1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Crystal eyes.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Mar 19, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Crystal Eyes .
    Theme: Academy
    Mood: Calm with some energy in it

Accepting: No
    People : me, ChocoChicken
    Type of animal: Human.
    Timezone : Modern

In this world a normal every day humans a secret group is born one day. This group was called the Reddened eyes or Ghouls. They are a group that wore mostly red had pure red eyes, Black hair sometimes white. They showed a power no others had. A power to break their body apart and reform it. Later on in life more powers were discovered. The power to rewind their own time of age, the power to extend their limbs freely, the power to shatter their bones and send them outward and regrow them.

These powers were called Kuses. For every four children born one has a Kuse. Each Kuse is their own unique power . This world would lose all hope if Kuses were not founded. A kuse is a failure in a persons DNA where all their DNA is broken apart in some part of their body like their arm or leg.

Head- Creates a minion to fight
    Chest- Full body effect
    Arms- shooting attacks out.
    Legs - Faster movement or stronger strikes with the leg

Each person has their own Kuse even though they have the same body parts. You can see how a person fights to determine where their Kuse is. A Kuse has major strengths and weaknesses

Head- S: Can get a person out of battle in a tight situation W: It will make you not able to move around without getting light headed

Chest- S: Can make you really tanky W: You're heavy and slow

Arms- S: You can keep a range at your foe and shoot at a far W: You don't deal much damage

Legs- S: You have fast movement allowing you to swing around and hit enemies W: You have low endurance

With all of those Weaknesses and strengths it makes it a game four way rock paper scissors .

Head beats Arms Arms beats Legs Legs beats chest and Chest beats head.

~Plot of the RP

A secret organization called Ghouls formed and started causing Havoc . They were able to break limbs and repair them, turn to dust and reform, break a limb clean off and regrow it. All of these were all Kuses in the chest. People wondered how they got those powers and later found out a pressure point in the back of the head would unlock it in certain people. A way to find out if someone has a Kuse is look at their limbs carefully. A Kuse limb will be more pronounced.

The ghouls eventually broke apart and made their own factions . All went to hell but some people with Kuses came out from the blue and started to fight back the Ghouls. They called themselves Doves. They learned the only way to stop a Kuse. Is to remove the Kuse. Chests are harder to kill with how their limbs work and how many parts they'd have to cut off. An arm is much better at close range so it's hard to get up close and personal. Legs are hard to aim for and they just dodge away. Heads are the easiest to deal with if they don't get a hit on you.

The Doves started an Academy for people with Kuses. They called it The nest, all people with Kuses were sent a letter to join the Nest to learn how to use their Kuse at the full power. It started off with only getting about 100 letters most being sales letters but they slowly gathered money and were able to build a large academy

~Where we start

We'll be students and we'll get a letter to join the Nest. It will come by in a owl shaped box. They'll explain everything.

(Remove ()'s)
    Name:

Nickname(s):
    Age (14-15):
    Personality:

Likes and dislikes:
    History:
    Kuse: (Arm Leg Chest Head)
    Kuse Power:

1. No GM
    2. Follow LV Rules
    3. No racial slurs
    4. Swearing is allowed.
    5. Don't force opinions on others
    6. Don't make the world revolve around your ass.
    7. Use English Not Texting/Gaming Language.
    8. 4-5 Sentences Minimal per post

Name:Natalie
    Nickname: Natt.

Appearance: Kinda light skined has little bits of tan around on her arms and face, has long brown hair with little cosmetic things like little stars in it along with glitter, Glowing Crystal like eyes that seem to beam with excitement, A long red dress with a imprint of a black cat with amber eyes, long brown leggings with brown boots, 5'4, Minor freckles on her cheeks.
    Personality: Very energetic, she seems to have drank coffee with Monster energy drink as a creamer, She has troubles keeping in excitement and keeping quiet. She is a morning person and likes a good night sleep.
    Likes and dislikes: L: Cats, sparkly things, Coffee, Sweet things, fluffy and soft things. Dislikes: Bugs, blood, gross noises and gross things.
    History: She grew up with two parents who were both girls. Both her moms loved her with all their hearts. She grew up watching the world progress. One day she was eating cereal with one of her moms as a news report of a death report on ghouls . Their death total was high and Natt saw her mom was a little scared. "Don't worry mom. I'll protect you if they ever come" She stands up and strikes a pose as she runs to the counter and places her bowl on the counter.

Kuse: Chest
    Kuse Power: Transform: Turns herself into an animal of her choice to use to her binding and will. Has major limits on her though. She can run out of energy while in mid fight and clonk out.

(I got no clue why theres two spoilers I can't remove it for Natt)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Mar 19, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I'm having a little trouble understanding this. I'm going to make an attempt to piece it together...? Please correct me on anything, I'm trying to figure out how this works.
    - The Ghouls were born because a pressure point in their head was activated.
    - People started to activate it in each other...?
    - The Ghouls started wrecking havoc across the land, so the Doves rose up to train people to hold them back.
    - The Doves have an academy called the Nest where they recruit people to defend others from the Hawks.
    - Kuses are a special type of power. Head Kuses create minions or objects to fight for you, Arm Kuses are projectiles, Chest Kuses are transformation, and Leg Kuses have to deal with enhanced strength, speed, and dexterity.
    -

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    - Yes that is true
    - This would be more in depth in the main story
    -That is true.
    - True
    -And all those Kuses are right.

Sorry I kinda rushed it at the end because I was getting really tired and wanted to sleep.

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    All right! This one looks interesting - I'll try it out!
    Name: Skyler
    Nickname: None - anything works
    Age (14-15): 15
    Appearance: Skyler has dark beige skin and deep brown eyes. They have straight dark hair that reaches their shoulders, and is almost always wearing a pale blue beanie over them. Skyler enjoys loose, comfortable clothing, and is always wearing a loose turquoise hoodie, sweater, or something similar, with a T-Shirt underneath. They wear long, floppy sweatpants and sneakers with pale socks. This getup allows them to sleep anywhere they want.
    Personality: Skyler is somewhat chill, with their emotions being hard to read. However, despite the calm demeanour, they are usually somewhat upbeat. When mad, the only things you can see are their lips tightening, or them stiffening a little - they do not like showing emotions to others, and thus keep them hidden - both for their own privacy and so not to worry others. They don't like talking about their issues, instead preferring to offer emotional support to others - which can sometimes lead them to biting off more than they can chew. They, however, enjoy comedy, and often make a quip or two when given the chance. Somewhat timid and prefer for others to make the first move when it comes to friendship, instead preferring to be "the quiet kid with some jokes". Skyler is a very musical teen, and is often found humming one of their favourite songs. When people tell them they're being annoying, they can be easily unnerved. Any sort of negative comment can displease them greatly and tug at their mind all day. Unlike Natalie, who is very upbeat and bright, Skyler almost always appears sleepy, and usually is, easily drifting into sleep every night and struggling to get up in the morning.
    Likes: Listening to music - rock, pop and EDM are their favourites, any stringed instrument - be it orchestral strings or guitars, humming or singing to themself, hopefully someday learning an instrument, their clothing, clean and neat spaces, warm drinks like chocolate, coffee, or tea - ESPECIALLY hot chocolate.
    Dislikes: People telling them off/negatively commenting about them (especially something very close to them), sudden loud noises, sudden physical contact, the cold, sour foods, soggy bread, overly hard foods that aren't meant to be slowly dissolved.
    History: Skyler was always treated as the weird kid in school for being so quiet, always listening to their own music at any chance, and more, which they didn't mind. Then one day they used their Kuse in school to do some menial task, like move their bag or push the chairs back in after class, not knowing it was a rare trait. A few days later, they received their Dove Academy letter in the mail and just decided to go along with it. They were told that they would be helping defeat the Ghouls, but seemed too sleepy to care that they would probably die. (As a matter of fact, they were panicking but decided it was for the greater good.)
    Kuse: Arm Kuse
    Kuse Power: Able to fire gusts of wind from their hands. They deal very little damage, but Skyler can use them to their advantage by using their surroundings or by messing with their opponent in small ways to help let others do more damage.

Been a while since I created a character from scratch for an RP. Hope they're okay!

5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Accepted I do like the idea of the wind, would've thought peeps would go for things like Fire / Earth. *queue avatar the last air bender music in the background*

I'll think of a date and send a pm of the off topic area so we can discuss further info.

6. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Closing next friday!

7. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Oh forgot to say. We're closed on Replies mb.

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Hey, if you want to stop this one that's fine, just let me know man.

9. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Yeah, I've kind of lost all my inspiration for this story. I never do academies , they're harder than I expected .

I may open a new sign up sheet, for something that I know I can use. but that may take some time .

Sorry for the hassle

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    It's okay, just notify me next time if you want to stop an RP!

LassusVulpes likes this.