1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Do you wanna build a snowman?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dawn, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Winter will soon be upon us! Does it snow much where you live? If so, do you enjoy playing in the snow, or is it something to be dreaded as you have to wade out into it to go to school/work? If not, do you wish it WOULD snow?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    We're a tropical country; our coldest is ~20 °C, so yeah. But that's cool enough for us, any more and we'll freeze~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Zero snow in my place.
    (If anyone thinks it will snow in HK, a place that locates in the sub-tropical, they really need some education on the geography knowledge)

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,881.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    It doesn't snow here. But as someone who loves warmth and doesn't mind the sun, I'm glad for that. Winter's cold enough as it is for me!

Does ice rain count? We got ice rain in Jan 2016.

5. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Well, only frosting occurs and only when the temperature suddenly drops and on mountains

6. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,933.2
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    In Florida, we don’t have snow days... we have hurricane days. It hailed a little bit once a few years ago, but that’s the closest I’ve seen to snow. I’d love to see snow one day. However, I’m not the best at tolerating the cold because, you know, Florida.

7. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Every year in my area, there are at least several flurries and one massive snow storm that sticks for a week. Schools around here only close when it’s pouring at the same time busses are picking up students. Many locales dub these snowstorms “The Snowpocalypse,” but I always look forward to seeing them. I love cold weather and it’s just so pretty to look at.

#7 Oct 13, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  8. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    It did snow in the past (around 7-9 years ago). But currently, snow is getting less and less. Last year we didn't have any snow. That saddens me because I've always liked cold weather and the snow that comes with it. I hope this year will be different.

9. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    We get a little bit of snow sometimes. Enough to look pretty, but it's not the solid kind of snow, it's the powdery kind of snow. We get a lot of ice though, because it's usually both sunny and super cold after it snows, so the ice ends up melting, and then freezing, it's kinda annoying, and not as fun as firm snow.

10. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,245.5
    Living in the Midwest/Northwest United States for a lot of my life... I hate snow. There has been far too much of it in my life and I can't wait to be rid of it. It has caused car accidents, prevented me from going to school, and brought on depression. It may look fun at first, but I really have no love for snow.

11. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,889.2
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    It depends XD, im a raiiny country so, at times there is lots of snow
    When I was born in 1991 there was a lot of Snow XD

12. Cherry3Fairy

Sylvy 2 ♡
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,049.3
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    It doesn't snow here where I live! T^T
    WHY!? I so badly wanna play snow fight!

13. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    We get too much rain to get snow. Every time snow tries to stick to the ground, the rain comes and melts it. We get snow sometimes but not very often. Usually we don't get cold enough for snow, but only barely. Although I like snow, I don't like it becoming sub zero temperatures here because icy roads are very bad when you're in the middle of a city that doesn't get ice in the winter.