1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Do you collect posters?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sohrob101, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    I tend to go to friends and families homes, and sometimes notice an occasional cool looking poster. My question is, do you collect posters? If so do you ever put them up, or keep them safe somewhere? Do you frame your posters? What type of Posters do you collect?

I remember having a good collection of posters and such, but eventually stop putting posters up for the sake of being able to take them down if needing to move and such. Plus i cringe every time i damage a poster. I collect the rare occasional movie poster, but mainly have video game posters. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: A somewhat similar topic already exists here; http://lakevalor.net/topic/7148-posters-of-the-image-variety/

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.