1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Dancing to the beat!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LunarRabbitPikachu, Jan 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Some songs can be depressing, relaxing, and frustrating. But, there are also songs that get you active and follow through the song with movement. What song makes you happy that makes you want to dance? Have you ever danced to a song? If so, which songs do like dancing to?

When it comes to dancing, I am not much of a dancer. But I do dance to the Harlem Shake by Baauer, Carameldansen by Speedycakes, & Dam Dadi Do by Nightcore. They just get me active when I hear them. :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    I'm by no means a dancer at all. And... yeah not many songs get me in a dancy mood. Rottytops' theme from Shantae and the Pirate's Curse will get me kind of springing in my walk if that counts xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    All those party dances and all... I can't do them. No way, no how. I tried at an event a month ago, but it just didn't work for me. My kind of dancing is ballroom. I can waltz excellently (it's much easier than it sounds), and I used to be able to Salsa, but I'm out of practice. I've tried a few other dances like swing, foxtrot, and tango, but never made much progress.

One thing I do sometimes... I go take a beginner class of a dance I can already do well and act like a beginner who's just really good at picking up a new skill. Ladies love that, a guy who can move straight into dancing well without staring at his feet.

4. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Pansage
    (Pansage)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,754.5
    I have gone to a dance or two in my life, and I'm pretty bad at dancing, so I just nod my head. Slow dancing, on the other hand, I'm a little better at. I've had some experience outside of dances, and I actually really enjoy it even though I don't typically like dancing. I've tried some swing dancing too, and I like that even though I'm no expert by any means.

Conclusion: if anything has a good beat, then I will nod my head to it.

5. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Lot's of 80's music seem to want me to dance! Even though I admit I'm not a good dancer, the tunes are very catchy. Lot's of songs from Michael Jackson make me want to dance, such as Thriller and The Way You Make Me Feel. Not to mention Beat It, which has a really awesome tune!

I do not dance to songs from nowadays, because in my opinion, I think the older songs are better to my taste. I just can't dance to newer songs.

6. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽498.9
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I am by no means a dancer, but the foot stomping walk I do can be induced by a lot of music. Flyers from death parade can get me to move along with a lot of anime music in general. Honestly I can "move" to anything as long as it has a good beat and a catchy tune.

7. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I like dancing to upbeat songs. I love how much energy you bring in with the music. It's so much fun, especially if you do it with some friends!

8. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I like to dance to songs with a nice rhythm and melody, but I only do it when I'm alone. I'm the kind of person who enjoys happy, upbeat songs. Honestly, almost everything from the 60s til now will do!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.