1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Do you like having your picture taken?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Otter Mii-kun

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    I always try to avoid being included in a picture, whenever possible. I haven't looked good in pictures for many years now, and it's not going to get any better as I get older.

2. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Geez, maybe I should be a camera for Halloween

I don't mind having my picture taken. If it's with a group or a friend, I'd love to have my picture taken. I hate school photos, and the times when my parents make us take family pictures, but otherwise, I like them! I find it a good way to keep memories or something. I have a lot of pictures with me and my friends from school trips and whatnot.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Astronaut

Astronaut Swimmer

(Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽26.9
    Like many others before me, I'm not particularly fond of having my picture taken, though I am slowly getting better about it. I deeply want to have physical mementos of the things I experience, and photos are a great example of such.

4. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    It always seems that I look good in the mirror, but I hardly ever look good in a photo. So no, I don't really like having my photo taken. I used to always pull faces so I'd at least be looking ugly on purpose XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    OH HELL NO
    *whips out gun* Now, put the camera away...slowly now...your hands where I can see them...you don't want to know what I'll do to avoid those torture devices...
    #MissingNo

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I had some bad experiences with being filmed without permission and actually the person trying to blackmail with it. Sadly for him, the teacher intervened. But now I cannot stand people aiming a camera at me without me giving permission or them being close friends or family.

7. Kiyase

Kiyase Sailor

Etain
    (Growlithe)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.7
    Poké Ball ★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I'm not one for taking pictures just because, but my mom always loves to take pictures, and she always drags me into them. So, at first I really hated having my picture taken, but I guess now it's okay. I mean, if I have to take a picture I will, and I'm kind of okay at posing for pictures. I think I look silly, but people tell me it looks nice so idk.

8. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Absolutely not! Way too shy and I dislike being looked at through a camera or any sort of lens, it's majorly creepy....
    Hence my pictures are always awful when taken lol

9. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Absolutely hate it, I smile weird too so.

10. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    I'm super camerashy - not just in pictures, but in videos (recordings of my voice make me sound like a goblin) as well. I have a lopsided, stoned-looking smile in still photos, but it's the best I can do.

11. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I think I actually enjoyed my Senior Pics.

12. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    Wow. There sure are a lot of people here who don't like getting their picture taken. I myself don't really mind getting my picture taken, but I don't actively seek out getting pictures of me or anything. I tend not to look great, but if I can't be comfortable with my imperfections, than what's the point of being me? I know that line of thinking doesn't really work for everyone, but I feel like you should always strive to be the best 'you' you should be and if you want to change something, do your best to change it.

13. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I don't necessarily hate it, but I don't actively seek it either. I can't pose and always look awkward, but I much prefer getting my picture take than taking a selfie.

14. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    a bit, yes. i used to hate it, absolutely hate it but i'm slowly warming up to it.

15. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I don't mind having my picture taken, but I'll avoid it if possible. If I'm posing for a photo, or even worse, multiple photos, I tend to put on a very fake smile and no matter how hard I try I can't change it. The more formal the photo, the faker the smile. And I can't take a decent selfie to save my life, so there's that too.

16. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I do not!! I take the photos! I am never in the photos XD

17. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    It depends really like I normally love to do selfies with my dog but when I'm with other people it depends on how I feel and if I look right. I might be the person who enjoys to smile a lot but when it comes to pictures, I have a hard time smiling. Most of the time I just give a serious pose lol.

18. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I really dislike it...i just feel weird when people want to take pictures of me! Feels kinda creepy...

19. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I'm indifferent. If someone wants a nice photo, then I'll usually say sure. Usually stuff I get tagged in Facebook has me in some awkward expression or posture