1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Question Deleting account

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Pokemonfan1993, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Pokemonfan1993

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Question : How do I delete this account I have pretty much abandoned it and don’t have time to spend on it

2. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    I mean, you could always just leave it behind and forget about it. There's a lot of inactive and forgotten accounts here so it wouldn't really matter.
    If you wanted to DELETE it though...you'd probably have to ask an admin.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pokemonfan1993

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    I have contacted staff I have not heard back

4. Pokemonfan1993

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    so am I better off just not logging in

5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    @Pokemonfan1993 Hi! Could you let me know who you asked for your account deletion and when?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Pokemonfan1993

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Hello there wasn’t a name listed knowing me I probably used the contact us button