1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Darkathion is in da house

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Darkathion, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkathion

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hey everyone i was invited to this website by a guy of Deviantart solo yeah.
    So hows everyone join any tips for this website or anything on here??

2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Welcome to LV! I'm great. Here's a tip, get 5 posts up to use the shoutbox which is a primary source of interaction with your other members. Everyone's pretty friendly so feel free to ask for help (but I'd ask mentors since they actually know what they're doing). Since you came from deviant art, I'm guessing you're an artist? If so, you could start up a gallery. That's an option. Other than that, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Darkathion likes this.
  3. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor! If you come from DeviantART, why not make a gallery here and show us some of your art? If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other Mentors! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Darkathion likes this.
  4. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Yo welcome to LV o3o If you have a devianart i would love to watch it ^3^ and if you just need to talk o3o Just hit me up in PMS o3o and my name is Areli But you can call me Lone if you want o3o

Darkathion likes this.
  5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, the only tip I can give you that hasn't been given is to be active and have a lot of fun on this amazing forum :D
    Oh and if you have questions, myself and the other mentors are here to help you.

Darkathion likes this.
  6. Serena-chan

Serena-chan Bask under the moon's warmth

Rick
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽211.7
    Amulet Coin ★★★
    Welcome Darkathion! I hope You enjoy Your stay at LV :D!

Darkathion likes this.
  7. Darkathion

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Thanks everyone for the tips and welcomes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.