1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Did you use Volcarona?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Mar 8, 2013.

Tags:
?

Did you use Volcarona?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Did you use Volcarona in Black 2 or White 2? I did the first time, I haven't used it since though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Stark

Stark

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Yesssss, easily one of my favourite Unova-Mons. I love it! Cool typing and moveset, easily one of the best.

3. bubbie

bubbie Sassmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    yes! volcarona is one of my favorite gen 5 Pokémon, ive used him on 2 teams so far and plan to add him to either my mono bug team or mono fire or both!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    I am currently using him in Pokémon Black one. Outstanding special attack, mine near the 350's or so. Great movepool for the Pokémon and stats too.

5. Scrafty1

Scrafty1 Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    No, I just used different Fire types; I find Volcarona ugly imo.

6. icelovebunnies9

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Well, I used it in Black, but not in my White 2. Honestly I didn't know how to get it and just went with what I had. xD

7. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Used it for a little bit, but didn't end up keeping it around for the end. I'd consider using it again.

8. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    No... it just sat in my pc...

9. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I already had my Arcanine in B2 and Emboar in W2 so nope.

10. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    No. Didn't see a point to use it really.

11. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Though it's one of my favorite Pokémon, I didn't use it in this playthrough due to my team being kind of full space-wise. I didn't want to substitute Darmanitan + Galvantula for it, so I played through without.

12. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    No I did not, in fact it completely slipped my mind but in a future playthrough I plan to use it!

13. Fluffy_Eevee

Fluffy_Eevee Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I wanted to use it for fighting with the champ but I stop to train it (was bored...) My boyfriend love to use his one!
    I only use it to breed my eggs faster now :3

14. OmegaBlazeBoy441

OmegaBlazeBoy441 Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I used it in my Pokémon White but it was only for Postgame because i got it soooo late in the game.

15. Potatrobot

Potatrobot Resident Potato

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    I recently started using it to win in the Single trains in Gear Station, alongside Metagross and a Haunter.

16. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    I didn't use my for in-game purposes, post-game I use it for hatching my eggs.

17. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I used mine on my main White 2 team, which I swapped out with my Emboar. I love Volcarona, it's one of my favorite Pokémon, and while it took a while to soft-reset for a good nature, it was definitely worth it, I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.