1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Dear, Whoever finds this(Diary style story)

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by CharlieWeasleyfan, Oct 30, 2018.

1. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Dear me,
    I officially hit the age to be a trainer. But I don't know if I want to be one. I mean everyone brags about it. But nobody really gets a chance to brag unless they beat our Elite 4, or are top coordinators. I don't fit into that category. I fit nowhere in there. I attend the Aspertia Pokémon School, and there's a special program to apply for. The teacher is one trainer who did beat the elite 4. His name is Cheren. But I don't even have a Pokémon so I can't be in his class. A lot of kids are in his class. Some of the kids are my best friends. I pretend it's okay to hear about their adventures every day, but it's hard. I want to be like them. Cheren sometimes supplies in my class. But not often. He tried to bring us all up by taking us to the Pokémon House. It temporarily worked. Not for very long though. We had to go to another school in another region that day and by the time a Shinx approached me, we had to go. We haven't been there since. Maybe soon there will be another day in the Pokémon House.

June May signing out.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Absolute Zero likes this.
  2. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Well, we visited the Hoenn region and there isn't really much to brag about. Maybe there is something but it's not much to me. There were two coordinators there. May and Drew. I've seen them on TV nad I liked their performance. Don't miss a single one. But Drew seemed more interested in getting guys into it. I don't blame him. Most of the guys in my school think it's soo girly. It' not. It's cool. But I won't say anything. It was funny actually. One of the kids who barely speaks to me actually asked me something. "So you actually have a plan or you winging it throughout your whole time here?" I had to snicker at that. People think I wing it. But I want to plan everything first. "No. I've got big plans," I answered. If only that girl knew how big. I was going to shut down this whole idea of kids need Pokémon. We don't. I'll quote Ghetsis (not that I'm a huge fan). 'We need to liberate the Pokémon.' We do in the degree of stop relying on them to always be our comfort. We have to be strong too. Have our own walls. Pokémon are companions. Not always needing to listen. After all, that's my life. Not even my grandparents let their Pokémon act as comfort. We have to be our own support system. I think that's what I'll be. A Pokémon liberator.

June May, the future of Pokémon.

Wings likes this.
  3. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Well I found a new pen today on my desk. Apparently Cheren dropped it off. Regardless, I am focused on the task at hand. My liberation speech. How do I sound convincing to Unovians without seeming exactly like Ghetsis? I mean I won't steal Pokémon but I certainly will be building an army of followers. If it's big enough, I may just get power over the Elite Four. If I do that, then I know I have the upper hand. I don't want Pokémon hurt. I know not all trainers are bad to their Pokémon but I want to ensure no Pokémon get hurt at all. If I can find a hypnosis Pokémon, maybe, just maybe I could convince people. The only Pokémon that fits that description is a Drowzee or a Hypno. I'd have to sneak off to another region to snag one. Actually... that sounds like fun. Who am I kidding? I think I'll start looking around and getting a Flying type Pokémon. If I get an Unfeazent it can fly me to Alola. I know of the 4 islands. If I get a Hypno, it'll work out. Time to start the speech and my plan

June May, inspired little liberator

Wings likes this.
  4. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    I think I've officially decided my plan. To get people to support me, I need to get them to believe that I truly know what I'm talking about. Maybe if I talk to the ex-"king" of Team Plasma. He'd know how to get into the hearts of people and Pokémon and maybe even see reason to my plans. I did manage to get a Hypno last week. I went to Ula Ula island and caught one. Mind you I served a one week detention with Cheren. Talk about humiliation! Anyways after that I began to practice using Hypno. I would trick kids into giving me their lunch money and they'd not even remember they did so. It was fun, but then I did some different tricks. I tricked my teacher into thinking she marked me absent by accident in the morning. It was fun. But now I have to be cautious. Cheren brought a guy to the school and my teacher liked him. This is what she said to him, in front of me! "This is June May. She's our little devil," she sweetly introduced and I shook his hand politely, but man oh man. I have my work cut out. I have to get him out of here.
    He had the gall to call me an angel. "I don't see why you call her a devil. She's so sweet to her classmates," he responded and I almost vomited there. They're all to enraptured with capturing Pokémon to see the potential. Now he says he has to consult a friend of his to confirm something. My question is what the something is.
    June May, liberation is nearby, but who the heck is this guy?

5. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    So the man I had no idea about? That man was the ex-king of Team Plasma. N. He doesn't go by anything else. Just N. Now I know why Cheren brought him. He's trying to talk me out of something. I don't think I was that obvious. Was I? Anyways, today is a day where I have to battle him. Yay me. Sadly he kicked my Pokémon to the floor. For what purpose was this? Humiliation?
    I was getting ready to head home when someone put their hand on my shoulder. "You did well today. Cheren didn't want you to battle me in attempts of humiliation. He wanted you to see something. Just because you have a power that most kids don't, doesn't mean you use it. He said he came across something of your's that troubled him. A picture. You drew yourself with your Hypno leading people and Pokémon. He doesn't want you to make the same mistake I did. He fears you're taking the same path. I believed the way you did. People worked well with Pokémon but we needed to truly give them liberation. Trust me when I say you're believing a lie. Ghetsis manipulated me. Treated me like a doll. Pokémon are free. They don't obey trainers they don't like. You have a talent. You convince any Pokémon you want to do something. How many have you caught?"
    I explained about Hypno and the other two. He thinks I have a gift. He asked if I spoke to Pokémon. Sadly I had to say yes cause I do. I hear them in words. Not in cries. But yet, everyone thinks it's weird. He thinks I could be useful in another way. Can I?

June May, confused child