1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Did Anyone Cries For Machine Before Or Just Recent For The First Time?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Geroniny, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    At 3 Days Ago(16th September) As I Searching For A Video In YouTube,I Encounter A Video About The Official News from NASA.
    (I Don't Know If You Heard The News.)

The News Is About A Spacecraft Named 'Cassini' Which Is The First Spacecraft And First Machine To Orbit Saturn But Due To Lack Of Fuel, They Planned To Plunge The Spacecraft Into The Saturn On 15th September-4 Days Ago, Marking The End Of 13 Year Of It's Journey.

I Read More About It And There Is One Official Video About 'Cassini's Grand Finale That Makes Me Cries For 'Cassini', Marking The First Time I Cries For A Machine.

Did You Experience The Similar Case Before Or Is There Any Moment That You Cries For A Machine/Spacecraft Or This Is Your First Time As Well?
    (That's Why I Create This Thread, I Don't Know If I Am The Only One In The Forums Who Cries For This News.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Pretty sad news; it was kind of a legacy! I wonder if they're going to send anything more. However, due to my emotional lack of a soul because of fandoms and several contracts with demons to allow me to spend this much time on tech, I didn't cry.
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    I Know.I Am So Sad To Know The News One Day After The Plunge, Plus Plunge Happen In My Favourite Animated Series Debut Date.
    Because Of That-While I Cries, I Mentally Shouting.
    But...I Read A Bit Of The Legacy.There Will Be More Spacecraft, But It's Discovery Will In The Same Method As 'Cassini'.

But 'Cassini' Some Kind Inspire Me For Something.
    That's Why I Am Create A New Drawing To Celebrate My Favourite Animated Series Debut Anniversary But Also 'Cassini' Legacy As Well.
    (I Got Some Idea For The Drawing.It Just I Don't Know It Works/Well-Represented.)

4. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I look forward to seeing your drawing, I'm sure it'll be great!
    More spacecraft? That's pretty exciting. I wonder what the new one will be called. Personally, I'm still holding out for one called Adonis to research Venus.
    #MissingNo

5. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Don't Worry, I Will Finish The Drawing!

You Can Actually Read More About 'Cassini's Legacy And What's Next Here:
    https://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/mission/grand-finale/whats-next/

Edit(23th September):
    I Finished The Artwork, It's Called 'The Star Of Infinite Possibilities'
    It's Features In My Portfolio Thread And DeviantArt, Along With The Preview Version

My Portfolio Thread's Link: https://lakevalor.net/threads/geroninys-known-talent.18636/

#5 Sep 19, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017