1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Desolate Lands

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Jan 3, 2021.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Not long after Daigo woke, Maya herself began by shooting straight awake in bed and thankfully not hitting the ceiling. She checked on her stature - "still small, I guess this is real" - and slowly clambered off her bunk, avoiding whoever was underneath and scurrying to the bathroom to freshen up. While inside, she debated calling the others awake - was that rude? Or would they need it? - and by the time she'd left the bathroom, she'd completely forgotten what she was thinking about and simply started downstairs after Daigo, neglecting to call the others awake.

Once she'd reached the tavern area, the dwarf took a moment to consider what they'd do today. Unless someone on the team was good at foraging - probably either Tam or the lizardman ahead of her - the few MREs she had would not be enough to sustain them out in the wild, so perhaps they'd have to run by the market just to make sure. She supposed they'd have to wait and see what the group's decisions were and if they were moving out already... wherever to, that was, because that map Angela beamed up was already getting foggy in her memory.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,021.5
    Rockenrole woke up and stretched as he climbed out of bed. Forgetting to put his shirt back on, he headed back down to the tavern area and found an empty table to sit down at. He waved his hand to signal for someone to come take his order, hoping for someone more pleasant than the previous night.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Tam sat up in bed and stretched. They looked around the room, and noticed Asga was the only other person there, and was still asleep. They climbed down from the top bunk and got dressed, then looked back over at Asga, studying him for a few seconds.

"Might as well." They said. "Don't know when I'll get another chance."

Tam turned to the bottom bunk with all their supplies on it, and picked up two syringes, an empty vial, and a small bottle with a blue liquid in it. They walked over to Asga's bunk with them in hand, and climbed up the ladder until they were at about eye level. First, they took one syringe and filled it with the blue liquid. They carefully stuck the needle into Asga's neck, and injected him with the blue liquid.

"That should keep you asleep for a while." They then took the other syringe and stuck it in his neck as well, and began filling it with Asga's blood. Once it was full, they emptied the syringe into the vial, and sealed it closed. They climbed down walked back over to their supplies and put the bottle back where it was and the two used syringes somewhere separate from the others, to remind them to clean them later. They tapped a small pad on the vial and a screen projected out of it. They typed in "Ghoul Blood - Subject: Asga" and closed th screen. The new label now scrolled over the previously blank pad. Tam added the vial to their other samples, took their small pouch of money, and went downstairs to join the others who weren't unconscious.

#123 Mar 3, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
  4. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Angela woke up not too late after Daigo. She cracked her knuckles and stretched, letting out a low hum as she did so. "Guess it's around time to get up" she muttered. As she stood she glanced around the room to only see the reptile, and the dwarf had woken up. Looking up at Iva , to see her sprawled out. Her arm dangling off the mattress, and mere inches from falling.

Angela sighed and grabbed Ivas arm and pulled her down, catching her in her arms. "EH?" Iva called out, quickly silenced by Angela. "You were about to fall, so" Angela smiled down at Iva .

*THWUPH*
    Angela dropped Iva on purpose "Careful to not yell, you'll wake the others" Angela placed her finger to her lips and walked out. Iva laying on the floor in a daze. "i wan panceks" Iva muttered, her stomach rumbling.

Once Iva got to the main hall she saw a few members had woken, she went and sat down with the "group" raising her hand for service.

-~- @BZRich64 -~-

A waiter walks over to the Orc who had their hand up, She tried to be as kind as she could, but kept feeling her gaze leave, and looking at what they were packing under the shirt (THAT SOUNDS, SO FUCKING WRONG.)
    -~-

As Ivas hand dangled in the air, a small white cat hopped on the table. With a gasp "They got cats here??" Iva chimed. She tried to pet it with her hand that was not raised. The cat hissed, bit her finger and flung off the table kicking Iva in the face before scurrying off.

5. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,707.5
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    @BZRich64 @Jupjami @ChocoChicken @Captain Comet @LassusVulpes

In the tavern area, Daigo stood there for a hot minute, wondering where to sit down. He eventually settled with that one seat near the orc -- one of the lizardman's new allies whose name he didn't know yet. But unfortunately, he was already too late to order along because the waiter had already left when he came.

"Uh, excuse me," Daigo called out to the orc guy as soon as he got close to him. "Is this seat taken?"

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    (Assuming right now Daigo and Rock's first response is an earlier time. At this response Iva and Angela have already joined the table. Unless Rockenrole and everyone else are present, and Daigo just hasn't noticed the rest?)

Only a few moments after Maya greeted the other two girls, the cat had shown up, and now Iva had paid the price for attempting to pet it. "Oh crap. You all right? Hopefully you don't catch anything from it." She stretched a little higher from where she stood on her chair, gesturing for permission to check Iva's hand for any open wounds that needed treatment, then paused to collect her own words. "...should I have said that? I feel like I probably shouldn't have said that."

7. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,021.5
    After ordering his morning meal, Rock turned to his reptilian teammate who approached him.

"Not at all," he gestured for Daigo to take a seat. "You're name was Daigo, right? How are you holding up?"

8. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Tam came down the stairs and joined the group at the table. They motioned for someone to come take their order.

"You got eggs right? I'll have two over easy with some bacon and a glass of orange juice." The man taking their order nodded and was about to leave when Tam grabbed his wrist. "If I find any pulp in that orange juice I will alit your throat and use your corpse to poison the entire kitchen staff." The man was terrified at the unexpected threat, and he hurriedly walked to the kitchen as soon as Tam let go.

"So how'd you all sleep?" Tam asked the table, clearly not actually interested in the their response.

9. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Asga scrambled out the bed, only to fall off the upper bunk with a big oomph. "Ah, ah, ah, fuck! That hurts, dammit!" the ghoul groaned, rubbing the arm he fell down on. "Holy- h-how long did I sleep for!?"
    The white-haired teen looked around for a clock or sorts, before facepalming loudly. "Stupid, of course there's no clocks in this damn isekai shit! Okay, so where's the bathroom…"

10. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    @SAF @ChocoChicken @Jupjami @Captain Comet @BZRich64 henlo

Iva was in a daze as the cat scurried off, before the dwarf approached her. "HEyh? Yeah i'm fine I think. I grew up around cats for most of my life I'm used to this." She flicked her finger and blood dripped to the table. Angela winced and sighed. "What do you guys wanna eat? I'll be paying."

Iva looked over and went "pacnekds." Angela looked back, "Uh, what're . . .pacnekds?"

"You don't know what pancakes are?" Iva looked surprised at Angela who shook her head. "Jeez, this world must not have them..." She flicked a pen on the table letting it roll back before flicking it again. "Well make sure you order something, hunger will kill you in this world." Angela sighed before ordering a quick breakfast. Iva got some toast, before looking at the dwarf. "So, you excited to leave this outpost? Finally get to some open roads?"

Angela seemed to be distracted by something. Something white.

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Still not quite accustomed to this world, Maya put on her best "I am very confident and know what I am doing" act and ordered the same thing Iva did. "Well, to be fair I am a little... nervous. I mean you still remember that giant dragon, right?"