1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Digimon All-Star Rumble announced for PS3 & Xbox 360!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Reckless, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/07/31-1/digimon-all-star-rumble-game-announced-for-ps3-and-xbox-360

Guys guys guys. Can you feel how excited I am.

That trailer.

WARGREYMON.

YESSSSSSSS.

So unbelievably happy that Digimon is finally a thing again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. pokenavkev16

pokenavkev16 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I remember I used to watch it a loooooooong time ago.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
  4. AeonsShadow

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    You all love digimon? then you should really look into THIS one: Digimon: Cyber Sleuth

This one is the major one that people have been trying to get localized for almost a year now since we heard about it. It's a MAJOR rpg with online elements allowing you to join others in battle and all sorts of stuff. We have been petitioning for this thing since we found out about it and it's SO close to completion of the petition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.