1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Do you play the spinoffs?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sheep, Oct 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrainerRythin

TrainerRythin -- The Diamond Tactician --

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I've played all but two of the PMD games, and loved them. Except Primal Dialga. First boss that made me so mad I game very close to splitting my DS Lite in half. Like, audible cracking sounds close. Played a bit of Shadows of Almia, but Rampardos made me ragequit and I wasn't much for the series overall. Conquest was alright, really good game, but not my speed.

PMD though, man, other than Gates, those games were masterpieces, IMO. I cried when I first played EoT and beat Primal Dialga, half from the feels at the ending and half because I finally managed to beat him :sweat:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I love most of the spinoffs! I've only played the Ranger series and PMD series, though. Both are incredibly well-done spinoffs, though- they're unique and fun, and a great addition to the franchise!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    I do play some of the Spinoffs. I have played all of the Pokémon Ranger games, and all of the Mystery Dungeon games, as well as all of the Stadium games, Colosseum, Gale of Darkness, and Battle Revolution.

4. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I have played so many of the spinoffs, and loved them all. Especially mystery dungeon. *cries because sky*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.