1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Deviceful Disguises

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Wizard, Oct 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    Costume Contest!
    As Halloween fast approaches, so do the preparations for costumes! Because of all the changes brought about by this year, this contest will be multi-faceted and include multiple ways to enter. Here's how:

The Rules

1. You can enter the contest with either a photo of a costume or a drawing of a costume.
    2. The drawings/photos will not be based on the quality of the drawing/photo, but rather the costumes themselves.
    3. You may submit a costume from a previous year if you need to.
    4. All submissions must be submitted by 12:00 AM on November 1st (Pacific Standard Time).

The Prizes
    1st: 200 Pokepoints
    2nd: 100 Pokepoints
    3rd: 75 Pokepoints
    Participation: 50 Pokepoints

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    RadEmpoleon and Jeydis like this.
  2. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Here’s something I have:
    [​IMG] I did this after school one when nobody was home. I have a costume to go with it.[​IMG] [​IMG] I didn’t have time to do the eyeshadow look

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Oct 25, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    Jupjami, Cherry3Fairy and Jeydis like this.
  3. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Are the costumes supposed to be just Pokémon related, or just costumes in general?

4. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    PoserPanda likes this.
  5. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Here's my trash.
    IMG_20201030_142745975.jpg
    Serena's color palette is really bright and warm so I decided to go for really cool colors with this. I made her wavy blonde hair, straight to emphasize her cold personality and lack of confidence in her appearance (don't know if it worked).
    I had to keep the ribbon she wears on her shirt, cause the reason she wears it is too adorable. But I made it red instead of blue. She was looking really gloomy so I had to give her the green bow on her hair to make her look alive at least.
    I made her skin color ashy, cause she is malnourished and loses blood when she basically cuts open her skin.
    I tried not to go so nuts and gory with her, but that doesn't really show much.
    So she's the daughter of a mad surgeon. She's so obsessed with her beautiful blue eyes that she wants all of her body to be pretty too. So she borrows surgery equipment from her mom, and uses them on herself, with her mom guiding her. She also takes customers who want to be pretty.

I tried.

Also, @GhastEmpoleon, you trying to get my vote? Cause it's working. Haha.

#5 Oct 30, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  6. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Yo yo jup here! 'Tshall be me first time trying something like this, so hope ye enjoy!

Since we still be under a lockdown of sorts I just grabbed some random stuff I found at home... luckily we did a field demo last February so I have a few capes and scarves lying around~ Add one of me masks which I proudly make myself, and voila! Looks kinda strange but ehh; I was going for some shaman-ish vibe, and I believe I did quite well~

[​IMG]

7. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    DF8026F1-7729-4D24-A872-365961A95D38.jpeg 924221FE-79D8-4ABB-BD34-9D2EE54A51A7.jpeg PhantomPanda!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.