1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Cutest Girl In Pokemon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Cherry3Fairy, Aug 17, 2017.

1. AppleBeer

AppleBeer Swimmer

Lizard Boy
    (Charmander)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽29.1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Lillie. Lillie the girl who carries around Cosmog. Lillie who has the FREAKING BEST BACKSTORY EVER.
    Even though this isn't a 'who's the best character' thing, I still feel the need to point out off the amazingness of this adorable blondie.

For those of you who are not blinded by others' propaganda, please replay with the tag #NebbyGirl to show your support!
    #MissingNo
    #NebbyGirl

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    AppleBeer likes this.
  3. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽901.5
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Serena no contest
    [​IMG]

Or Lana

4. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Yeah no, Lillie is the cutest. Plumeria is my wife (and I want to adopt all her dumb siblings), but Lillie wins first place for cutest girl. And then, either Moon or Leaf. But that's just my opinion.

5. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,075.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    We all have different favorites. No need to fight. And I ain't telling that other girls are ugly (maybe I am).....got it?

6. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,075.9
    Excuse me? Annoying? Well, she was the one who actually KISSED Ash at the end. Hence, most brave girl out of all!
    Huh, annoying, my foot!:furious:

7. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    In game Jasmine. ;w; <33
    Also Yellow.

Bonnie and Serena are super cuties too.

8. ChaoticLupa

Shadow
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽90.7
    So you are going to bring up the whole kissing Ash thing, first of all they only did that because they were losing views, second of all just because she kissed him it does not mean anything he went to another region and she is now forgotten. So what was the point? Third of all we are not talking about who the bravest is, this whole thing is about who the cutest was right? That kiss just shows me Serena was desperate not cute

9. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,075.9
    We all have different favorites.....Ok! I won't tell anything now! ;)

10. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Yellow in the manga, she's such a sweetheart, and she's adorable!

11. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽901.5
    This is exactly what a pokeshipper would say. Look at it from another perspective

12. ChaoticLupa

Shadow
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽90.7
    Like what? It is obvious you are not going to agree with me since you ship them together... But I am not the only one that sees Serena's "Obsession" as something creepy.. Even people that ship Ash with no one sees that as majorly creepy.

13. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽901.5
    How is reuniting with a childhood friend a creepy obsession?

14. ChaoticLupa

Shadow
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽90.7
    First of all she SAVED Ash's cloth he gave her when she was a child, and then gave it back to him.... Who does that? Second of all she does not help Ash when he is training she kind of just sits there are tries to act all cute to get him to like her, and can I say this happens about 99% of the series. She seriously went ballistic and cut off all of her hair because she lost her first serious competition, it did not look cute, it did not look sane, it was just creepy that she can literally not take a loss or else she will cut off all of her hair to I guess... Make a point? Ash shows no interest in her during the entire X and Y series, yet she will not take no as an answer, which makes her little crush into an obsession and that is why I find the entire thing creepy.

15. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽901.5
    If someone gave you something to borrow would you keep it forever or return it?
    Her focus isn't battling, it's preforming so she doesn't know how to help Ash train.
    No she cut her hair because she wanted to restart. Also cutting your hair after loss, guilt or humiliation is shown as a sign of determination to keep going.
    No interest?
    Ash always checks on Serena first whenever she's in danger
    Multiple times throughout the show Ash will step infront of her with his arm out blocking Serena from danger.
    The episode where Serena cosplays as Fenniken? (probably spelt that wrong)
    [​IMG]

The kiss?

[​IMG]

Oh and how can we forget the episode where Ash gets sick?
    (Was going to include pictures but this post already has enough)

16. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Guys, please kindly remember that this is a thread to talk about cute characters, and this is a little off topic! Maybe you guys could work it out through a private conversation?

17. ChaoticLupa

Shadow
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽90.7
    What I was trying to get across was that Serena isn't cute because of her obsession.. Didn't mean for it to become a war lol

18. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽901.5
    I'm done fighting in this shipping war for now

19. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    That's okay, let's try to reel this thread back towards the topic!

As I mentioned before, I think Yellow is super cute, but game wise I think Lana is adorable as well. She has a funny sense of humor-- I actually believed her when she asked me if I knew that Kyogre lived in the lake by her trial. Oops...

20. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,075.9
    Hello guys. I finally am now able to control my temper. So, if you dont like Serena so much, you can say it clear. But please dont say stupid things for her okay? She's my cutie and I dont want her to be insulted.

Arc1Dragon likes this.