1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Crystal Eyes V2 (Lassus x Choco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Dec 29, 2021.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "They're called Snakes of the Past."

Skyler turned that thought over and over in their head. The creepy old man had an organization. The organization had a name. Their aunt knew it.

They swallowed, hard. "Were they here for you? You know, because of your..."

She raised the stump of her missing arm. "My Kuse needed both. I'd be of no use to them."

That was the opposite of reassuring, considering what the alternative was. Skyler's expression must have given that away, because Rosita immediately moved on to the other part. "But they don't know I live here, or that you have one. Otherwise they would have fought you. And by the time they will know, you'll be ready to face them."

"With a handbag?" they laughed weakly.

"Very funny, Sky."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #21 Feb 11, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2023
  2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Karol sat in a chair as Caroline attended to her bleeding wounds.

"It was in the western forest... Natalie was being held by beings draped in clothes. My training from back when kicked in, and all I hope for was Natt didn't have to see my Kuse.

-----
    "Hey Karol, Natts been pretty quiet lately, maybe you should go check on her." Caroline called from the family room couch. Karol grunted and grabbed a robe to mask herself. "Why do you wear that rugged robe everywhere you go outside of the house?" Caroline questioned her wife. "It's comfortable and I happen to like it very much." Karol grunted as she opened the door.

She took her time walking through the alternate path of the forest when she heard loud voices booming through the trees. She perked up and jumped into the branches to get a higher up point of view. She jumped branch to branch before finally seeing it. A girl with long devilish claws grasping Natalie petting her slowly. As well as a deformed man. "Tch, damn the past really does echo.." Karol muttered jumping from the branch.

"Think... I have my sword, kuse, as well as some rounvet..." Karol reached to her right side. She went around quickly to hide behind a nearby tree. She heard the deformed man commenting on fixing Natalie. She fidgeted making a pouch drop into a nearby bush. "Shi-" she muttered as she bent down into the bush. She grabbed the pouch right as the deformed man came close. "Damn it... I have no choice now."

Pulling her arm back, the pouch in hand crackling. "I've not used a Rounvet in years.. Let's hope it works." She threw the pouch right into the deformed mans face, a large cracking pillar burst out. As it burst it spiraled out into a narrow spike much like that of a spear. "Old man.. Dead." She grabbed the pillar and flung it to the side pinning him to the tree.

Natalies body got slammed into the ground by the crazy lady, Karol felt her chest crack. She bit her lip and felt blood trickle. "Vengeance..。 Is inevitable." She slowly spoke. Natalies body was kicked as the deformed spoke again. “And vengeance… CAN GO FEUCK ITSELF!” The two spoke to one another before the deformed mans arms became maces. He swung at Karol his entire body pulled with it. Swinging with his left hand barely missing Karols face before slamming into a nearby tree turning it to splinters.

Jumping backwards to avoid another attack, as well as a barrage of shrapnel from the tree. "Ech I have no choice.." She grabbed the blade holstered on the right side of her cloak. She felt her hands tingle as the blade slid from its scabbard. With a twirl the blade was fully revealed. Carbon steel, handled hundreds of battles with plenty of gimmicks hidden inside, a hawk engraved on the hilt flocking upwards to the cross guard. The cross guard is long and narrow as if a straight line of metal rounded off. “Ah a left-handed swinger, how lame. Most of you die the same …” The girl vanished and Karol swung around with her sword blocking an incoming attack. The girls nails were freakishly long, and acted like swords themselves. They grew outwards slicing Karols left arm before being thrown off the sword. She slid backwards and put her sword in front of her eye level, legs spread apart evenly, toes pointed to her foe.

Karol slid Natalie in a ditch as she blocked more attacks from the vanishing lady, narrowly dodging the deformeds attacks. "Two... Six... Three... Twelve." Karol was saying the clock positions the girl was appearing at to attempt to learn her pattern. She felt like the girl was getting faster, or was she slowing down. Years of rust slowly getting to her. "tch... I have to use it." Karol glared upwards at the maniacs.

"Order six.. four... Eight." She called out as she twirled her sword. The hawk engraved into the blade seemed to flutter and burst off the blade, piercing the girl. "Tch! Damn you!" The hawk flew back right into the sword, the blood of the girl merging with the carbon. With another twirl the blade was engulfed in crimson. "Kuse... Activate." Karol let out in a low tone. Her back crackled and popped as large behemoth scales burst from her collarbone crawling to her shoulder blades much like that of a lion's mane. "It's... You." The deformed spoke. "Yohr'e the WENCH At Bastols Keep." He had a sick grin on it. "Ghlad to see the insanity still exists in the world, Lil miss ghrave robbent."

Karol clenched her sword, the behemoth scales wrapped around her neck. "Leave." Karol spoke, her voice boomed. The scales fell off and Karol swung once more at them. "Tch, the puppies woken up. Leod, put her in the cage for me would you?" The crazy lady called out as she got sliced in the arm before swinging back just as quick. "Four, Six, Four, Six." Karol muttered blocking her attacks. "Your bitch got her Kuse active. Looks to be something with pangolin scales." Leod called out to the crazy girl.

"Then our tasks are done, we'll play with our puppy and friend later. Let's flee for now." The crazy girl grinned to Karol as she vanished. Leod grunts and flings his hood up before dashing off, taking one final look at the Grave robbent.

"Tha was no fbun" Karol heard Natalie say and turned to see her Collapse. She bent down grabbing Natalies limp body carrying it back home.

----

"So you had to use your Kuse..?" Caroline sounded upset over it. "I had no other choice. Intimidation was the only way I was to win that encounter. Sure an arm Kuse beats a back, but with my level of training, I could've easily won.."

Caroline bent down and picked up Natalie and put her to bed, tucking her in. Slowly closing the door. "As for the cat?"

"The cat was at my feet when I was carrying Natalie back to the house, knew she liked animals so much just yoinked the fucker off the ground. Just a small gift for her for dealing with this"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "No, I mean you'll actually learn to fight. With a real weapon. You'll be transferring school to join the Doves, live at their academy for a few years and train up on combat, like I did. Then you'll fight the Snakes." She lets out a short laguh. "Like I would still be doing, if I didn't have to..."

Skyler watches as Auntie gestures at her severed arm. They look down at their own forearm, and clutch it.

"Oh, no, that was just... Just because I did something risky. You should be safe with them. And your wings will grow stronger, too. Then you know you'll be able to protect yourself, when you come back out..."

They remain silent. Okay. They asked for answers, and they got them.

"Are you okay, Sky?"

"Can I... can I please have a minute?"

Aunt Rosita nods solemnly. "I'll let the Doves' messenger in when it shows up, but other than that, take your time, okay?"

Skyler only gets a nod out in response as they leave the living room.

4. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (Hey, sorry for the delay. Forgot you posted.)

JUST A QUICK FYI, It'll be Caroline and Karol when Natalie is NOT around, but Mum and Mother when she IS around. keep that in mind.

Natts slowly woke up, her eyes sore. She shifted in the covers and looked at the alarm clock next to her bed. "11:21.." She sat herself up. Her hair was matted and strewn about. Her bangs fell into her eyes , as her hair poofed. She slowly slumped out of bed stumbling as she stood. She rubbed her eye and stretched. "Quite the sleeper ay?" Mother said as she walked out of the bedroom.

Natalie grunted as she went over to the bathroom. As the door closed Caroline turned to Karol. "Are you sure today's the day you wish to do this?" She muttered. "We'll explain it after shopping. We can't go into details with her now." They were stopped when the toilet flushed and the sink started to run. "Let's go." Karol muttered, grabbing Caroline's hand. She put Caroline in a stool near the counter and promptly sat on a stool next to her.

The door opens and Natt walks out and looks over to them. "What's with you two..?" Nat yawned as she walked over. "Well, we're gonna be heading shopping today, figured we should get some supplies for when it's just you and Mother home." Mum put her hands together, thumbs pointed to the ceiling. Natalie slumped in a chair next to them.

"C'mon, we can also buy some food and toys for the cat." Mother spoke trying to cheer Natalie up. "Annddd... We can go clothes shopping for the first day?" Mother added on. And with that Natalie was suddenly very excited to go shopping. "When are we leaving? Can we go now?" She was bobbing up and down in her chair, her hand starting to flail a little.

"We'll leave at half past Noon You first need to deal with that hair, if you're going out in public. Mother spoke grinning as she sipped her coffee.

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Sky didn't know how long they stayed just lying down on their bed, just thinking about everything that had brought them there. Getting freaky arm powers after falling off a tree and spending a day in the hospital? Fine. Being shipped away from most of their family to live with the only other member who had such powers? Fine.

Joining an underground organization to fight another underground organization? One that possibly had superpowers? For god knew how long?

If they didn't hear Auntie calling them for a new emergency they possibly would've stayed in longer. But she called, and they didn't really have a choice.

Auntie let them know what was going on soon enough. The plan had been to stay indoors for the next few days, on lockdown from the outside world in case anyone other than the Doves showed up. But as it turned out, she had just ran a few mental calculations, and they would probably need some more groceries just in case the lockdown lasted longer than expected. And maybe to pick up some things to prepare for Sky moving, although neither of them acknowledged that fact.

So that meant possibly one last day out in the open. Although they weren't exactly the most outgoing or sociable of people, Sky brought their largest backpack, a few extra shopping bags, and their favourite beanie, more for emotional support than anything.

6. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Mum was slicing apples as Natalie swayed her legs back and forward in the chair, thinking of what she would buy with her funds. "Sixty Juli... That'll get me at least one dress..." She was muttering to herself. "Worried about funds squirt?" Mother stared at Natalie. "Yeahh... There's a lot to buy.." Natalie clenched her fists as she thought. "Look, since you're going into a more... new and chaotic year. Since it's your first year of High school. I will pay for all of this, and you don't need to spend any of your money.

Natalies eyes beamed over to her mother "Eh? You never do nice things like this.." Natalie said obliviously. "Alright fine I'll only pay for twenty desiops." Mother crossed her arms. "IGHFDUGH I'm sorry!" Natalie panicked. Mother laughed "Just a joke squirt, it's fine. Just thought I'd do something special for you." Mother looked at the clock "You got forty five minutes, go get ready."

Natalie nodded and went to her room grabbing a new pair of clothes. She brushed her hair, and threw on a small little purse. It was a small purse resembling a lucky cat. She walked out and gave a little spin for Mum. "Ready!" Natalie chimed. "Well it's 12:29... So we're not leaving yet." Mother spoke looking at her watch. "Waaaaa but we're all ready!" Natalie whined.

"I said we'd leave at half past noon! It's not half past yet!" Mother exclaimed tapping her watch. "You still have five more seconds! Five... Four... Three... Two.. RACE YOU!" Mother booked it out of the house. "HEY!" Natalie called out as she chased her mother out the front door. The mall was in biking distance... and the two ran all the way there.

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Skyler swore their Auntie was preparing for the zombie apocalypse while they weren't looking. The way she covered up the car windows and triple-checked everything and picked out clothes that hid their identities before they drove off gave off an aura of practice.

Then again, they had powers that they had to keep secret. And if she was telling the truth - not that Skyler really doubted her, even if they were just a little skeptical about everything - then they also did have an organization after them.

They'd had sucky weekends, sure, but this was another level.

The ride felt like only one or two minutes of peace, especially with their favourite playlist and earphones on - Auntie would usually be a little more angry about that, but she let it fly this time considering they would only get a little time to relax. It seemed like most of that time came to an end, though, as their Auntie's favourite mall appeared on the horizon.

"Right. Shades and cap up. And don't forget the jacket - hey, put that on - and we should be set."

"Auntie, don't you think we look... suspicious? With the hats and glasses and...?"

"We look awesome, and nobody is going to ask any questions. Now let's go stock up."