1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Desolate Lands

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Jan 3, 2021.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Well, I got around to making this. let's do the thing.

(Inventory info , I couldn't make it so we're anonymous, so if you don't feel like showing your gmail account, either sign out of google or go on an incognito tab. Easy as that. If you do feel comfortable with it. Make sure it's not on your account with an icon that isn't embarrassing . And yes it's view only so that people do not edit it without me knowing, if I made a mistake, just either say it here if not in RP and if in RP in the campfire

)

~ The Start ~

Mission one, get to the village.

Iva and Angela move for the bag as Iva opens it a large rush of light breaks out like a bunch of fireflies and floats around before absorbing in both their bodies. "What the hell was that?!" Iva shouts jumping back. "That was experience, don't worry about it, Trust me. You want that , it makes you grow stronger!" Angela replied as she slapped her arm on her forearm while flexing. Angela sighs as she takes out the two objects from inside the bag, a lock dingo hair, and two bones.

Angela takes the two items and places them in a small pouch and places it on her back "Just makes them easier to transport. Anywho, we should get going." Angela says . Iva nods as they both continue to walk.

~ @ChocoChicken ~

Maya wakes up dangling from a tree, all that is around her is dead branches, a snake hole, a line of ants crawling around on the dirt, small puddles scattered around to show that is had just rained not to long ago. Her axe was stuck in the branch that she hung on.

~ @SAF ~

Diago wakes up in a lake not to far off from where Maya woke up, their daggers are stuck inside two rocks at the shoreline, a small school of fish lived in this pond and greet him by rubbing up to him . Some trees over hang the lake making some shade .

Sorry it's not much of a post. we'll see how things go .

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jan 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
  2. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Waking up, Daigo was surprised to find himself underwater with the fish rubbing up to him. He desperately swam to the surface, lest he would run out of breath. Little did he know that reptilians can hold their breath for longer than humans, though.

As soon as he got to the shoreline, Daigo spotted his twin blades stuck inside the rocks over there and went on to pick them up. Only then did Daigo realize that he was in for a surprise: his hands were turned into lizard's, uh, limbs.

What the...

Anyway, Daigo put the twin blades in their scabbards, then looked at the water surface. Instead of a relatively fit young man, he saw a lizard-like being with muzzle and two long ears on the natural mirror. He put his hands on his muzzle and could feel it, so there's no way it was a virtual reality. Is that... me? Daigo thought in befuddlement. Last time he remembered, he was a human for his whole life, so how could this even happen in the first place?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Jan 4, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    The first thing she noticed was the sky underneath her, and a ceiling of wet dirt.
    Wait a minute.
    After a moment of blinking and shaking her head, Maya reached up towards whatever was under her knees and pulled herself back up with plausible difficulty.
    Hoisting herself up and precariously hanging on for balance, she looked around a bit more. The family heirloom... stuck in a tree. The ground not too far away. Broken branches... perhaps she'd fallen out of somewhere, and landed on the tree? There were signs of life around - the ants, a hole for some kind of animal den - and there was rainwater, so at least there was life where she was.
    Well, first step, getting down. Which would not be hard - it was only a little more than a meter off the ground. She gripped her branch with one hand and axe with the other, pushed her legs over, and promptly slipped from the branch, crashing onto the dirt with a yelp.

#3 Jan 4, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
  4. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Iva places both of her arms while walking behind Angela. "So uhm, where even are we?" Iva pondered out loud looking around. Angela clears her throat "here we go . . " Iva thinks in herself as Angela starts to speak. "We're in Verdant Valley, it is mostly where thieves go to hide, which is why that guard came running by. We're pretty close to my home town as you know, but there's a lake I want to stop by before we get there, There's some really good wood there that could help make you a weapon!" Angela seemed like she knew this area really well .

Iva suddenly felt as if her legs had gotten weights placed on them and stopped in her tracks. Angela turned around "Everythin' okay?" She started to move towards Iva. "I . . . Don't quite know. My legs just feel really heavy right now. " She sat down and she saw a yellow bar appear in front of her. "What the hell?" She asked watching as the bar filled up slowly.

"Oh right, you don't know about Energy, do you?" Angela thwaked herself in the head for forgetting to mention it. "Just like everything, we need Energy. But our Energy is built a bit different. We just call it energy, but some other areas call it weird things, like force, trion, fusion power. But that's besides the point. As long as you're doing an action, your energy will deplete. In my opinion, it's just a way for the gods to make it so that we can't act forever. Luckily, all you need to do is just sit around for a while, or eat something and it'll come back quickly."

Iva sighs as she felt her legs again . "So, is there any more special locations we gotta go to before we get to your village?" She moved a bit of hair out of her face. "Uhhmm. . Not that i'm aware of. We should be able to walk right over there. And I guess while we walk I can continue talking to you about how this world works."

5. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    The sound of someone crashing with a yelp caught Daigo's attention. Normally he wouldn't even notice it at all, but seems like his heightened sense of hearing as a reptilian allowed it now. He went up to the source of the crash... and it turned out to be someone with an axe slumped in the dirt. One closer look revealed that someone to be a female... what was it again? Dwarf? In any case, it looked like she needed a help.

"Hey, are you okay?" Daigo asked the dwarf girl, lending his arm to lean on.

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    A muffled voice called out above her. Maya didn't recognize it for a moment. Perhaps it belonged to one of her neighbors? She scrambled to her feet in order to greet whoever it was, sticking a hand out for a handshake. "Hi! I'm all right, y...ou?"
    First thing she noticed: she was extending her arm to a knee. Second, the moment she looked up, she saw the face of a lizard. That could only lead her to one conclusion.
    "Did someone drug me or something?"

#6 Jan 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
  7. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Iva and Angela continue on their walks . Angela seemed to know the lands quite well, and mentioned that she had a small pouch on her belt that could help in her in any case. "What's in the bag?" Iva asked. Angela opens the pouch but instead of a weapon, inside was a small photo folded up. She unfolds the photo "It's a picture of my family, it shows that I have something in this world to fight for. Even though we cannot die unless the great fountains resummon us, I still want to have some reason to fight." She hugged the photo and stared up at the sky where you could see a floating mask fly by from way over head.

"Great Fountains . . ? " Iva questioned out loud "Oop , I really need to explain things." Angela said rubbing the back of her head. "The Great fountains, they're the only way to come back to life if the last place you rested is destroyed. If you didn't know, if you die in this world your body breaks apart into dust much like that dingo did, your entire backpack is dropped, and a soul is sent out. It will either find your last resting place of where you slept for more than one hour, but if that was destroyed then it will be forced to go to a special fountain. Each race has their own unique fountain.

The Orc fountain is in the marshlands of Umora, where the water there is so toxic for anyone who is not reptilian or orc that it will burn their skin right off the bone, it's quite disgusting if you ask me. Don't even get me started on the smell of it . . .

The Reptilian Fountain is in the middle of the Reptilian Capital, a lot of guards will hang around there in case any wanted criminal come popping out after dying.

Our Fountain for us Humans is in the fountain of youth, which is in Atlas. The biggest human city ever built, ever. It's right in the middle much like the Reptilian fountain.

Ghouls have a hard time finding their fountain." Angela points over to an island being held by around two hundred chains all connecting to a single volcano. "That is their fountain. When they're reborn, the lava they form from gets so hot that it radiates enough power to snap around seven chains at once. If all of those chains snap, they have to go back and pin the island back down or it flies off and crashes into another mountain. Much like a boat.

And that's about all the fountains I know about."

She took a breath and took a sip of water from a water bottle she had in a small slot under her shirt, she handed Iva one. "Thank you." Iva said as she drank some of the water not realising how thirsty she was She was about half empty with the bottle before Angela said "Hey, we're not having bathroom breaks, I don't recommend chugging . Besides that's all I have." Iva realized how much water she had just drank and quickly removes the bottle from her mouth "Sorry . . . Lost myself."

8. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "I- I dunno..." Daigo sweatdropped, not sure what to say. Just like him, seems like the dwarf girl was also befuddled by everything happening here. "Dunno about you, but I think I'll need to get used to this body..." he mused. Only then did he realize that he hadn't said his name yet.

Kneeling down to the dwarf girl's eye level, Daigo decided to take initiative by introducing himself first. "Anyway, I'm Daigo. I woke up in that lake just a moment ago," he pointed at the lake not far from where they were. "Just where in the world are we anyway?" Daigo sighed as he was utterly confused about his own predicament.

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "I'm Maya, and that's a good question, actually. Afraid I can't answer." She paused for a moment, hosting the axe over her shoulders. "We could go off and see if we can find any information? This area's a good start."

10. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    As Iva and Angela moved along in silence Iva finally broke it. "So, in this world. What are the . . . habitants like outside of the wars? and why are they even having a race war?" Angela stared at the sky for a bit before answering.

"Well, long ago the four nations . the many races lived together, all working together, the reptilians protected the town while the ghouls kept the town warm. It was a calm few years, before Dragoz was born. He wanted nothing but power, he was the Reptilian who started it all.

Wanting nothing in his way to stop him from becoming the empire of the world, he slayed his own parents in their sleep with a dagger. Running away from the scene he found the very first rune of this world, he was the first ever to gain the power of magic before each creature could wield it. Raising his arms up in the air in the open field he called for the god of light. And to his surprise, the god of light answered him.

Coming down from the heavens the god of light took the form of a deer. Dragoz was surprised at this but didn't stop to question how. "Dear god of light, I've come with great knowledge, and I wish to push the powers of my mortal body past." Dragoz called out . "I bestow the power of creating flames with my hands." He extends his hand summoning a fireball. "And I wish that I shall be the only one to wield this sacred art, so I can rise against all who get in my way."

The god of light did not enjoy such people who strived for such power, and he touched the ground forming into a human shape with large deer antlers that arched into the sky. "I cannot grant you such powers, however as you do seem to impress me with your ability to control the elements. I shall grant you a deal." The god of light spoke with a light cheer in his voice. "I can grant everyone in this world the power of learning the arts, and you shall be the strongest of them all. Or I can make it so that no one in this world can learn it, not even yourself." Dragoz was not fond of the god of lights answer.

Dragoz scoffed and walked away. "Not taking the deal I see?" the god of light asked playfully. "I'll take the deal that everyone can learn it." Dragoz's face had a slight grin on it as he walked away. "Very well." The god of light nods and snaps its fingers. "it is done." And the god of light vanishes.

Days pass and Dragoz finally arrives where he needed to be, the Deathly Valley . Where boney trees grow from the people who died there, and nothing is left there to be salvaged besides the ash of the once living and the burned bones . Inside the Deathly Valley , the lord of darkness hides in his pool of black ooze. It broke out of the ooze in a serpent shape. "A traveler." the snake hissed . "It'ssssss been a while since i've sssssseen one. What brings you my way traveler?" The snake looked at Dragoz and slowly spun around the sound of bones crushing inside of its body slowly creaked out as Dragoz watched him.

"i've come for power." Dragoz stated "I've come to be the strongest of all, to tear those in my way down." He clutched his dagger and unsheeted it. "Well if you think you can cut me with that dull of a blade you'd be misssssstaken not even the sharpest blade forged by a god can kill me." The lord of darkness rose its tail. "I've not come to kill you, rather negotiate. I wish that you shall grant me a power that no other creature can handle."

The lord of darkness hissed and slithered for a while before going "No other travelerssss has been so wanting of power to come to me before. Very well then, I will grant yo-" The Snake was cut off as a large glowing deer walked forward into view. "Brother, you dare disobey my agreement to keep balance to this world?" The god of light calls out. "I am merely just bringing thissss brave traveler his wish brother. Are you mad that they never came to you?" The Lord of darkness slithered to his brother.

"This boy, came to me first. I gave him what he wanted. But clearly, he didn't agree with my deal." The god of lights antlers extend . Its eyes filled with rage. "SSSSO YOU LIED TO ME!" The snake screamed out thrashing its tail around breaking the boney trees. "WORTHLESS! WORTHLESS! WORTHLESS! WORTHLESS! WORTHLESS! WORTHLESS! " The snake screamed around thrashing all over the place. "Brother, calm down . We need to deal with this traveler." The god of light became its human form and rose its hand a ball of light forming. The Lord of darkness also went into a human form, a broken body with a neck flipped upside down, on all fours, crawling on the wall. It opened its mouth and a black ooze dripped from its mouth, Shortly after a black ball of ooze formed in front of him.

Both of them shot a beam of darkness and light at Dragoz, his body being pushed into the pool of ooze. He felt hands grabbing him and dragging him under, he attempted to summon his fireball but it turned to dust. He tried to let out a scream, his body was filled with the black ooze. His eyes slowly shut as his body started to give up.

He slept for months before he felt a sudden strength in him. He woke up the black ooze had gotten darker then he remembered so much so he thought he wasn't even awake. He started to swim up and felt the arms break off of him, he broke the top layer of the ooze and swam to the edge. Clutching on the edge he coughed up the ooze . The lord of Darkness and the god of light were still standing there both in their animal state. "Welcome back." the god of light says.

"We both have agreed on your punisssshment." The lord of Darkness spoke. "We both decided, that your world will now be plunged into chaos, because of your actions . Races will no longer coexist, magic will be given to all, and beasts of darkness and light will triverse this very world. This world was a mistake. You'll have only one chance, to bring this world back together. Goodbye Dragoz." The god of light spoke. Snapping its fingers in unison to the lord of darkness, the world turns to dust, Dragoz watched as it all reformed , the god of light and the lord of darkness vanish. Entire empires rise from dust and air while other things that once were there vanished . Dragoz was in a new unfamiliar world , where creatures had levels, elemental power, and much more irregular from his home planet. "

Angela took a breath and noticed that Iva had started to get confused. "sorry, got caught in the moment" Angela laughed.

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Checking the distance, for a moment Maya thought she could hear something - voices, perhaps? Given her small height, however, she couldn't quite spot them. "Daigo, are there... other people nearby?"

12. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Like Maya, Daigo could hear the voices too. He stood up, muttering, "Two ladies... I think?" One moment of looking around later, he eventually found a pair of human girls walking to the lake.

"You're right, Maya. I see two human girls walking this way... wait, humans?" Daigo drifted off in disbelief. To be fair though, he didn't even expect to see humans in this world to begin with. That being said, Daigo walked closer to the human girls just to confirm it himself.

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "Hey, wait up!" Maya quickly trotted after Daigo, axe slung over her shoulders.

14. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Angela and Iva were walking for awhile. "Well, we're really close to the lake. Should be dead ahe-" She was cut off by a rustle in a bush. She took out her bow and readied an Arrow . She was ready to strike before seeing that it was a reptile in what seemed to be a daze. "What is a reptilian doing in that type of an outfit ?" Angela mutters

"Hey, wait up!" Iva hears a voice call out from behind the Reptilian, she couldn't really see what called out that but expected another Reptilian. She readied her dagger . "Explain yourself!" Angela shouts he arrow still drawn

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Upon seeing the girl pointing her bow at Daigo, Maya instinctively ran forwards to block his body... well, as much of it as she could block... with her own, and a raised axe with the flat side blocking his face. "Whoa, whoa! Everyone, calm down! We're just as lost as you are."

16. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Yep, one of the girls drew her arrow at Daigo. The sudden hostility surprised him even further. "Wh- where in the world are we? And why am I even a reptilian?" he blurted out, outright voicing his confusion instead of trying to explain it like Maya did. But then Daigo covered his muzzle, feeling super awkward at what he had just said.

17. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Angela lowered her arrow. " A dwarf and a Reptilian . . That dwarf seems offly protective of her. . . Lower your weapon Iva. We may be able to befriend them . ." She holds her bow out in front of her and drops it, the bow rattles as it touches the ground. Iva watched and sighed. She reached out and dropped her dagger, the blade striking into the ground.

"You're in a new lands. Right now, you're in Verdant Valley , and right there is Vepo Lake. This is a world of many mysteries and dangers. As for why you're here i'm not certain, but I can tell you why you're a reptilian. Upon being casted to this world, When being formed, your cells break apart and shape to deal with this new environment, as in your case. A reptile . It was chosen by the god of light. . . " Angela looked as if she had prior knowledge of these lands

"You know, you say all these things, How much of this is folk tale ? Are you even trying to tell us the truth? This feels like a whole lot of fantasy . . " Iva questioned out loud, walking toward Angela slowly. "Of course! All of this is the truth, what use would I have to lie?" She rose her hands to her face opened wide to try and show she was innocent.

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "...Iiiiii'm Maya, and I'm not drugged," responded the shorter girl. "And I'm a dwarf now. Let's keep rolling with that. Who are you two?"

19. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    And now the archer girl had explained why Daigo ended up becoming a reptilian. As for why he's even there, well... Daigo might as well figure it out as he wandered in this world.

"Aight then," the human-turned-reptilian sighed. "I'm Daigo, and as you both can see, I'm trying to figure out why I'm even here..." he trailed off right after his introduction.

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "That is a good question. How would we even get here, if this place is real?" Maya thought for a moment.

SAF likes this.