1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

DEBUNKED - Pokémon Gen 6.5 "Leaked Pokémon List"

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Pixel, Feb 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    Route one birds are 3 stage, like the starters. That's why I said the plural form of bird. Also, aren't the birds closer to the beginning of the regional Pokédex? It also shouldn't be old if the Magearna was released recently. I'm not saying it's impossible, but there is 0 solid proof that this is real, and it has lots against it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Fairy/Poison?
    Ice/Dark?
    I kinda wish this was real even though the species for them seem kinda...interesting.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    What about Hoothoot? That's Johto's Route 1 bird and it's only got a 2-stage line?

4. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    @[member="Aura"] I actually forgot they existed. Thats the one region i don't own a game for, so not too surprising. However, the other points stand. Also, Johto had Pidgey as a route one bird too, didn't it?

5. King Falkner

King Falkner Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    Considering the fact that Nintendo sun and moon to be gen 7, saying "an all new journey," not "an enhanced journey through Kalos," I don't think this list is legit. There's no starters. Maybe we'll get to choose from all existing starters, but it's highly doubtful. It is reassuring that whoever made this list put Magiana, but it's still out there. Plus, if Nintendo won't make mega Flygon, they won't make a Dragon eevee-lution.

6. CresTheUmbreon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Happiness = adding an ACTUAL WOLF Pokémon.

7. CommandoGirl1127

PokéPoints:
    ₽18.3
    A thing that really stands out is that at the very bottom, there is one labeled "Magiana"... Catching on? But still, I know how Litten is pronounced in Japanese, Nyabi, and it's not on there, making it clear that this is a fan-made list. It even has Magearna at the very bottom, Magiana, Steel/Fairy, Manmade, whatnot, and it would've definitely been cool to see a Fairy-Poison Type but... It's Fake.

8. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    This list was made after Magearna was confirmed and before Pokémon Sun and Moon was announced. That's why it's a list of Generation 6.5 Pokémon, not Generation 7 Pokémon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.