1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Dear LV, - Pokemon silver wedlocke

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Blisca, Mar 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blisca

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Dear LV,

As some of you might know I've put my Lucy's Nuzlocke challenge comic on a hold. If you want to know the reason you can find it on the topic. I do however feel like sharing a challenge with you. This wedlocke will be a written one. This means it will take me less time to upload the story and it will be easier to keep it up.

I'm writhing this as I'm making my progress in the game so even I do not know what is going to happen. I'll play this wedlocke on my Pokémon silver game, and I'm planning on introducing you to the characters tonight.

My rules for this wedlocke will be:

- If a Pokémon faints it dies. No revives or Pokémon centre can change that. I'll have to release it or put it in a death box never to be used again.

- I can only catch the first Pokémon I encounter of the gender I need on each route. If I have more female than male pokemons in my party I have to find a male Pokémon for my encounter. This is the same if I have more male than females I have to find a female. If I have the same amount of females as males I can catch any gender. Once I've got a full party of 6 Pokémon I can always catch first Pokémon I encounter of any gender. If I fail to catch my encounter that's too bad, no second chances.

- I can not catch genderless Pokémon.

- My Pokémon will be put in pairs of two, a female and a male. I can only use one pair in battle and am not allowed to switch to other pairs until both Pokémon of the pair I'm using have died.

- If a Pokémon's partner dies I have to first find a new partner from the box. If I do not have the right gender this Pokémon will stay a lone wolf until I have a chance on getting a next encounter on a new route.

- I can not deposit Pokémon unless it is impossible for me to continue. In cases of need to an HM that no one in my party can learn I can temporarily deposit one Pokémon to get a Pokémon that can use the HM I need, but I am not allowed to use this Pokémon in battle.

- If my pair gets forcefully switched (roar and such moves) to a Pokémon of an other pair I have to use the new pair I got switched into to finish the battle.

- I'm playing with a dupes clause which means I can only catch one Pokémon of every evolution line. If I encounter a Pokémon of the same evolution line this one does not count and I can try to catch the next thing I encounter.

- I'll give every Pokémon I catch a nickname, I'm not working with any name theme so mine will be random.

- I'm playing with a level limit. My limit is the highest level Pokémon of the next gym leader. If I over level I can't use the over leveled Pokémon in the next gym. This limit does not count when I enter the Pokémon league.

> New game

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    YouHoney, brsajo and Noctis like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.