1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Suggestion Discord Bot Suggestion

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Laserdragon14, Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    There is this bot that I have in my own channel if you want to see some of it before putting it on LV Discord channel, and it is called Pokecord. Basically, it is just like LV except for a Discord version: you post around and your Pokémon level up and you can choose to trade and battle Pokémon with other members, but the only downside with it that I've seen is that when wild Pokémon appear, only one person that is online can catch it. If you have any more questions about it, feel free to pm me. :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    My biggest problem with Pokecord is that it's literally LV's catcher in a bot. Aside from a few differences here and there (like you kinda need a grind channel and you can do tournaments and trades and stuff), it's pretty much fundamentally the same thing.

I can see how it'll work for a forum without a catcher feature or anything super special, but as far as LV is concerned, I don't see the benefit because people would just end up using the bot more than the forums. We already have the catcher, which means there isnt enough reason to have Pokecord.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Friskian, Gwoomy and Laserdragon14 like this.
  3. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I thought that you would say something like that, but it was worth a shot, at least

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.