1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Dinner time!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BiohazardSr, Oct 11, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    What is your favorite meal for dinner that you were made while under your parents care (or guardians care if you're Batman/woman)? If you were on death row, what would be your last meal? (Keep in mind you can pick virtually anything)

My favorite meal was always, and will always be potato soup. My mom mashes it the best way possible, with bacon grease in it.

Death row would be interesting. You can pick a lot of food. I would go for about 4lbs of king crab legs, a bunch of fries, a 10 oz ribeye, a peanut butter and chocolate pie, and a gallon of Canada dry ginger ale. Because if I'm gonna die, I don't want to regret what I pick.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I've realized that all of my dinners are vegan, which is good for me since I absolutely hate eating animals. Most of the dinners I have are Lebanese, since I'm of a Lebanese background. I enjoy eating meals that consist of vegetables and grains, such as Mjadara (a Lebanese porridge), Koussa (a Lebanese meal that consists of Zucchini, rice, tomatoes and other things), Peas and rice (a loose translation of another delicious Lebanese meal) and spaghetti. My grandmother's cooking is what I eat - she has the most delicious homemade cuisines!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    That sounds absolutely gorgeous, I'll have to try that out!

For me, I'm not so sure what my favourite meal is, it's super hard to pick haha. I have a whole variance of dinner favourites, but if I was to pick one specifically, I'd say it'd be the tuna cooked for me that one time. And by tuna, I don't mean the plain old tinned stuff, I mean the proper meat, properly done, and it was such a beautiful taste. I'm looking forward to when I have it again!

As for a death row meal, well

I'm a big Ramen fan, so much so I capitalize the word Ramen every time I use it (legit reasoning)

So if I was on death row, my final meal would be one large bowl of Ramen Noodles, in miso, ginger and chicken soup, topped with menma and various other veg, grilled pork, roast chicken, prawns, scallops, tuna (has to go there, has to) a tea-stained egg, prawn gyazo on the side, a cup of green tea and a large cappuccino with honey stirred in and chocolate sprinkled on top. I could die happy that way, provided I could eat with chopsticks! And I'd probably follow that up with a slice of coffee cake and a scoop or two of mint choc chip ice cream.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.