1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Digimon Purest Light

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Ricku28, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ricku28

Ricku28 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Ch 1: New Beginings.

We had to leave. There was no choice. The only hope existed in the world above. All of these things were told to us, but not what would happen to have us arrive there safely, if you could call it safe at all. They had to reconfigure us. I am Anubismon, and with my friends by my side, I have to die. Before I could look at my freinds for the last time, I felt a strong pulse of energy hit me, then my vision went black...

Another day of school, totally boring, until lunch. My name's Rick, a tenth grader here in the USA, Pampa Texas to be exact. I went to school and lived a peaceful life, except for the fact that I had Autism. Not the kind of autism that's very obvious, but the kind that makes me anxious and unfocused, I have to take meds to help with the focusing, and the anxiety, but that's okay. Due to my avoidance behaviors, I go to my Grandma's in the afternoon to do my core classes. It was on a day that seemed like any other when it happened.

I was whistling the theme for Digimon Tamers, Biggest Dreamer when I noticed something odd about the sidewalk; it seemed to be more of a red color, instead of whitish yellow. I started to run faster, but no matter what, nothing seemed to move but me, then it appeared: a large white egg, it had a few purple rings scattered on the shell, I recognised it immediately; it was a Digi-Egg. It started falling, and I dived to catch it, I managed to put my hands under it seconds before it hit the ground. "That was close, but what kind of Digi-Egg is this? I've never seen one like it..." I began walking towards my house instead of my grandma's. As soon as I got home I rushed to my room and shut the door. I turned on my computer and waited for it to boot up.

I was about to type in my password when... "Hello? What are you doing? What kind of Digimon are you?" I turned around to see a small white ball of fluff with two thin long ears that were purple.

"I'm not a digimon, I'm a human." I said.

"Hu-mon?" the small ball asked.

"No, not humon, human, but what digimon are you? If you'll give me a sec..." I turned around and opened Google Chrome, I logged into Grooveshark and put one earbud in, then I opened Firefox and searched for a small white Fresh level digimon that wasn't YukimiBotamon or Puttomon. I got a result, "So you're called Paomon, huh little guy?" I turned around and found my backpack plundered and my lunch eaten, sack and all.

"Paomon? It sounds familiar but... Oh Yeah! I remember now, I need to find my partner and-" He suddenly saw a book open on my bed and began reading.

"And?" I interrupted his reading to remind him of our conversation.

"Huh? OH Sorry... and tell them something that was really important, but... I just can't remember. You wouldn't happen to be my partner, would you?"

I was shocked, I didn't realise it until that moment, but I was talking to a real digimon, and he just asked me to be his partner. "Well, I would really love to but-"

"You don't think I'm that cool, that I'd be too much of a bother to you, you're probably right. I'll just lea-"

"NO!" I interrupted him and blocked the door. "I think you're amazing, I just don't have a Digivice, D3, D-Power, D-Tector or Cross Loader."

"Why would you need one of those?"

"It helps me to stay in touch with you constantly, and shows that we are truly partners, plus it helps you get stronger." As I said this, my V-Pet Pendulum started to glow and start to change shape. It became a white D-Power with a purple strap and a small purple band around the center. "No. Way."
    XXXXXX
    Hi everyone, this is my other fic that I like to update, tell me if you like it, and I'll update it on here more.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.