1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Daft Punk - Random Access Memories

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tacoroach, May 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tacoroach

tacoroach Collector

(Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽47.7
    What's your opinion on the new Daft Punk Album?

I think it's pretty good from what I've heard so far. Apparently a lot of music review sites, such as pitchfork, are also really digging it. Sometimes even more so than their old stuff. O:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    I have the album, and I really like it! But I wasn't as blown away as I'd hoped :( But still a great album! They hadn't come out with a new one in awhile.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Try playing the head to the song "The Chicken" over the riff to "Get Lucky". You have to transpose some stuff to get them in the same key, but it sounds awesome

4. ThePumkin

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I'm a big Daft Punk fan! I have his discography, and so far my favorite album is Alive! I have been waiting for this album a long time and so far its not that good compared to his other albums . . .
    I feel that the songs in this album don't have the same feel that the others do, Access Memories is great but its a bit slower and calmer than his other music . . .
    I'm still enjoying the album though! So far "Doin it Right" is my fav! :D

Vanillite likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.