1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Diamond team

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Lord Lucca, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Lucca

Lord Lucca Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽31.3
    So I found my copy of Diamond and decided to start over on it to sate me until I can get X. Any suggestions for a team? (All I know is that I really want Uxie to end up being part of my main party.) Also, feel free to brag about your own Gen 4 teams, past, present or planned. ^_^

2. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hmm...What IS my Pearl team? :o I'll go check

Pip-San (Empoleon), level 69
    Star-San (Staraptor), level 40
    Bud-San (Roserade), level 53
    Bid-San (Bibarel), level 36 (I use him mainly for his special moves like rock smash, cut, e.g.)
    Az-San (Azelf), level 57
    Pal-San (Palkia), level 55

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. eeveeongirl

eeveeongirl Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.6
    I plan on playing through diamond with just an eevee team to make it more of a challenge, but may I suggest a drapion, they are really strong and really useful poison types. Luxray was a good one on my old team too

4. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Luxray, Floatzel, Toxicroak, Roserade, and Staraptor are the Pokémon I'd suggest. I use at least two of them every time I go through Platinum.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    If you aren't using Empoleon, give Gastrodon a try, it's actually pretty great. Has the best Pokémon cry of then all as well.

6. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I suggest Luxray and Honchkrow. Both are pretty good and two of my favorite Pokémon.

7. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    If you can get a Weavile, it can be pretty good.

8. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    A lucario is good for the best including a garchomp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.