1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Do you like having your picture taken?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    This is an interesting topic of discussion for me, as I do see a lot of people say they're not good at getting photos taken of themselves because they always seem to have funny/weird faces haha. I'm one of them. Do you like getting photos of you taken? Are you able to pose well, or are you like me and end up looking completely silly? ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    ABSOLUTELY NOT NO

Every time I see a camera pointed towards me, I just cover my face with a hand. But when I'm too slow, I look very awkward. Sometimes I can look at the camera if it's important, though... I'm just generally camera shy most of the time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    NOOOOOOOO

I look like an ugly potato

4. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    If I even see a phone camera pointed my way, I immediately hide.

5. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    I do, but on the condition that someone else is in the picture with me. The only times a photo of just me were taken were on school picture day and at my high school graduation. I can also pull off a million and one poses. Despite me tending to blink when there's a flash, I take a pretty damn good picture. Remember, the camera is your friend. Say cheese! :P

6. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    NO.

Unless I'm wearing a mask or something that covers my face. I'll allow that.

7. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    I can't take pictures. The camera always breaks

In all seriousness, I have nothing against taking pictures, but it's not my thing. I don't actively take pictures of myself alone or with family/friends.

8. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Only if I want my picture to be taken otherwise I just try to move out of the way or turn around.

9. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Eh. I personally don't like the way my pictures turn out. I don't mind getting pictures taken, but I try to avoid looking at it afterwards.

One time, when I got an award at my school, my family took so many pictures, my actual mouth felt sore and tired. And they just kept taking photos.....

10. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Depends on my mood, usually I'm ok with it, as long as I'm dressed up.

11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Not only am I not photogenic, I also can't stand having my picture taken at all. I simply do not like being captured on film in any way. If I see a camera, I'll actively try to avoid or hide from it. Simple enough said. The less people know what I look like, the better.

12. DeathxVictory

DeathxVictory 空̛̜̝͎̪̥̣ͪ͢虚̩̩͕̫̜̠̲ͫͤ

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    GS Ball ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Premier Ball ★
    I am anti-camera the only way the camera will be on me is when Shockingpsychic takes one because she loves pictures​

13. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Nope, I look like a fatass half the time or just no... just I dont like seeing myself

14. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    oh goodness, i HATE having my picture taken... if i have to dress up, like for a christmas card. but i'm alright with it otherwise

15. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Am I seriously the only one here who LOVES getting pictures taken of me? I don't even know why, whenever I see a camera pointed in my direction I just smile and maybe add a small hand pose.

It's kinda awkward when the picture wasn't meant for YOU, though...

16. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    I don't like having my picture taken but I take my own sometimes of me making silly faces to send to friends or my girlfriend. Overall though I'm really uncomfortable with having my picture taken I just hate it because I hate how I look currently.

17. ShockingPsychicTyphoon

PokéPoints:
    ₽16.2
    Poké Ball ★
    I use to be anti camera but I'm slowly getting more comfortable with it. Most likely I'll be less awkward when I make a costume finally. But yeah, I mostly take photos of Deathx, and I'll take some of me when I don't feel fat/ugly xD Usually I try to smile but it looks.... Bad

18. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Ahhh I do not like photos being taken of me! XS
    I like to take the photos, not be the subject of them! ;w;

19. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Gonna say no. Someone took a picture of me a few weeks back and it didn't turn out quite as I had hoped because I hadn't shaved. ;( eck

20. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    No.

Put the camera away.