1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Designing an XP Farm in Minecraft BE

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Nova Ozuka, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    I'm trying to design a mob farm in Minecraft, one that is used for XP farming. Unfortunately, I don't know how to make it work efficiently. It needs to be able to constantly produce mobs and push them into a shaft that is deep enough to kill them when I'm not using it. I'd prefer it if I could do this without a mob spawner so I don't have to try and fight my way through mobs to get to the one I found or be limited to just one mob. A guardian farm would work best, but would be a pain to make. Finding them would be hard enough in Bedrock Survival.

I'd love to do a Witch farm, especially after Witches caused me so many problems in Survival. I once died and lost part of my armor and a pick to a witch, and then gotten poisoned by witches twice yesterday while lost in a cave and had to be bailed out both times. My rescuer even lost a lot of supplies after dying to the first one. The trouble with a witch farm is finding a hut.

I'm still trying to find desert so I can get four cactus blocks to make my original farm design, so if I get this farm working, I can stop looking because it will do both for me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...