1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Dee's Art Table~!

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by DeeDee, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeeDee

DeeDee Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello! I hope you all enjoy my art, as I figure that this is the place to slam it down for all to see!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'll leave these here for now, perhaps update this later. If anyone wants one of these sort of things, please, feel free to commission one!

Cobalt and GarchompIsBlaziken like this.
  2. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    That Beedrill sculpture is really cool, and the Quilava is cute. I like them...

We don't see many sculptures were either. I think I've only ever seen one other person post sculptures, so that's cool. xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DeeDee

DeeDee Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I keep editing those pictures smaller, and they just go back to being full size. Perhaps someone could help? It's ticking me off.

Thanks, once more! I'm working on more at the moment.

4. GarchompIsBlaziken

PokéPoints:
    ₽44.8
    Those are so awesome! I especially love the Beedrill! You should totally make more, stuff like that is pretty appreciated around here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Those are really neat. It's cool to see clay/prestik used in that way. Nice job!

6. ScreamoShaymin

ScreamoShaymin PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    So cute! Make one of Shaymin please!

(just to clarify, you don't have to if you don't want to, it's just a suggestion. :) )

7. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    The Beedrill one is great! :3 Keep up the good work.

8. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    These are really cute! I used to do this type of stuff when I was younger and it was so hard xD I'd love to see more! (of dratini! *_*)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.