1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Deerling Hunting!

Discussion in 'Safari Zone' started by Gwoomy, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy Team Crimson Leader

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,866.9
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★Heart Scale ★★
    Since Castform has its own thread.

Are you gonna collect them? How many do you have so far? (Well, obviously maximum one right now, but it’s for the future y’know)

As for me, I don’t see why I wouldn’t get all Deerling forms since I’m in Castform hunting too ^^ I’ve caught the Summer one.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,272.1
    Dragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★Lure Ball ★★★★
    I'm gonna collect them all because I like collecting medals, is just gonna be a lot of waiting. I have the first one already.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Team Azure Dragon Maverick Hunter

PokéPoints:
    ₽303.0
    Lucarionite ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm going to try to get them all when I can since I like collecting the medals and I like deerling anyway. I've already got the first one too

4. Borie Broer

PokéPoints:
    ₽83.5
    I love Deerling so naturally I'll want to get all of them. :love:

5. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Ya Boi Goozma

PokéPoints:
    ₽225.4
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Rocky Helmet ★★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Gold Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Might as well try and collect them all with each season. Got a shiny medal to obtain!!! :D

6. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Master of Breaking Things

PokéPoints:
    ₽176.5
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Deerling and Sawsbuck are great. I've already caught two summer Deerling so I can evolve one later.