1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Disgaea fans~

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Stewiefangirl, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stewiefangirl

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Anyone like Disgaea? or am I the only one?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ThaIssing

ThaIssing Blah Blah Blah Tidal Wave!

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    you are not alone! I enjoy the disgaea games! I have beaten the main story in all 5.

Stewiefangirl likes this.
  3. Stewiefangirl

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Cool~

I have yet to beat vyres the second time in the first game >.>

As you can see by my icon, I am a fan of Overlord Mao. xD

4. ThaIssing

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Mao was funny, but I prefer Almaz as I got a weakness for wuss characters like him d:
    I'm really stuck in the post game of disgaea 3 and in disgaea D2 I'm stucked at Axel who constantly whoops my ass no matter how much I power grind lol

5. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I played the first one a bit. Thought the whole systsem of it was neat, but being someone who likes to be a completionist in RPGs this game was a nightmare with how everything, every single thing had levels to the extreme. It became a daunting task of autistic OCD proportions when the potential for everything was in the thosands and millions and I just got fed up with it. Okay game if you can stay entertained by a thousand hour run to perfection I guess, or if you are not someone who cares about maxing potential in an RPG. Story and characters were sometimes 2weeaboo4me. Not bad overall but I doubt I'll try to get into other games in the series.

6. Stewiefangirl

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    What lvl should you suggest for me to beat the living hell out of vyrs for the second time. I am nearly lvl 20.

Yeah I get frustraited with Disgaea as well.. its really hard game..

7. ThaIssing

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    it can both be easy as hell and hard as hell to grind in this game. just grab some good gear and then go to the item world to grind/lvl up item?
    the characters can be kinda weeaboish but that is the whole point of the game. I learned a lot about sardines thanks to it.

8. Stewiefangirl

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I never got the oppertunity to play Disgaea 2 and 4 x.x i must watch the playthroughs X3

9. ShadowBrute

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Disgaea 4 was the first one I played. I've played the first one and D2 as well. Even though there are some familiar voice actors, the English voices have made me stick to the Japanese voices, but that doesn't help because I can't understand anything so I keep it on English.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Absence of Justice was the first one I got, I've played first one as well and I got the second one but I've yet to actually touch it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.