluids in the direction of his assailant. His vision was extremely blurry with all the tears, and for a second he feared that he'd miss his target, but he was quickly proven wrong with a wailing scream from the attacker.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! MY FUCKING EYES!!" He screamed bloody murder, falling to his knees and holding his face with both his hands. "YOU LITTLE SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THROW INTO MY EYES!! ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!! TO HELL WITH TAKING YOU WITH ME!!!"

Feeling all sorts of relief at the fact that he had nailed his would be kidnapper, he quickly wiped the tears off his eyes. In front of him was the very same man on his knees; his face now red with rage and singed skin, eye's shut closed and both his hands attempting to wipe the liquid from his eyes. It was moments like this he'd wish he had some sort of weapon on him for self defense; hell, he'd even take a hammer that he saw in the hardware store. Knowing that he could now make a safe dash to a public place, he decided to give his attacker one punch before leaving. With all his malice, he swung the hardest right hook he'd ever swung towards the mans own clutched head.

#9 Mar 5, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
  10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Skyler couldn't even find it in themself to respond to the creepy old man right at their door. Whether it was fear, disgust, or some other base level instinct failing to activate, all they could do was stay still and stare at the slumping hooded figure, the only thing between the two being a single iron screen.

Their reaction - or rather, a lack of it - failed to dissuade the elder before them. "You see, many people in our world have these special powers known as Kuses," droned the cracking voice. "We ask for your help to achieve a peaceful, more equal world for them. For right now..."

Dread took over Skyler's nerves as the old man's lecture began to fade into the background. Did this guy know they had a Kuse? Their aunty had often talked of certain... people she had to fight before she lost an arm and had to retire to her library job. Was this man here for-

An elevator ding sounded in the background. Thankfully for Skyler, whoever was talking in the robe was just as fragile and ancient as he sounded, and couldn't turn nearly quickly enough to block the angry one-armed, middle-aged, five-foot-seven woman's bag flying at him.

11. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    vengeance . .. Vengeance is what drives people. Vengeance is what breaks people. I, am Vengeance.

YV DZIIB LU ZOO

Natt felt as though everything was coming to an end, the strokes of the hand feeling longer than the last as everything slowed. Looking at Leod faintly, “Oi your puppy dog is lookin at me funny.” Leod commented with grimace. “I’m not fond of it. Fix it or I will.” His arm twitched as if reaching for a blade.

“Hey sweetie look at me! Leod can be a big pain I know. But once he leaves it’ll be just you and me! Irve and doggy.” The girls eye lit up as she spoke to Natalie, lightly grasping her limp hand.

Out of the sparse forest a crack is heard. A rustling sound followed. “Leod be a darling and go check out that rustling. It’s most likely a deer but you know how they are.” Irve chimed, but with what seemed like anger when she mentioned they. “Fuckin lazy Wench.” Leod scoffed as he walked towards the rustle.

"We really have to clean his mouth . . ." Irve muttered.

"THERE AINT SHIT HERE, YOU MADE ME MOVE FOR FUCK ALL, THIS IS WHY MOM DOESN'T FUCKING LOVE YOU (this is me just being delusional. it's from this () GOD DAMNED WEN-"

With the sudden silence Natalie looked over to see Leods mouth held open, a spear head poking out. His body lifted from the ground before thrown like a bag of sand to the nearest tree.

“Oh deer, looks like we’ve been comprised.” Irve muttered. “Looks like I have to put down my doggie.” With a sour tone to her voice she slammed Natt to the ground, her fingernails pierced Natts lower neck. A solid crack is heard and Natt felt her entire body jump. “Is this what death feels like?” Natalie thought as everything went gray.

“Vengeance… is inevitable.” The cloaked figure spoke. Irve stood and kicked Natalie away closer to the creek. “And vengeance… CAN GO FEUCK ITSELF!” Leod shouted. “You’re still alive Leod? Good means you’ve not grown weak on me.” Irve grinned as she vanished into the trees.

Leods arms grew in side, long metal beams broke out making maces. With his first swing it took him riding along with the mace slamming into a tree turning the base of it into splinters.

The cloaked figure jumped back and pulled out what seemed to be a long sword. The sword had a crimson hawk dancing around the blade spanning from the hilt. The blade itself was made of what seemed to be carbon, with the words “Never forget 6/17.” scratched into the base. “Ah a left handed swinger, how lame. Most of you die the same …” Irve chimed before suddenly appearing behind the cloaked.

The sword clanked onto Irves long fingernails that seemed to pulse, her face distorted and broken. “Tch, you’re not leaving are you.” Irve muttered as she vanished once more.

12. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    *THUD*

It was a solid and clean hit, and the target gave way with little to no resistance. Something about that felt wrong to Anthony, but he wasn't going to ponder it for long. He needed to run, before his assailant can regain his composure. But before he could begin his dash to his house, something caught his eye that somehow distracted him. A thick crimson liquid began running down from the mans head, just in the area that he had landed his blow. Blood. The man was bleeding, and it did not look minor. His head was just pouring a lot of blood, which began pooling on the floor, creating a small puddle.

"Zaahh, what the fuck was that!? First, you throw acid at my face, then hit me with a fucking brick? I swear, once I-" The man continued cursing at Anthony. Now clutching his head wound while his face was still burning red from the muriatic acid.

Ignoring whatever else the man had to say, he looked down at his hands in order to clean them of any and all blood he might've gotten on them. But upon looking down, his eyes widened in shock. His right hand was no longer there. Where his right hand is supposed to be, instead had a bloody hammer head in its place. Finding his current situation more and more damning, he quickly began running from the alley, no longer wanting to be there. Hiding his deformed right hand under his shirt, he began running to his house without ever stopping for a break. Being fueled by nothing but fear, and adrenaline, he made it to his house in record time. Still clutching onto the half empty gallon of Muriatic Acid, he opened the front door and slammed it shut behind him.

"Anthony, is that you? You know you shouldn't be slamming the doors like that, it can damage the hinges." His father called out to him, hearing the obviously loud slam.

Quickly realizing that his shirt was now filled with blood that wasn't his own (and the obvious deformed hand), he quickly panicked and ran upstairs to the bathroom as fast as he could, dropping the gallon onto the floor with no further issues. As Anthony reached the top of the stairs, his father came to the entrance from the bottom floor to welcome him back.

"Hey Anth- wait why are you going upstairs? It's the downstairs bathroom that needed the Acid." His father called out to him, watching as Anthony was quickly making his way to the upstairs bathroom. Looking back at the door, to see if anything had happened, he saw the closed gallon, of Acid. "Oh... he left it down here. Guess he had to make a run for the bathroom for something else then. Kids these day-..."

As he grabbed the gallon the first thing he noticed, was that the gallon felt light, as if it had already been used. "Wait, why is this thing used? Did they sell it like- no, Anthony has bought this stuff a lot, he should know what a full gallon feels like. Did he open it himself? But why would he-" Thinking back at his son running upstairs to the bathroom, he had immediately assumed the worst. Had his son somehow spilled acid onto himself out of curiosity? Fearing the worst as a father, he began bolting up the stairs to make his way towards his son who had ran away to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, Anthony had was washing his hand and hammer head hand; washing away all the blood off of it. Anthony had hoped that his hand would go back to normal, or that he had just imagined his hand being replaced by a hammer head. Sadly, none of those two had happened. Once his hands were clean, he removed his bloody shirt and attempted to remove the blood of it using hand soap and the sink. While scrubbing, he heard a loud knock on the door.

"Anthony!? Are you okay in there!?" His father asked loudly from behind the door. "Why is the gallon half full, did you open it? Did you spill it on yourself!? Are you trying to clean yourself with the sink? I'm sorry, but I'm coming in!"

Those last words scared Anthony more than anything else, if his father saw his hand the way it was... He knew what his hand had meant. He had heard about it a lot in school, people with strange and terrible abilities... Freaks... He was scared of how his family would react if they saw him become of of them.

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Skyler considered themself a somewhat sheltered kid. They hadn't gotten into any school drama. They stayed away from most back alleys. So to say that this beatdown of some rickety old guy by their aunt screaming her lungs out like she'd seen a rat-king of cockroaches was likely one of the most violent fights they'd seen would probably not be far from the truth.

"Cough... hack... old bones shouldn't have settled for door-to-" was about the last the man got out of his lungs before collapsing on the floor. With a scathing glare, their Aunt kicked him into the stairwell before rushing in through the door, slamming both it and the screen behind her. Sky didn't even get a greeting in before she rushed off and returned with several locks in her working hand, motioning for them to quickly add several more.

As they struggled to add the dozen or so - where does she even keep all these?! - Rosita finally caught her breath enough to start ranting a hundred miles an hour. She even pushed a small cupboard over to barricade the door for good measure, making Skyler cringe a little - oh THAT one's gonna be annoying to get rid of for school tomorrow. Strangest of all were the things she was saying: "- don't know when to quit- these days behind me- you keep the door shut now- for the night- can't even get an old lady with no arm- back again-"

"Aunty, what... what are you talking about?! Isn't this just... some..."

They barely got a word in before they were shushed. "Not so loud! I can call in a day off tomorrow, and you're not going back to school either. Not if they've found you. You'll understand it all when your owl comes."

14. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    The three clashed, the mace flying about the forest turning trees to shrapnel Irve flickered in and out of sight as the cloaked figure blocked each strike with their sword. Natt's body was tucked away in a ditch.
    Her mind was pounding even though most her senses lacked, she felt the pain of her head screaming as if telling her to get up. Her body temperature getting hotter and hotter as if a plague was placed on her. "
    Let them know, young one." A voice raging in her, screaming out repeating endlessly. "There is only one blue sky. Paranoia will strike those whom shelter from the blue eyed gaze. Protect yourself, your crystal blue eyes will be used as a guide to help shelter others. But for now, you must shelter yourself."

Natts eyes opened to see the fight continuing, "Tch, the puppies woken up. Leod, put her in the cage for me would you?" Irve was dashing from side to side swinging her long claw like fingernails at the cloaked figure. Leod turned and swung his mace downwards at Natalie. She looked up as the metal ball came spiraling down her arm instinctively moving. Her arm flaked away as a single tear fell from her eye, long scales splinter across her arm making a makeshift shield clashing against the mace. "Your bitch got her Kuse active. Looks to be something with pangolin scales" Leod calls over to Irve. "Then our tasks done, we'll play with our puppy and friend later. Let's flee for now." Irve calls out before vanishing again. Leod grunts at the cloaked figure and dashes off.

"Tha was no fbun" Natalie attempts to talk before passing out to the floor.

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Rosita moved into the kitchen with a gesture from her prosthetic - a "go to your room we are talking about this later" gesture. Skyler was all too inclined to agree.

As soon as they did, they flopped down backfirst onto their bed with a sigh. This was going to be a long day. Hopefully not a long month. It already felt like they'd overdosed on drugs and hallucinated up the creepy old dude, even though they'd never touched anything not under a prescription and their aunt would absolutely throw them out a window if they did.

But to be fair Aunt was talking about the same kind of crazy thing as the cult-y guy. Was she in on it? What kind of secret society was she hiding with the whole owl thing?! And why hadn't she just told them-

Skyler sighed. It was sometime in the late afternoon and still too early to consider conspiracies and all that jazz. They'd figure it all out over dinner.

16. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Do you ever feel as though you have done nothing? Just a leaf in the river of time, your actions meaningless?"

Natt awoke to this question being asked to her. Her hair was wet and heavy, as well as her body. Blankly staring forward she saw none but white. "Yes dearie, I speak to you." Natt looked around before finally seeing a figure. Tall, but slim. Feminine, but much like a peacock had long flowy hair that went far past the soles of their feet.

"Oh forgotten how to speak? A shame guess you'll be best dead. . ."

"No no no! I can speak, uhh Dwarves under the olden stars to bring us the light of the fool moon." Natalie rambled off an old limerick from when she was a child.

"I seee... Ahem, I am Devi. I am your sworn protector."

"Sworn protector..? But I need no protec-"
    Devi's laughter interupts Natalie.
    "I need no protection, I've heard that line so many thousands of times. Dearie, you've been locked on a new path. There will be no more normal life for you. The plates of fate are in motion and you're their main target."

Natalie slowly stood up in the white void, finally getting a good sight of Devi.

Name: Devi

-

Appearance: A fair skinned slim and tall woman with a large bust, flaunting her breasts with a tube top with a camisole underneath that pushed them up. Gold lined her from neck to toe. her nails painted silver and as long as daggers. Her hair was a monochrome purple that seemed to glow around her face. Her stomach was tattooed of what seemed to be beasts. Blue eyes that seemed to glow just as bright as Natalie's. All that covered her crotch was but her hair and a slim pair of undergarments.

Personality: Flirtatious and poetic. A person pleaser with knives to stab those she weakens in the back.

-

-

-

-

"Uhm... Deva a q-"

"It's Devi."

"Right. Devi. A question for you. Can you put on some clothes?"

Devi stared blankly at Natalie. Before smiling. "Dearie, clothes are a limit to my intelligence. If I were to wear any more I fear I'd plummet into nothingness. The human body is a secure place and shouldn't be afraid. I only wear this top because you're young and not ready for glory."

Natalie blankly stared at Devis face. "I guess I can't change how you are. Just make sure your hair keeps you covered, I don't need to see any of that..."

She blushed as she looked away, devi giggling. "Alrighty dearie. I'll try." She kissed her hand, floating down to Natalie. Natalie attempted to step backwards but her feet stuck in the void. "I Devi the fayed goddess shall grant thou Natalie with thine blessing. A detour of the fates and shield to hold for others."

She put her hand on Natalie's chest where her heart would be, a faint glow illuminates. "Remember dearie, your mind, yourself, your body, and your personality Is nothing to scoff at. The best thing for someone to do is be themselves. It's when someone is their most beautiful and courageous. Though times may get tough keep smiling like you do to your mother's. Protect those who make you smile, and keep them smiling back. This is a journey you'll never be able to make unless you befriend those who come along with you."

She reaches into her hair and pulls out a deck of cards. "There's 52 cards in a deck of cards, each having their own use. Some say the aces are the strongest card. In reality it's the Queen of spades. A sign of intelligence, a practical person and one who can be trusted to get a job done. Natalie, you are to make your own deck of cards of whom you can trust to catch you as you fall." She hands Natalie the deck of cards, the box slipping open.

Natalie grabbed the box and opened it showing each card blank. "Of course. There's a real number of 54 cards. As there will always be two jokers." She grinned and a blue flame ignited from one of the cards. "I am to be summoned only in desperate measures, I will be able to save one person from the death of your choice. At the cost of losing one of your cards, sacrificing one of your accomplices lives."

Natalie shivered at having to make the thought and pocketed the deck of cards. As she did the world started to crack and turn to black. "It seems our time is up dearie. Until next time." Devi hugged Natalie, her breasts blinding Natalie of all going on around her.

φ Are you sure you made the right choices? φ

Natalie gasped awake, her heart pounding. She sat up as quickly as she could, looking around it was her bedroom. Nothing out of place, and as if she had just fell back asleep and had a bad dream.

She thought about the dream and went to reach into her pocket, and found only lint. She thought more about that dream before muttering to herself. "Am I gay???" She shook her head and climbed out of bed. She winced in pain and looked at her leg. Bandaged, wrapped tightly with gauze. She walked over to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror, covered in dirt and bruised. She hadn't felt the pain at all, as if it'd never happened. She sighed and went back to her room to grab a change of clothes so she could shower. As she was walking to her room she heard it. A faint "mrow!" she turned around quickly to see a white cat, with heterochromia staring right at her.

|| QUICK CONTEXT ABOUT THINGS ||

Natt is the only person *at the moment* who'll interact with a god / goddess. This'll be explained much further on, however for now just go with it.

The goddess Devi is the Sanskrit word for Goddess, as well as the goddess of intelligence and dignity. I decided having her wearing pretty much no clothes was more of a character personality choice. And not in any way to be fan service (I know you're asexual choco).

The cards are a mere symbol and not a real deck of cards. Each time Natalie trusts someone, their face and name will be plastered into a card. The jokers are gods and goddesses and can only be used at a sacrifice / cost. The cards are also just a way for Natalie to reassure herself when she's asleep to know who she is. and how many she's lost.

#16 Dec 22, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2022
  17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "You're going to be transferring schools again soon," was the first thing Auntie said to Skyler as they sat down at the dinner table. "Don't worry about your homework. Just stay here until your invitation arrives."

Skyler wanted to ask questions. So many questions, in fact.

They'd known their aunt was a veteran of... something. They'd always get shut down whenever they asked, so far a few days, they'd stopped asking. About the feathery protrusions that would show up on their arms, or how they'd figured out those blasted wind but wouldn't let them fly. About what she meant by a new school now. And why she'd reacted so badly to the creepy old man, compared to the average scammer, who would only get threats of violence.

Rosita loved teaching them about everything except her past.

"Don't open anything, okay? Only the windows, and only if you see a bird approaching. Even then, be careful. Have something to hit it with in case it's not what it should be."

They took a bite of their chicken and stayed silent. Maybe their brain hadn't fully processed what to do next. Yeah. That sounded right. They'd sleep on this and the rest was a problem for tomorrow Skyler.

18. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    || Yo Choco two things I wanna quickly say. I've decided to change up how you'll get the invitation for the Nest. It won't be an owl anymore. Instead a bird fused with Kuse, which if you plan on using in your next post. Please msg the Coffee Shop (Remember it's in your dms. Or we can use the old one from the original Crystal Eyes if you'd prefer.

Also i'm using a new keyboard for this post, so there may be some weird spelling errors/ random capitals, trying to get a feel for it. That's all, have fun reading my insanity

one last quick thing. Because i'll be using both mothers in this post. From now on, the more fit one will be called Mother, while the light skinned one will be called Mum.
    ||

'A cat..? I thought Mum hated cats...' Natt thought slowly as she stared at the feline. The cat meowed and brushed up against Natalie's ankles. She bent down to slowly pet the cat.

"Glad to see you're finally awake." A feminine voice came from behind her, Natt spun around quickly to see her Mother. "Hit your head pretty hard out in the forest, wouldn't ya say?" She chuckled as she leaned on the wall.

"I didn't... Hit any branch? I was attacked Mother. Some weird... A freaky lady and an old dude came to try and abduct me. But... Some person in a hooded figure came and helped me." Natalie spat out quickly, almost incomprehensible.

"I really gotta cut back on your cartoons... You're mixing fantasy with reality." Mother sighed putting her head to her head. "Let me guess, they had the scary things from the news Mum was watching earlier?"

Natalie looked to the ground before slowly shaking her head. "No... They... I guess it was my imagination..." She forced a smile as she looked up. "Sorry Mother. I guess i'm just a klutz."

Mother smirked as she sniggered(Read bottom of page), "Alright dearie, go wash off all that mud." She kicked herself off the wall and went to walk away. "Wait!" Natalie called out, pointing to the cat who'd been licking their crotch. "Why... Why is there a cat in the house? I thought Mum hated cats."

Mother put her hands in her pockets before looking sullen. "Mum has to go away for a few weeks, and decided because of her sudden need to go away, that she'd leave a gift to you for while she's away." Natalie looked full of confusion at her mother. "I'll explain after your shower, you smell toots." Playfully shoving Natt into the bathroom.

Natalie sighed placing her clothes on the sink, looking in the mirror. "Was it... All just a made up dream..? Perhaps I was just, knocked out?" she muttered to herself. Reaching her hand out to the mirror, her finger tips touching. She paused for a moment looking into her crystal eyes.

' Protect yourself, your crystal blue eyes will be used as a guide to help shelter others. ' That phrase pounded her in the head. "Echchhhhh bpbpbpbpbpupbp." She sighed as she splashed her face with water. "This makes no sense..." She closed her eyes to think for just a moment before getting undressed to take the shower.

=

"Caroline, we need to speak. It's about Natalie." The mother spoke out to her wife. "Hmmm, she knows she's adopted...Knows I'm leaving soon... Knows about how she got knocked out..." She gasped "Don't tell me it's time for the birds and the bees talk!"

Mother sighed putting her hand to her eyes. "No... Caroline... We need to talk to her, about... It." Mother slid her sleeve up showing bloodied bandages. Caroline's face froze, slowly sitting up. "I refuse Karol... We can't. No. She's not ready."

"Oh so she's ready for learning about sex, and not for this?!" Karol slammed her foot to the floor. " She's about to be forced into a world she'll have no clue what to do, and you still wish to put a tarnished towel over her eyes and keep her blind?!" Her hands clenched into fists.

"I... I don't want it to be time to say goodbye to her..." Caroline's eyes teared up, her hands clenched on her thighs. "She has two weeks to learn about what's going on, and if you don't tell her within a week. I will."

The sounds of the shower stopped, Karol looking over towards the restroom. "Let's finish this discussion in the bedroom." Karol rubbed her scarred cheek before draping the bandages with her sleeves. Walking towards their bedroom, Caroline shortly behind.

=
    The sound of the pounding shower had muffled everything for Natalie, minus a few words when her Mother had shouted. The most she had heard was " Ready for...sex." Followed by a slam. Natalie stayed in the shower for as long as it was hot, and blew her hair dry. As she blew it dry she heard scratching at the bathroom door. Putting on her clothes quickly she opened it to see the cat staring up to her, sitting with its tail wagging.

"I guess I need to name you..." She put her pointer finger to her lip for a moment as the cat continued to stare at her. "White fur, a blue and yellow eye, glistening fur.... Long bushy tail......Your name, Leonardo de catpreo." The cat looked blankly at Natalie before walking away. "I WAS JOKING! I'll call you Sparkles."

She sat on the floor, the cat turned around and walked over to Natalie and curled up in her lap. The cat's soft purr calmed Natalie as she thought. "Rare to see you in sweatpants."

She looked up to see Mother, and instantly blushed looking away. "Eh..? What's wrong with wearing sweatpants that you have to blush..?" She was very confused.

Natalie shook her head and forced another smile "Sorry, nothing. I just don't typically wear them aside from sleeping. It's a bit embarrassing to be in different attire."

Her mother sighed, "Look... Me and .. Mum will need to speak with you whenever you're ready. Go get some food, get water, take a piss if you need to. But make sure your mind is empty before you come to us. "

Natalie tilted her head, "Uhm... Okay." 'This day just got weirder...' she thought to herself as her mother walked off to the study.

-=-=
    I know there'll be a bit of a "Wai what?" to one of the words used. The word Sniggering is not racist in any remark. However because of its spelling it looks like it. However all it means is a half suppressed laugh in a scornful way.

anywho, amogus.

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    It was a new morning when they woke up. Aunt was busy reinforcing the door again, with like three fresh bags of groceries to last a few days packed around her.

"Sky, I know this is a lot, but it's for your own safety. Check the windows for birds, okay?"

"...What's going on?"

Her face froze when Skyler asked that question, but they could tell from the way her eyes drifted down to their arms that it had to do with their powers.

Of course it had to do with their powers.

Both of them realized Skyler knew moments later. Rosita stepped back and pulled out a chair at the table, motioning for them to sit.

It was going to be one of those long talks, they realized. They sat down.

"You probably already know this, but it has to do with your Kuse. That man... who knows what he would have done if he knew you had one." Aunt Rosita began, slowly. "They're a terrorist organization. People who want to take you when you're young, take your powers and use them."

They nodded slowly at her explanation. Seeing their reaction, their auntie went on. "The bird that's going to show up is part of a... counter initiative. They run a boarding school, and you'll have to study there. But you'll also have to learn to fight."

"Fight people like... them?" Skyler hissed.

After a long, silent moment, Rosita nodded, slow and solemn.

20. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    |wow took a year to finish one page of posts... Sorry for inactivity.|

Nattalie paced around the kitchen for what felt like hours, her head started to ache, her calfs stinging. The constant spinning motion of the room as she walked without form got to her and she had to sit.

"Ya doing alright Hun?" she heard her Mum ask.

"No.... Head... Mushy.... Feel like a mushroom..." Natalie stumbled over her words.
    "Hey, how about we got shopping Sometime Tomorrow." Mum sat down next to Natalie, Nats head leaned over and laid on her shoulder.

"Where are you going..? and... Why do you have to leave so soon? School starts in only a few days, and we normally get ice cream on the end of the first day...." Natalies voice seemed to trail off. The nausea from the constant spinning motion of her pace put her to rest. "I downt wanbna beh alwne.." Her voice dropped off and started to snooze. (Making her go to sleep to fit in with you making it a new day in your post, cause originally Natt was down for like only 3 hours. But that's finnee.)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Guess her waking up her kuse made her exausted... Go figure." Mother spoke as she walked into the kitchen. "I'll carry her to bed here in a bit. We don't have much longer with her." Karol bent down to Natalies still body, and went to pick her up. As she reached to put her arm around her back she whinced in pain. "EHch." She stumbled back and grabbed her arm. "Damn it.."

"Your wound was pretty bad.. Are you sure you're okay after what happened?" Caroline slowly put Natalie on the floor and went over to Karol with a medkit to rebandage and disinfect the wound.

"I'm fine. Just a mere scratch..." A crackle was heard as Karol bit down on her teeth.

"Can you please explain what happened to me again..? While I bandage it?" Caroline loosened the bandages.

"Fine..."