1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Detective Pikachu

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Halcyon Storm, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Okay so I want to reiterate that this game has been incredibly fun to watch a playthrough of so far, to the point where I almost wish I didn't and could have played myself. But unfortunately I've spoiled most of the story already. It's darker than your usual Pokémon game, even as a spinoff imo, and..

Actually being able to go into a black market type of auction and make bids to retrieve stolen goods really caught me off guard, since the main series games removed gambling via Game Corner. Not what I expected to see at all lol.
    That arc in Detective Pikachu was amazing!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I completed this entire game, and I really enjoyed it. However, I only have one real problem with it...

The ending was really disappointing and it left off on a cliffhanger. Though I hope the movie can clear this up.

However, outside of that one problem, this game is fantastic. I enjoy the concept of a Pokémon mystery story.

3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I didn't play it myself b/c money, but I did watch let's plays of it. I must say, I thought the game was charming! The storyline was well-thought out and easy to follow. However, it also made it boring because it was so simple. There didn't seem to be a real challenge.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I've been thinking about getting it but the only friend I know that plays it says is pretty boring so I'm not sure if I should try it now.

5. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    It was a pretty good game, I thought it was fun, but I'm not sure it was really worth it for the price. If the price drops though, I'd say go for it.

6. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I wanted to buy it, but after watching some Let's Plays, the game seems to be very simple so I won't play it.

7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    It seems a bit simple and boring, probably not for me.