1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Do you think Tik tok is overrated?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LassusVulpes, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Somehow I have yet to touch the app. I looked at the website once to view a video, but I’ve never browsed the site or made an account. Even my mom uses the app (and she’s a good 40 years over the primary demographic). I just have no interest in using the app. If I want to watch short memey videos I’ll just use YouTube. I’ve used it for many years and, despite its many problems, it still works.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Tiktok got banned in my country a long time ago. I can't say much about it being overrated or underrated because I was still very new to it and then it just became illegal here.
    But I guess if the content is entertaining enough, I don't mind the app.
    Instagram reels (basically the same) are my best way for passing some time, and it's fun if I come across fun reels, otherwise it's cringey.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pirate Captain likes this.
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    You can watch tikrok through youtube

4. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Fuck tiktok and everything about it. I want nothing to do with that trash.