1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Darker Than Black discussion

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GarchompIsBlaziken, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GarchompIsBlaziken

PokéPoints:
    ₽44.8
    Darker than Black is an anime about a chinese transfer student that moved to Tokyo but this guy has a deep dark secret. He works for an organization called the syndicate and has three other comrades on his "squad." He has powers and is deemed a contractor, his partner a doll and his info supplier a contractor as well. The first season is on netflix and the second on the Funimation YouTube channel. This is an amazing show that i highly recommend.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    I've watched a few episodes of Darker Than Black, and I really like it so far. I'm only about..7 episodes in, though. I was watching it on Netflix, but I'm not sure if it's still on there or not. Where do you watch it? :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GarchompIsBlaziken

PokéPoints:
    ₽44.8
    The first season is still on there, I was watching it today. The second season is on the funimation youtube channel, like i said. I love that show, its like hands down my favorite show!

4. Aero

Aero Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I think I only saw the first episode of Darker Than Black. I absolutely love the first OP. Abingdon boys school is great :D

5. GarchompIsBlaziken

PokéPoints:
    ₽44.8
    I love that theme too!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.