1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Dantes Inferno test

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Azazel, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    This has been around for a while and I find it entertaining to say the least.
    In the Dante's Inferno there is different levels to hell (Top: Limbo bottom: Cocytus)

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

What level did you get?

2. toao

toao the one and only

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I actually got level 9 and I'm not even lying when I'm saying I did not expect this. I'm also pretty much tied with level 6 (since I got "very high" on both), and I got "high" on 3, 4, 5 and 8, "Moderate" on 2 and 7, and "low" and "very low" on level 1 and Purgatory respectively.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Level 7
    [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.[/SIZE]

Very High on 2, 5 and 8.
    High on 9.
    Moderate on Purgatory, 3 and 4.
    Very Low on 1 and 6.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Oh, such a thing exists? Very intriguing! I had always loved reading the Divine Comedy - though I confess that I've never read Paradise, because I started losing interest in the series near to when Purgatory ended. I have read the first two parts cover-to-cover, however...though it has been a while.

Let's see now. What does this test entail? ...I'm displeased that the first question (about gender) does not have a 'decline to comment' section, so I guess I'll just pick one of those at random. I somewhat expected more than Yes/No and True/False questions, though I suppose it can't be helped.

And the verdict is...

Purgatory

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level :: Who are sent there? :: Score
    Purgatory :: Repenting Believers :: Very High
    Level 1 (Limbo) :: Virtuous Non-Believers :: Low
    Level 2 :: Lustful :: Very Low
    Level 3 :: Gluttonous :: High
    Level 4 :: Prodigal and Avaricious :: Moderate
    Level 5 :: Wrathful and Gloomy :: Low
    Level 6 - The City of Dis :: Heretics :: Very Low
    Level 7 :: Violent :: Moderate
    Level 8 - The Malebolge :: Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers :: Moderate
    Level 9 - Cocytus :: Treacherous :: Low

(I'm sorry I didn't put it as a table; I don't remember the BBCode for it.)

I think the only one out of those assessments that I actually found surprising was Level 8. I think that's only because I answered 'Yes' to the question of if I ever took pleasure in others' frustration - I did once, but not anymore. And the High on Gluttonous is mostly because I am overweight, and I don't do anything to really mitigate that; I don't try to actively gain weight or indulge in anything, but I am not trying to counter it either.
    Other than that, not much else comes as a surprise, so the assessment is fairly accurate.

5. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Welp, here's what I got.
    Purgatory
    You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

Damn, this is so true. I'm scared of level 9, like damn that's deep being with Judas and all.

6. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    This is what I got

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis
    You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Also got very low on Purgatory and level 4
    Low on levels 3,7,9
    Moderate on levels 1,2,8
    and High on both levels 6 and 5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.