1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Describe your handwriting

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Junkrat, May 7, 2018.

1. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Everyone but my mom thinks I have really nice hand writing. Back in school, I would usually get called to write stuff on the board with the teacher saying something like "hey, you have good handwriting." My writing is pretty small and I tend not to apply very much pressure when I write so it looks kind of light. Because of the speed I write at, it's become kind of flowy and sort of rounded, ever since middle school. Before then, I tried to write letters as close to how they were taught as I possibly could, but it just took so long and I couldn't keep up with notes in high school writing that way.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I've never heard anyway complain that they can't read my handwriting... But even so it's definitely a mess. I'm just bad at writing, my hand slips up a lot and I have to correct things sometimes. It just ends up looking very messy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Being an engineering major has forced me to improve my handwriting to be legible. It used to be chicken scratch but now it's need and straight.

4. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    To be completely honest, my handwriting keeps changing. *laughs*
    Seriously, not joking! Someday its simple, the other day its fancy, today small, yesterday big and tomorrow the mixture. Some days its cursive, someday its weird, someday its both!

5. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    You know how you just taught a first grader to write the alphabet so you send them home with practice papers?

Worse than that

6. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    instead of describing it, why don't i just show you

(old photo but it's not like my handwriting changed)

[​IMG]

i write like an elementary schoolgirl basically

as for whether or not it matches my personality... good question.

7. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    For the longest time, I used to write everything I did in cursive since learning it in the third grade. It annoyed my teachers to the point where I had to stay after school for several weeks in seventh grade so that I could break out of the habit and returning to print.

I'm guessing that it was barely legible if it took that drastic measure.

I still write my signature in cursive and wherever demands it, but I mostly print stuff. Since I hold the pen(cil) differently than most others, I'm capable of short bursts since my hand tires out quickly. Is all of it legible? So far nobody has insulted it or nothing...and that's fine by me. Certainly won't get any compliments or awards for neatness however.

8. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Ugly. It's kind of messy, especially when I have to write fast because it all turns to lazy cursive. It's definitely not straight. It's not consistent. But, at least it's legible... for the most part...

9. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    [​IMG]

covers it pretty well I'd say.

LostSpirit likes this.
  10. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    mine is usually large cursive. It kinda looks like a reject version of the writing they used to use to teach kids cursive.

11. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Wanted to update b/c I was writing notes for my class.
    [​IMG]

12. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I think my handwriting is decent...if I ten years younger and still in elementary school. I think the size is fairly average, fits just fine in lined paper. I've never thought of my handwriting as good, but I've never really had a hard time reading it. Other people though, they keep on having a hard time reading a single word, even when I take my time to make it more legible. I think my biggest problem is I get sloppy and let my a's look more like q's, and my e's and c's look more like o's.

If I ever write in pen though...yeah, nobody's going to be able to read that. I can't help but smudge the ink as I write, blurring the words as I go. It's kinda a mess.

13. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    If an impatient, hairy oaf was trying to write something down

14. Thundawave

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽132.8
    My handwriting is neat, but it's nothing noteworthy. Some people tend to have obviously girly/boyish writing, but mine is simply in the middle in that regard. In terms of size, the height of my letters is medium. However, I tend to squish my letters to fit more words in a line than the average person.

15. RosieVulpes

Sweetheart
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    Let's just say, it's recently become readable enough so I can read it.

16. Random Person

Genesect
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽146.3
    I have tiny hand writing, the only person that can read it is myself(I think)

17. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    My handwriting is falling asleep while taking notes so all of my writing trails off the page and becomes illegible.

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    If you smear ink all over your hand and bash it into a piece of paper repetitively, it'll probably still look better than my handwriting.

19. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    My handwriting can either be really neat or really messy. It’s still readable, though. I’d say my normal handwriting is messier than most of my friends.

20. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    My handwriting is neat, small and fussy. It’s improved quite a bit, but I still space my words too far.
    524911D0-50D2-48DD-AFE4-C91C232AA6D5.jpeg