1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Discord UNO Nights

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Eclipse, Mar 6, 2018.

?

Which day(s) work best for you? (Select any that apply)

1. Sundays

40.9%
  2. Mondays

22.7%
  3. Tuesdays

36.4%
  4. Wednesdays

36.4%
  5. Thursdays

31.8%
  6. Fridays

68.2%
  7. Saturdays

77.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    This sounds great! My availability isn't determined by the day of the week, but by other every-other-day obligations. I'm in -5 timezone available after maybe 730 PM, so I suppose in the -8 time zone I'm available at 330 PM on these irregular days.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    I can't say which day is better than the other for me other than the fact that evenings are typically better since I get off work during mid-afternoon/early evening or so.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    All right, I've gone through the thread, looking at various schedules, and trying to toy with available times so I can aim for something that's acceptable to as many people as possible.
    Keep in mind that, going forward, I can fiddle with the time slots a bit, depending on what people would like to see. Scheduling ends up slightly more difficult for me, if only because what corresponds to Saturday ends up really weird and busy for me - but I will make it work.

For next week, I'd like to propose that we have 2 designated Uno meets next week: one on Wednesday at 3PM PST / 11PM UTC, and one on Saturday at 10AM PST / 6PM UTC. (Those will be 13 and 17 March, respectively.) There's no fixed end time for either of these - people will come and leave whenever they feel like it. I'll try to stay for at least a couple hours, as a constant presence.

I may ask for a special Discord channel set up for Uno games, if there's enough interest. I'll also probably put up an etiquette thread later (for both hosts and guests), as well as how to set up/play in games on UnoFreak.
    Oh, and if you want to just play Uno games with people during the week, that's totally fine. I'm on most of the time and am usually game to jump in to a few games whenever. This is just so we can have a fixed scheduled time where we can expect people to be online and ready to play.

Hope to see most/all of you there! Let me know if you have any questions or comments.