1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Design a Treasure for your team!

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Achromatic, Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Design a Treasure for your team!
    Hi folks! We have more surprise event for you, and we think it's one you'll enjoy a lot.

In this event you'll be tasked to create an LV Treasure to represent your team. This treasure must be themed around your current team. The best entry from each team will be used as a REAL treasure you can purchase and use on LV!

1. This event is worth participation points, so get as many folks to take part as possible.
    2. There will be first, second and third winners from each team.
    3. The best treasure from each team will be uploaded to the site for you to purchase, judged by admins. Any user can purchase these, whether you're on the team or not.

Here is the PSD:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/gn39w84kcffyh7b/collectibles.psd?raw=1

As far as I know, PSDs can be opened with the FREE program gimp. This free online editor also works:
    https://pixlr.com/editor/

This event ends on the 31st! Get those entries in before then.​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. KrazyK

KrazyK The KRAZYEST member on LV!!!

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    Beast Ball ★★★★Thunder Stone ★★★Lucky Punch ★★★★★
    Is this a team event or do we have to do this indivdually ( stupid question i know)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Do it individually.

4. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    I am here to represent my team, Team Valor, with my Collectible Masterpiece that I call: Get Out Of Our Lake
    "What!!! Team Galactic blew up our Lake and almost our Teams Base with it! Well, no matter.... That Swamp Druddigon named Shrek will get them out.... And maybe eat them." -Apawn
    [​IMG]
    What it would look like in the place were it is placed:
    [​IMG]
    If you can't tell this is a Shrek Meme because why not, Our Teams Logo is on the Top of Azelf's Cave: which we have made our Teams Secret Base. Current Team Galactic is invading...but not for long....

Actual Treasure Name can be Valor Guardian if the name I gave it is too long

Treasure Text: This All Star Treasure (Pun Intended) will scare anyone from wreaking your Teams Base, let alone your profile.

#4 Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Here is my submission!

[​IMG]
    This pendant has been blessed by Azelf! It will give you the willpower to overcome any challenge.

Apawn likes this.
  6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Here's my submission for Team Valor!

[​IMG]
    You've witnessed the moon's reflection in the water as the pool of water inside of the Valor Cavern! This is Azelf's way of bringing good luck and willpower to you.

Apawn likes this.
  7. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Here's mine for valor!
    [​IMG]
    It is said that anyone wearing this crown is filled with the ability to overcome obstacles.

#7 Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    Apawn likes this.
  8. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,658.2
    Here's my entry for Team Valor.
    Azelf Statue
    [​IMG]
    It is said gazing upon this statue of the Willpower Pokémon will give anyone the push they need to achieve their goals.

Apawn likes this.
  9. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Are these supposed to be submitted as .psd? I couldn't find an option to save it as that. I have a .png anyway, so I can change it if need be.

PhilosophersCowl.png
    Legend says this hood will grant the wearer untold knowledge and wisdom.

KrazyK and Wings like this.
  10. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    And here's my submission.

[​IMG]
    Valor Ball - A mysterious ball said to be used by the members of Team Valor

Vigilance likes this.
  11. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Here's my entry:
    [​IMG]
    A pebble from the bottom of Lake Verity. It is said to contain the truth of why emotions affect our lives so greatly.

Bubbles likes this.
  12. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I don't know how big this is supposed to be. Do tell me if I made it too small:

[​IMG]
    A mythical chain containing a piece of Uxie, capable of binding beings of legend. Don't drop it!

EDIT: The image has been updated!

#12 Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    Wings likes this.
  13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    It's too small unfortunately. Needs to be the same size as the psd. Sorry for not being clearer!

Mandriel likes this.
  14. starry-syzygy

starry-syzygy almost a zombie

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    [​IMG]

A tooth from Uxie that blesses its bearer with infinite knowledge and wisdom. Unfortunately, it does not bless its holder with any knowledge of proper teeth care. Have you seen how yellow this thing is? Brush yo teeth Uxie.

15. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,746.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Finished mine for team Valor
    [​IMG]

16. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    [​IMG]
    Use Scarlet Embrace with this sacred Z Crystal from the depths of Lake Verity, Veritium Z!

luxuryluxray likes this.
  17. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Finished Treasure(s) from Verity!. Please note that the first is the one I am submitting. I planned for the second one to be the real one but it had to be team specific!

"The Staff of Verity"

[​IMG]
    Discovered at the bottom of Lake Verity, this ancient relic is said to contain the three gems of Mesprit after they mysteriously fused together. The wielder of this staff is granted the power to see through time and manipulate the power of emotion at will.

I did make a second treasure design to commemorate the first ever summer scramble as well!

"The Book of Guardians"

[​IMG]
    This book was said to have been brought down to the Lake Valor forums after the three Lake Guardians, Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie descended upon LV following the successful completion of the inaugural LV Summer Scramble. The three Guardians left their gems on the cover to honor the noble participants who sacrificed everything to take part in the Summer Scramble. "The Book" is said to contain a detailed account of the events that transpired and gives the reader a vivid depiction of the summer of 2017. The "SAC" on the spine is said to have an unknown meaning but myth tells us that the three Lake Guardians carved it into the spine in honor of Satix, Achromatic and Cadbberry, the 3 Admins at the time who worked tirelessly to make the scramble a possibility.

Darcy and FireSpartan5 like this.
  18. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    This is now closed. The admins will pick our favourites and announce the winners soon!

19. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    The admins have decided!

1st place: Aerohail's Entry, Valor
    2nd place: Wolf Expert's Entry , Acuity
    3rd place: Vigilance's Entry, Verity

Thanks to everyone who submitted and expect to see these purchasable soon.

AeroHail and Vigilance like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.