1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Do you think they should bring back the Underground?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by shinygiratinaz, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    I personally thought that the underground was amazing. Between mining for fossils and chasing for your friend's flags, it was a whole bunch of fun. People have recently been talking about bringing back secret bases, but would anyone rather them simply bring back the underground system containing bases? I know I would like to mine for fossils and valuables in improved graphics. What about you guys?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    The underground in D/P? Yeah that was so cool. I always hoped that I'd find some there, but never did. :( I doubt I'd spend any time in the underground, but it be cool if you could collect heart scales or fossils with people.

3. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Yeah, but use Wi-fi instead of local play this time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    shinygiratinaz and Shadow Blaze like this.
  4. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I never used the Underground (because I never owned DPPt) but I guess it's fun, so yeah, why not bring it back?

5. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,884.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I enjoyed it as well. It made for a much more interesting thing then simply smashing rocks and hoping. If they did bring it back though, I hope that they would make a few little alterations. It would be cool if they could make it more accessible, through something like WiFi, though I'm not sure how they would organize it. In the end though I too would prefer it over simply bringing back secret bases, because it allowed you to show off more

6. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I loved the underground, they should definitely bring it back

7. Silver_Lucario78

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6.0
    I think they really should. I loved the Underground because you could dig up so much stuff and not have to buy stones or anything else.

8. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    I loved setting up a combo of traps that sent you flying across the underground world, leaving the flag open to steal.

shinygiratinaz likes this.
  9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I miss the underground! It was a really fun feature and it's highly disappointing that it's not around anymore.

10. AlaskanTerrier

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Yeah! I would totally enjoy and Updated underground system in a 3D game, with many more features than looking for shiny spots on a wall. Including finding fossils and stones, you should be able to find the elemental gems, move enhancing items, heat rocks, damp rocks, and even rarely, plates. Players should also be able to hide items of their own into walls.

11. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Yeah they should i found lot's of good stuff down there ._.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.