1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Dark Crystals (A Pokemon Ranger/Mystery Dungeon Story)

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by May845, Apr 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May845

May845 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Prologue (Hope you like it and sorry about my grammar. I'm still learning)

The sun rise up in the sky lighting the world around it before the sky darkens. The moon appears in the dark sky shining brightly and stars twinkling. Not long before the sun rise up once more. This is an endless cycle that repeats itself. But at one point in history this cycle never existed. The world was once covered by pure darkness and evil beings roaming in the shadows. This lasted for many centuries before a group of courageous people and Pokémon stepped forwards and fought long and hard. Sealing the darkness into small crystals. Total of ten crystals were created and each one is guarded by ten selected beings. As time passed, this story was told from generation to generation. To honor of those who loss their life in the process. More centuries passed by and the story became nothing more than a legend. None of this is true or so they thought....

2. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    /me shivers

- Wha- don't stop! Keep on writing! I wanna have more!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. EverchangingArcadia

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    ​I am honestly interested in this story. Aside from the obvious writing quirks of a writer starting out. (Take that as a criticism, I know you can improve. You have the potential.) If you continue to post here, I'll be following. Good luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. May845

May845 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Chapter One: Awaking? Unknown's P.O.V (Point of view)

I found myself wondering into eternal darkness. I notice a bright light at a distance. Without any control of myself I start running towards the light ,but it seem to go farther and farther away. I start to run faster and faster trying to keep up with the light. Where am I? Why am I following it? And more importantly who am I? An eerie laugh echos around my skull. Fear builds up in my stomach. Why am I am scare? With a sudden burst of speed. I run faster than before,but something grab a hold of my body. I turn around to see shadowy hands holding on tightly on my legs causing me to fall down. I trash around trying to break free from their grip. What do they want? What are they? Whatever is holding me down is strong. Why?

"Don't leave! We need you!"

Why can't I leave? Who is we? Who are those voices? I want answers. I need to know whats going on. I notice something or someone is coming out of the light ,but I can't make out the figure out. Screams of pain echos as the ghostly hands let go off me. Allowing me to stand up. Only thing I know it had light blue eyes staring at me. Fill of sorrow and anxiety? What its scare of? Why is it so sad?

" The darkness is coming" A voice echos follow by other voices. I can't recognize them. My heart's string was pulled. I can't stand hearing them so distress! I don't care if my memories are gone! I want to help! " The darkness is coming"

The figure continues to repeat itself as it comes closer and closer to me.

"Help us" The thing motion me to follow it. I nod as I begin to follow it towards the light. This time I could reach it. The light was too bright. I quickly shelter my eyes with my arms.

Hope you like it! :) I would write more ,but I feel like it would ruin it. Can anyone guess who the figure is?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.